Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
    Yashar and Kasra jiggy u guy are awfully SAKET these days. come on darlings share ur view on this whole Talebloo issue.
    roxi jigjig, i didnt watch the last esteghlal match, thats why i dunno wat happened, but i have been saying talebloos form has dropped all season!

taze shode mesle roudi
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

could some1 please tell me if eses is out of the hazfi cup?

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
        could some1 please tell me if eses is out of the hazfi cup?
        No they aren't. They'll play Zobahan this friday in Hazfi cup.
        HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
        you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

ay yashar jiggy ke az ruh nemiri!
          Talebloo age mesle Roudi beshe ke chance avorde.
          Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

That is the only way you can get any justification for your rudi joon. If other goalies (in this case Talebloo) are doing poorly.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

during the winter break eses needs to do some shopping, they need to buy a goalie like makani who is young and can cause a competition for talebou since he plays better with competition, before this year rahmati was there and he played good
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post
                Well doosteh longeeeyeh man thats why I call him Bacheh Looso Nonor....he was just being a cry baby cause he played like crapp and couldnt be a man and listen to his coach...I dont care what all of you think about what FK did...its called Discipline...it has nothing to do with what the fans think or what MR.Gooz aka Talebloo thinks...YOu have to smack these spoiled players around and make them wake up...SS is playing like crapp and if I was FK I would make all of them run and put a sign on their chest that says.."today we lost again cause we couldnt play as a team"....sorry but i bleed blue and I hate to see them fall and dont need any other retards like Talebloo to cause more drama..thats the last thing we need in this team...
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Ali chic. no actually. u didn't understand what I meant cheri. read it again. the day he plays like Roudi he will be good.
                  Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                    Ali chic. no actually. u didn't understand what I meant cheri. read it again. the day he plays like Roudi he will be good.
                    Well one day when your obsession with Roudi wears out, I will use all these posts to tease the hell out of u.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                      Well one day when your obsession with Roudi wears out, I will use all these posts to tease the hell out of u.
                      I second that motion

Comment

Ok we're playing Zob Ahan tomorrow, and I'm very curious to see what Karimi has come up with.

I wouldn't be surprised if he'd let many "big" players out, or perhaps he'll give them one last chance to see how much effect his last week's actions have had.

Since we're out of the championship in the league, we should put everything on Hazfi; so the game tomorrow is very important.

It'll be a tough match, I can assure you that.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Ok we're playing Zob Ahan tomorrow, and I'm very curious to see what Karimi has come up with.
                          I wouldn't be surprised if he'd let many "big" players out, or perhaps he'll give them one last chance to see how effect his last week's actions have had.
                          Since we're out of the championship in the league, we should put everything on Hazfi; so the game tomorrow is very important.
                          It'll be a tough match, I can assure you that.
                          Amin i didnt expect this from a smart member like you, i personally think that we are still in the running of becoming IPL champions so NEVER SAY NEVER.
                          but you are right the the hazfi is really important for us, BTW
                          WHEN is the esteghlal zob ahan game????????????
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
                            Amin i didnt expect this from a smart member like you, i personally think that we are still in the running of becoming IPL champions so NEVER SAY NEVER.
                            but you are right the the hazfi is really important for us, BTW
                            WHEN is the esteghlal zob ahan game????????????
                            Realisticly we are out of IPL championship for sure we have 23 points with one more game than PP who is the leader with 26 (13 points min max 16 points). I think Amin was just being realistic.

sigpic

Comment

Woke up and watched the game on IRIB. What a sad game by SS. There are a few minutes of football here and there but overall really poor game by SS or for that matter by Zob as well.

SS team has 1-2 players during the attack and a huge gap between forward line and midfield. No wonder the poor Borhani have to blast the shots since no one is close to him so he can pass to and get support from.
                              SS gaol was one of the few instances when SS had more than 4 players in the Zob 18 yard box and guess what!? A bad clearance or a simple through ball ended up being a goal for SS.

Another really sad stroy was watching both teams players getting PK shot. Their shooting was just horrible period. I at my age shoot better penalty than Ravankhah or jabbari or most of the Zob players. Their shots has no pace, right in the middle. Even Borhani's shot didn't have pace and was almost right to the middle. Zob's PK shots was just horrible. Poor Zob's goalie who was working so hard and then the players were screwing him up so badly.

I am starting to really think, we as a nation over estimating our players. A player at hightest level of Iran's pro leageu can't get a decent PK shot.

In the other game between Steel Azin, Rahahan, Steel Azin missed another 2 PK shots as well. Ansarian and AZari I think. So it is not just a fluke game between SS and Zob.

sigpic

Comment

^^^

add to that, for esteghlal to remain in the championship, not only esteghlal has to win almost every game, not only perspolis has to lose points in every other game but also other contenders like sepahan and maybe even saba should!

the chances of one team slipping like perspolis is likely, the chances of esteghlal winning almost every other game alone is also likely, the chances of sepahan slipping is also likely, but the chances of all of the above 3 happening is much less!

however, its not impossible! but i agree, we should concentrate and give more importance to hazfi, specially since finishing 2nd or 16th makes no difference. if u finish 17th or 18th however, u might face relegation!
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X