No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was the worst Sepahan I had seen in years. Boy this Kazemi sucks. I will never forgive Saket for bringing this clown back. This Sepahan has a deeper bench than Luca's but they have no game plan. On paper we have so many forwards in Emad, Karimi, Khatibi, Asghari, Tahmasebi, Kiani, Alimohammadi (from TM javanan) and even Papi yet our forwards haven't scored in 3 consecutive games. If they continue playing this way they will be knocked out in next round. Viera's Sepahan would score great goals even though that team was always flying around and playing in 3 tourneys and was robbed of a victory by the refs in front of Pakhtakor. I don't know whose brilliant idea was to bring Kazemi back.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      This was the worst Sepahan I had seen in years. Boy this Kazemi sucks. I will never forgive Saket for bringing this clown back. This Sepahan has a deeper bench than Luca's but they have no game plan. On paper we have so many forwards in Emad, Karimi, Khatibi, Asghari, Tahmasebi, Kiani, Alimohammadi (from TM javanan) and even Papi yet our forwards haven't scored in 3 consecutive games. If they continue playing this way they will be knocked out in next round. Viera's Sepahan would score great goals even though that team was always flying around and playing in 3 tourneys and was robbed of a victory by the refs in front of Pakhtakor. I don't know whose brilliant idea was to bring Kazemi back.
      Viera and Luka were the best. Im still pissed why we let Viera go the same mistake pp did when they let Denizli go.
      however I like Kazemi as an average coach and for what he brought to Sepahan 6 years ago. he 's already proven himself and i think he needs moer time to implement his tactics. he's said that if he stays next season he will fire 3-4 players!! which shows his authority. hes already fired one: loveinian.

Sepahan with Luka and Viera played the best style, I miss them

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

btw we only say congratz when we lift the trophy qualifying the group and making the finals is already achieved, we need to improve and solidify it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

btw Sepahan scored the fastest goal in ACl games in 49 secs

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            btw Sepahan scored the fastest goal in ACl games in 49 secs
            they still have to break the european champions league fastest goal record though... uknow which one im talking about
            Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 03-12-2009, 06:09 AM.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^
              lol that was is unbeatable you know that

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Shire Sepahan!

Also SS seem they are losing their momentum and ZZ could use this opportunity to win the IPL title.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^
                  That's true, it seems SS lose ground near the end of the league, if ZZ is smart enough they can take full advantage of this oppourtunity and clinch the title.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

classe Saket o negah

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

رکورد سپاهان در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا

تیم فوتبال فولاد مبارکه سپاهان در بین تیم های ایرانی شرکت کننده در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا رکورد دار است.
                      استقلال و صبا هفت بازی ، ذوب آهن و فولاد خوزستان شش بازی ، پاس و سایپا هشت بازی و پرسپولیس چهار بازی را در این جام انجام داده اند.
                      رکورد تیم سپاهان در این عرصه فوق العاده است و طلایی پوشان اصفهان با انجام سی و یکمین دیدار ، رکوردار بازی در مسابقات فوتبال لیگ قهرمانان آسیا بین تیم های ایرانی هستند.

---------

Self explanatory really

look at the gap

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

well, we didnt send the list on time last ACL, otherwise, we would have atleast another 6 games in our books carrying our tally to 12 games considering there are 3 home and away games in the group stages and we would get knocked out of the group stages itself...
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          they still have to break the european champions league fastest goal record though... uknow which one im talking about
                          do you mean the one goal from Bayern against Real madrid?

Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

shayan

today sepahan arrive to KSA
                            and some of my friends receive him in the airport
                            i am soory because i cant go to air port or to training because i am in canada now
                            i am talk to my friends to tell to fabregas i want his T-shirt:d

Comment

ofcourse persianking
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

the photo of sepahan player in airport
                                http://www.iranianclub.net/news.php?newsid=1408

Comment

Working...
                                X