No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps, Hajsafi is better then Zandi, Niki, Manei, Beykzadeh, etc etc......

While, Madanchi & him are great players...
    I couldn't decide who to start out of the two..

Comment

Originally posted by iman_farhadi View Post
      Is Daei blind?...
      Hajsafi has been superb this season throughout....

He needs to start for Team Melli....
      I dont think there is anyone as good as Hajsafi for the left midfield position..
      Daei however likes to play that man in your sig in the left midfield position and no haj safi like the UAE game..

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
        Daei however likes to play that man in your sig in the left midfield position and no haj safi like the UAE game..
        The man in my signature, is a bloody fantastic midfielder....
        Ali Daei & even Camacho must be stupid to use him on the left midfield...

Shojaei's distribution skills would be world class if Ali Daei gave him either a central midfield role, or a more of behind the striker free role....

We saw what a good left midfielder brought to Team Melli's left side as soon as Madanchi came into the game...

Watch Madanchi, and Watch Shojaei...
        Anyone would realize Shojaei is being wasted on the left side...

Comment

Daei could use Shojaei on the right side of midfield where he is obviously more effective than left!
          Daei did switch him to the right side sometime in 2nd half against UAE and that was when Iran played better and Shojaei eventually assisted the goal.

Hajsafi is arguably the biggest talent in Iran or possibly Asia right now. All European scouts are watching his games since the Asian Cup Final and World Club championships. Waiting for the right moment to get his signature.
          Daei will make life easier for Fabregas if he plays him in important matches even as a substitute. He gets more exposure playing in TM than in Sepahan in the league.

Anyhow, I've talked enough of how useful Ehsan Fabregas can be for TM but It's up to Daei and staff to make their choice.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              Daei could use Shojaei on the right side of midfield where he is obviously more effective than left!
              Daei did switch him to the right side sometime in 2nd half against UAE and that was when Iran played better and Shojaei eventually assisted the goal.

Hajsafi is arguably the biggest talent in Iran or possibly Asia right now. All European scouts are watching his games since the Asian Cup Final and World Club championships. Waiting for the right moment to get his signature.
              Daei will make life easier for Fabregas if he plays him in important matches even as a substitute. He gets more exposure playing in TM than in Sepahan in the league.

Anyhow, I've talked enough of how useful Ehsan Fabregas can be for TM but It's up to Daei and staff to make their choice.
              As i said, Ehsan yes, better then most left wingers in Iran....
              But still Madanchi is a fantastic player..

Who i believe in attacking terms is a lethal player, maybe even more dangerous then Hajsafi can be.....

The fact that Ali Daei is not using any kind of left midfielder goes to show he has pretty much eliminated one of our strengths...

Iran's wings...

But as soon as Madanchi came on, the left midfield became a deadly penetration upon the UAE defence.

Why not use this..?

Madanchi clearly knows how to score goals.....
              Hajsafi does too...
              Alenemeh certainly does....

Zareh has no clue....

Hajsafi's goal against Esteghlal Ahvaz only proves the kid is pushing, pushiiing with all his energy to get that spot in Team Melli....

I have no doubt, no team in Asia has the pleasure of having a talent, anything like 18 year old Ehsan..
              We need to use him....

I hope Daei sees this...

Comment

As i said, Ehsan yes, better then most left wingers in Iran....
                But still Madanchi is a fantastic player..

Who i believe in attacking terms is a lethal player, maybe even more dangerous then Hajsafi can be.....

The fact that Ali Daei is not using any kind of left midfielder goes to show he has pretty much eliminated one of our strengths...

Iran's wings...

But as soon as Madanchi came on, the left midfield became a deadly penetration upon the UAE defence.

Why not use this..?

Madanchi clearly knows how to score goals.....
                Hajsafi does too...
                Alenemeh certainly does....

Zareh has no clue....

Hajsafi's goal against Esteghlal Ahvaz only proves the kid is pushing, pushiiing with all his energy to get that spot in Team Melli....

I have no doubt, no team in Asia has the pleasure of having a talent, anything like 18 year old Ehsan..
                We need to use him....

I hope Daei sees this...
                Madanchi, Aleneme and Hajsafi are all decent wingers and all have an eye for goal. I think you haven't watched Hajsafi's goals this seaon, some of them are way better than this like his cracker against Zobahan.

btw I don't know why I get this feeling you're Arashi-Washi

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  Madanchi, Aleneme and Hajsafi are all decent wingers and all have an eye for goal. I think you haven't watched Hajsafi's goals this seaon, some of them are way better than this like his cracker against Zobahan.
                  btw I don't know why I get this feeling you're Arashi-Washi
                  I haven't seen many of his goals.....
                  But i have seen him on the score sheet quite a lot....

Ive seen Alenemeh's goals this year though.....
                  They are a pleasure for any football fan...

Comment

I haven't seen many of his goals.....
                    But i have seen him on the score sheet quite a lot....
                    Ive seen Alenemeh's goals this year though.....
                    They are a pleasure for any football fan...
                    I see Sepahan's game in the league frequesntly and I know how much Hajsafi contributes to Sepahan's attacking moves.
                    His anticipation in the game and his style of football is rare in our football. Daei is crazy if he doesn't use him.

Aleneme scores cracking goals long rang shots with that let foot but in his over all game, he's nothing compared to Fabregas with all due respect to the foolad player.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

The man in my signature, is a bloody fantastic midfielder....
                      Ali Daei & even Camacho must be stupid to use him on the left midfield...

Shojaei's distribution skills would be world class if Ali Daei gave him either a central midfield role, or a more of behind the striker free role....

We saw what a good left midfielder brought to Team Melli's left side as soon as Madanchi came into the game...

Watch Madanchi, and Watch Shojaei...
                      Anyone would realize Shojaei is being wasted on the left side...
                      Shojaei is a great addition to TM no doubt. It was his wonderful cross assist afterall for Bagheri's goal.

Shojaei should be on the right in my opinion and that's where he got the cross in. Kia cannot do what he used to but he would useful as a sub. This is when Haj Safi can play on the left.

It's going to be interesting against South Korea missing Rezaei. I personally would love to see Haj Safi as a second striker in a 4-4-1-1 with someone like Salehi on top who was ever so lively when he came on. Hashemian was invisible!

Comment

I uploaded his goal.
                        http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=T_bR8LmAqCk

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Best and Worst of Week 15.

Best Offense: Sepahan, Saba with 3 goals

Best Defense: Rahahan, Payam and Foolad with clean sheet

Biggest jump in the ladder: Sepahan by 4 (from 8th to 4th).

---------

Worst Offense: Payam, Rahahan, SS with 0 goals scored.

Worst Defense: Est Ahvaz and pas with 3 goals conceded

Greatest decrease in the table: Bargh and Abomoslem by 3.

---------

Good thing we're on the positive side.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

In a short interview, Navidkia said he will start his first league
                            game this season against Abomoslem.
                            He's not fit to play the full 90 minutes but he said he will
                            give it all to help the team even in that short time which he is in.

Go Navidkia, soorakh that Long!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Shayan jan, do you know when Bengar and Elong will be available to play?

Also is Abolheil injured?
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                                Shayan jan, do you know when Bengar and Elong will be available to play?

Also is Abolheil injured?
                                Jamshid khan, Bengar is injured like Aghili and will be out for another 3 weeks at least so we have to go with the usual Azizadeh-Saedati CB(which can something turn out to be weak).

Elong has to wait for his ICU to play.
                                I don't know about Abolheil, he didn't play against SS ahvaz so maybe something wrong but who cares we got Elong now

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X