Clear All

^Davare Bazi
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Hello guys,

Can you please tell me Sepahan's normal starting 11, in case nobody is injured or suspended?

If possible, please write the line-up according to the following model:

Goalie - Right back, center back, etc....

Comment

Sepahan and ZZ must win tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
          Hello guys,
          Can you please tell me Sepahan's normal starting 11, in case nobody is injured or suspended?
          I'm not sure, but I think this will be their formation for tomorrow:

Mohammadi - Armando, Bengar, Aghili, Akbari - Jafarpour, Abolheil, Hajsafi, Navidkia - Khatibi, Emad Reza
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
            Hello guys,

I see you're trying to gather some info on our team hey?
            I wonder if you belong to Alshabab of UAE or Alittifaq of Saudi. anyway get as much info as u want, Sepahan soorakhet mikone

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Peykan 0-1 Sepahan
              Hajsafi (Ehsan Fabregas) 67'

Great revenge win and a good confidence booster ahead of the murderous match with PP next week.
              Not sure of the starting line-up or whether Navidkia played or not But nevertheless great win with or without Navidkia.
              I really hope they rested him for the PP game so we can slaughter the longis for good

ok g'night.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

OMG
                my love scored Goal
                i am very happy
                and the same time i am sad because the match is not live

Comment

Originally posted by a-karimi8 View Post
                  OMG
                  my love scored Goal
                  i am very happy
                  and the same time i am sad because the match is not live
                  Yea i know we cant watch the goal.
                  I will upload the goal later after the navad show shows it.

btw 3 players booked Emad reza, Elong and mohammadi got yellow cards so i dont think we have any suspension worries for the pp game

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    Yea i know we cant watch the goal.
                    I will upload the goal later after the navad show shows it.

btw 3 players booked Emad reza, Elong and mohammadi got yellow cards so i dont think we have any suspension worries for the pp game
                    i will try to record the sport news and the goal of fabregas

Comment

I was in Ghazvin today for work and I watched the game in the stadium It was interesting that there were many Sepahan fans there despite the cold weather. Sepahan played better than Peykan and deserved the victory even though it was not a very entertaining game.

Bengar was probably our best player. He is really big and plays with no fear. The Ghazvini fans swore at him the most. Sa is also a very good player, I wonder why he starts the games on the bench. Interesting that many of the Ghazvini fans thought he is Arab! Moharram also did not play at all neither did Aghili(I got there a bit late in the 40th minute).

When we were leaving the stadium in the 90th+ minute, the Peykan's player's deflected shot hit our post

Also Hamid Derakhshan was watching the game and people were speculating that he is in talk to replace Modir Rousta. He was very well dressed and had a red cap on. He drives an E class Mercedes.

The most interesting thing was that I watched the game along with a couple of colleagues who are hardcore PP fans
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^^in iran fans love to watch beautiful football regardless of who is playing, sepahan and Paykan always play one touch, fast pace football, and very entertaining for all the fans
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

BTW, the Ghazvini fans sang this funny song:

Sepahan-e Esfahan------------------Emshabo injaa bemaan

I hope our boys leave Ghazvin tonight before it is too late
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            I see you're trying to gather some info on our team hey?
                            I wonder if you belong to Alshabab of UAE or Alittifaq of Saudi. anyway get as much info as u want, Sepahan soorakhet mikone
                            Yeah...I belong to Al-Ettifagh of Saudi and Al-Shabab of UAE...

So, if I'm asking for Sepahan's line-up, then I'm automatically an arab spy.

Man, now I remember why I stopped posting on iranian forums....

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              I'm not sure, but I think this will be their formation for tomorrow:
                              Mohammadi - Armando, Bengar, Aghili, Akbari - Jafarpour, Abolheil, Hajsafi, Navidkia - Khatibi, Emad Reza
                              Thank you Amin Jan for your reply.
                              Greatly appreciated Sir.

Dastet dard nakone.
                              Be farsi ham benevisim ke dustan fekr nakonan bande estekhdame bashgahe Al-Ettifagh ya Al-Shabab hastam.

Comment

Great win by both Sepahan and ZZ. One more win like this next week it will make my day.

Comment

Working...
                                X