X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    Haghighi eats him alive
    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Is that why CQ consistently chose him over Rahmati before their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
      Is that why CQ consistently chose him over Rahmati before their fight.
      That was several years ago....Rahmati has been getting worse and worse ever since and Haghighi has been progressively getting better. Practice what you preach and stop it with your bias it's ridiculous to even compare the two.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Rahmati during 2008-2010 was s!ck, much much betrer than all other gk's we had, but honestly he is not the same Rahmati today. Today Haghighi>Rahmati

Comment

Forouzan hasn't been that bad imo. It's mainly due to our weak defense that we concede relatively a lot this season. Whether he should be invited to TM or not is another issue though. I'm not really sure, but I'm sure CQ (or his goalkeeping assistans) will make a good judgement at the end.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

karar fired from esteghlal?

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Forouzan hasn't been that bad imo. It's mainly due to our weak defense that we concede relatively a lot this season. Whether he should be invited to TM or not is another issue though. I'm not really sure, but I'm sure CQ (or his goalkeeping assistans) will make a good judgement at the end.

i must agree. he has had some great games and some decent games. tbh he hasnt had a horrible game YET! hope that stays the same. TM's kepper coach gaspar ( or however you spell it) is an amazing coach! just look what he did with haghighi! he made him into a beast and i hope he does the same with forouzan . makani is a different story because the dude gives up some stupid blunders!

Comment

Esteghlal thread has died down, what do you guys think of our current teams situation?

do we get rid of GN or do you think the problem lies elsewhere?
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

^^^

I hope my input to your submitted question won't be considered as biased, but I honestly believe it's time for Esteghlal to shake things up and change its coach. GN sure is the most IPL decorated coach, however seems like he has hit the plateau with Esteghlal and both parties need to part their ways and try a different avenue.

This will not mean failure, not would it imply dissatisfaction by either side, but rather a different approach and trying the luck through other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    ^^^

I hope my input to your submitted question won't be considered as biased, but I honestly believe it's time for Esteghlal to shake things up and change its coach. GN sure is the most IPL decorated coach, however seems like he has hit the plateau with Esteghlal and both parties need to part their ways and try a different avenue.

This will not mean failure, not would it imply dissatisfaction by either side, but rather a different approach and trying the luck through other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I completely agree with you, I think Ghalenoies time at Esteghlal has come to an end.

Ghalenoie used to be a coach that would inject young blood into the team, and keep the team away from hashieh, but recently he has been playing the same old players and bringing in even older players (enayati, nikbakht, taleblou) and he is bringing more hashieh to the team then ever (nekounam and teymourian etc.)

The problem is that we don't have many qualified alternatives, unlike Perspolis esteghlal doesn't have a guy like hedayati or siasi injecting money into the team, allowing us to get a coach like Branko. In the same time that Perspolis had coaches like Branko, Ari Haan, Denizli, Ghotbi, kranjcar, vingada etc. Esteghlal recycled the same coaches over and over again, we had Ghalenoie, then we had marfavi, then we had hejazi and karimi for a year, then ghalenoie again, then marfavi, then mazlomi, then ghalenoie again...

The only coach that I think is qualified to coach Esteghlal is Mansourian, but the question is can Mansourian deal with all the pressure and hashieh that surrounds Esteghlal.
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

This team needs
                      1 - a good foreign coach
                      2 - young blood
                      3 - discipline

Esteghlal belongs to the likes of Mansourian and Hejazi, if they return back to the top, it will benefit Iranian football. The current coaching staff is better at bashing CQ than getting results tbh.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14437

great interview with GN
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

I like Mansourian and I think he can turn things around for Esteghlal.

Comment

oh man i was looking for this thread couldn't find it anywhere lol

Comment

GN said that this is the best Esteghlal team in the beginning of the season and now we can't even qualify for ACL.
                              Such an amazing insight and knowledge in football
                              Scary enough, he is one of the best coaches in IPL
                              IEI
                              Only national team : Iran
                              Only Club in Iran : Esteghlal
                              Only Club in the World: Inter Milan

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                                He actually makes some great points about our ACL performances

Comment

Working...
                                X