Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    Woke up and watched the game on IRIB. What a sad game by SS. There are a few minutes of football here and there but overall really poor game by SS or for that matter by Zob as well.
    SS team has 1-2 players during the attack and a huge gap between forward line and midfield. No wonder the poor Borhani have to blast the shots since no one is close to him so he can pass to and get support from.
    SS gaol was one of the few instances when SS had more than 4 players in the Zob 18 yard box and guess what!? A bad clearance or a simple through ball ended up being a goal for SS.
    Another really sad stroy was watching both teams players getting PK shot. Their shooting was just horrible period. I at my age shoot better penalty than Ravankhah or jabbari or most of the Zob players. Their shots has no pace, right in the middle. Even Borhani's shot didn't have pace and was almost right to the middle. Zob's PK shots was just horrible. Poor Zob's goalie who was working so hard and then the players were screwing him up so badly.
    I am starting to really think, we as a nation over estimating our players. A player at hightest level of Iran's pro leageu can't get a decent PK shot.
    In the other game between Steel Azin, Rahahan, Steel Azin missed another 2 PK shots as well. Ansarian and AZari I think. So it is not just a fluke game between SS and Zob.
    apparently, mohammad parvin also missed a penalty..
    so no more move for him to real madrid
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      apparently, mohammad parvin also missed a penalty..
      so no more move for him to real madrid
      But kidding aside, today PK shoot out was just miserable. Even high school kids I coached kick better pk shots than these so called pro players. Forigen players miss PK shots too, but at least their shot has pace and they pick a corner, but they miss the goal or hit the post or soemthing. When IRIB showed the replay (slow motion) most of these so called Pro players, dont' know how to shoot even. Their approach to teh ball was wrong, Positioning of the foot was wrong and totally no pace.

Felt so sorry for Mosalman. Totally contradicted. On one hand if he scored my favorite team could lose. On the other hand as a future prospect of our football I wanted him to succeed. So I was hoping he scores for TM future sake. But his shot was just horrible (which somehow is it expected he is only 18 or something and probably shit his pants when he kicked that shot). So sorry for the kid.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

ravankhahs penalty
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          ravankhahs penalty
          lol, even the commentator said he just passed the ball to the keeper.
          Esteghlal players should kiss Talebloo'a ass, but why he didn't save Korean penalties like this? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
          شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
            lol, even the commentator said he just passed the ball to the keeper.
            Esteghlal players should kiss Talebloo'a ass, but why he didn't save Korean penalties like this? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
            cause these penalties came in at 3 mph compare to 25 mph...talebloo didnt have to move much...

Comment

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post
              cause these penalties came in at 3 mph compare to 25 mph...talebloo didnt have to move much...
              Hamid's bias at time doesn't let him see the very obvious stuff. Today's penalties were a joke. Probably people off the street would have kicked harder penalty shots than these players.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Taleblou Shiireeeh

Mann,, I saw FIRE in yousefi's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                  Taleblou Shiireeeh

Mann,, I saw FIRE in yousefi's eyes
                  Hey Kasra jaan, give this Jabbari guy (your favorite star) a kick in the butt. It is about time, he stands out. If he really is a superstar, he needs to lift the team and carry the team. That and consistancy are the difference between a superstara and a star

sigpic

Comment

On the bright side, I think SS played better than their first encounter with Zobe-Ahan two weeks ago.
                    In that game SS players were one step behind the situation every time, but in this game they seemed to be a bit more in agile and put 15% more effort than the last game.
                    However they have to work much harder and develop a winning attitude a champion's personality.
                    I'm optimistic.

BTW, as Firuz Khan says the team needs serious fitness training otherwise what you see is what you get (a fragile team that gets overrun by half of the teams in the IPL!).
                    Jabbari is the best SS has got, but he needs to become twice stronger physically to be able to carry his team.

Kodus to Karimi for bringing in Amir Hossein Sadeghi! I give him credit for exposing the weakness of Zobe-Ahan's golie by making a quick pause and let him jump, then taking his shot! I was pretty convinced that with this goalie SS is history! After all he read every SS player 'till his code was cracked!

Comment

Yeah the performance was sad again, but that's not surprising, since this team really needs some more time with Karimi before they start playing better football.

Seemed like both teams wanted to go for the penalty kicks, but of course Esteghlal had the advantage of having Talebloo in the goal. With Talebloo in goal you can be sure he'll at least save 1, or even 2. The penalty kciks were just pathetic. I didn't see one well taken pk. Even the ones who scored had aweful shots on goal.

Anyway, I'm glad we won, cause we really need to win Hazfi to somehow make something out of this season.

Amir Abadi -
                      I was just being realistic when I said we're out of the championship. Of course, theoritically everything is possible, but if you're realistic, look at the number of points we're behind the top 3 teams, and also consider the bad performances of last few weeks; then I wouldn't expect this miracle, of SS winning the title after all, to happen.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        Yeah the performance was sad again, but that's not surprising, since this team really needs some more time with Karimi before they start playing better football.

Seemed like both teams wanted to go for the penalty kicks, but of course Esteghlal had the advantage of having Talebloo in the goal. With Talebloo in goal you can be sure he'll at least save 1, or even 2. The penalty kciks were just pathetic. I didn't see one well taken pk. Even the ones who scored had aweful shots on goal.

Anyway, I'm glad we won, cause we really need to win Hazfi to somehow make something out of this season.

Amir Abadi -
                        I was just being realistic when I said we're out of the championship. Of course, theoritically everything is possible, but if you're realistic, look at the number of points we're behind the top 3 teams, and also consider the bad performances of last few weeks; then I wouldn't expect this miracle, of SS winning the title after all, to happen.
                        Well said Amin jaan. I was watchin the game and when we scored, I thought it was over. Especially when Farhad Majidi was taken out. I thought it was over, but when it came on to Penalty kicks, I knew we were gonna reach the next round. Taleblou showed his qualities again.

Sadeghi's PK was the best of them all. Jabbari had bad luck and Ravankhah thought he was practicing on a Friday morning's practise. WTF was that!!
                        I just have to say it again. Taleblou shireehh!!

I've heard Karimi talking about our lack of fitness, he is working on that in UAE. I think when that problem is fixxed, 50% of our problems are solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          I just have to say it again. Taleblou shireehh!!

While one can't deny Talebloo's contribution, the quality of penalties taken was so low that any decent keeper would have stopped one or two. Dont' get me wrong, I don't deny Talebloo's role, but penalty takers on both teams really sucked. It was like winning the special olympic (for people with disability).

sigpic

Comment

was the chant that starts at 1:16?

esteghlal gharam mishe, khoda...whats the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by MilanChelsea#13 View Post

was the chant that starts at 1:16?
                              esteghlal gharam mishe, khoda...whats the rest?
                              It is a typical chant in Iranian staduims for all the teams by their fans. They simply change the team name and goes like this in this case SS fans of course say Esteghlal ghahreman meesheh, khoda meedoneh ke haghghesheh, be lotfe yazdanoo bacheha, team ma ghahreman meesheh, .....

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys whats going on with majidi is he still there....i just dont that much access to watch IPL

Comment

Working...
                                X