No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its good to see Sepahan is winning again. Thanks god Firat is gone.

Comment

Again, the flanks are not properly functioning. Lovenian should be there as a left back and push Akbari forward as a left wing. Jafari is playing his position as a right back and Papi should be his companion as a right wing.

Comment

I too believe Akbari should be involved more often in Attacking moves, his defensive abilities aren't as good as his attacking ones.

btw Papi played on the left midfield and was always involved in the attacks, in the 2nd half I saw him changing his position a lot. from right to left.

Sepahan fans don't like Estili at all, they don't want a assistant coach who is perspolisi to coach the team. They rather have Charkhabi and be at the bottom of table.
        It was clear, you could hear the chants against him.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            I too believe Akbari should be involved more often in Attacking moves, his defensive abilities aren't as good as his attacking ones.

btw Papi played on the left midfield and was always involved in the attacks, in the 2nd half I saw him changing his position a lot. from right to left.

Sepahan fans don't like Estili at all, they don't want a assistant coach who is perspolisi to coach the team. They rather have Charkhabi and be at the bottom of table.
            It was clear, you could hear the chants against him.
            Spot on, you said it for me. Papi has been changing sides from right to left and vice versa. It's only the addition of Lovenian that will work out this mess. Lovenian will push Akbari to play in front of him as left wing and Lovenian is a very good left back. Papi will have only to work on the right side as a wing. This will switch on the flanks attacking wise and defensively.

Comment

^^
              Loveinian was not doing much in the 20 minutes or so he played. But I believe in him, he is a smart player.
              I'm sure Charkhabi will work out this system with few more games.

btw Seyed Salehi's eyes after the SS game

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^poor guy,great player
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

oh btw..this week's guest on navad was seyed salehi.
                  i really liked him on the show. he had so much taasob and gheyrat for sepahan and he sacrificed his own career for sepahan's success. damesh garm!
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    oh btw..this week's guest on navad was seyed salehi.
                    i really liked him on the show. he had so much taasob and gheyrat for sepahan and he sacrificed his own career for sepahan's success. damesh garm!
                    If he didn't have gheyrat he wouldn't have stayed in the club for 7 years.

I don't really blame him for leaving, he had his own problems (something to do with captaincy). And right now we can see what a great player he is, scoring crazy in peykan.

Wish him all the best in his future.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan-Mes Highlights

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        If he didn't have gheyrat he wouldn't have stayed in the club for 7 years.
                        I don't really blame him for leaving, he had his own problems (something to do with captaincy). And right now we can see what a great player he is, scoring crazy in peykan.
                        Wish him all the best in his future.

Has he been invited to TM ever? He's a great player! I only watched a few games last year and he was dominating his position.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                          Has he been invited to TM ever? He's a great player! I only watched a few games last year and he was dominating his position.
                          He is invited to TM by Ali Daei for these WCQ games.
                          He played like 10 minutes against North Korea. He should be given more chance.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^ You're right, he should be given more chances, in other wards, he should be at least a starter. The same thing goes for Khalatbari.

You said Lovenian played for 20 minutes, which game was that ? and what was the whole line up when he came in ?

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                              ^^ You're right, he should be given more chances, in other wards, he should be at least a starter. The same thing goes for Khalatbari.

You said Lovenian played for 20 minutes, which game was that ? and what was the whole line up when he came in ?
                              He should play a full 90 minute in a friendly and get into Daei's system. He's got to come up with goals if he wants to play in important WCQ matches.

Loveinian played 15 minutes against Payam, the last game of league.
                              you can see the line-up here:
                              http://www.iplstats.com/Week02/SEP_PYM_02.htm

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

With Sorkhabi losing points this week, Sepahan have a great chance to climb up the table to the 3rd place with a home win against Damash.

Damash is last in the table so a win is highly expected at home. anything less and we're screwed.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X