• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charkhabi and the new coach
    Did you miss Navad?
    sigpic
    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

I'm hoping Sepahan get a first class foreign coach because that's the only way we can have a hope for ACl and the league and making up the 8 points.
      I hope we get Branko but it seems Mes is trying to capture him, so maybe get Luka back hopfully after his team's bad results.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ he's not foreigner but very famous vatani one.
        sigpic
        WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

yes unfortuantely, we went out for some ghelyoun at a lebanese restaurant...
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Looks like it happened late night and Adel couldnt get in touch with Sepahan's men but as he said it's almost done.
            You want me to announce it or keep it surprise?
            sigpic
            WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
              ^ he's not foreigner but very famous vatani one.
              ghotbi

Comment

Looks like it happened late night and Adel couldnt get in touch with Sepahan's men but as he said it's almost done.
                You want me to announce it or keep it surprise?
                announce pls

Comment

Farhad Kazemi?!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    Farhad Kazemi?!

Yup
                    sigpic
                    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Well He was the one who made Sepahan champions of the league for the first time winning the league very impressively.
                      Although back then We had a TEAM and good individuals in a fit Navidkia and Karimi and Petrosian, bezik etc But you can't take away any credit from Kazemi, he surely played his role well.

He's much better than a school's sport teacher, hopefully he succeeds.
                      Thanks Payam.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

This is the season he won the league with a 7 point lead.
                        http://www.iplstats.com/website02-03/tableoverall.htm

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I like the way his teams play, totally attacking.
                          I havent seen him coached since 4 years but I remember wherever he used to go he was successful.
                          Sepahan won a Hazfi Cup with him too I guess.
                          Last edited by Payam_S; 12-15-2008, 05:37 PM.
                          sigpic
                          WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

i think besides the 2nd IPL with sepahan, farhad kazemi has been a failure in almost ever team he has coached?? correct me if im wrong plz...
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^ Sepahan was the only good team he has coached and he won an IPL and a Hazfi Cup with them.
                              He's been coaching teams like , SS Rasht, Aboumoslem, Paykan, Saba and...
                              And yes we can say that his teams mostly failed but they always plays good football.
                              sigpic
                              WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

^ Sepahan was the only good team he has coached and he won an IPL and a Hazfi Cup with them.
                                He's been coaching teams like , SS Rasht, Aboumoslem, Paykan, Saba and...
                                And yes we can say that his teams mostly failed but they always plays good football.
                                well thats good to hear

Comment

Working...
                                X