Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    IRINN just announced the game will start at 8:30 Tehran time, which will mean in starts in 10 minutes!
    thanks

you are right
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Where the hell is Lovenian ? Akbari has been humiliated in the left back position since the beginning of the season.

Comment

I am very mad at bengar...Bad day for Sepahan...Bengar got the red card again and Sepahan lost. How many times this has to happen before this guy learn to be smart!

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
          Where the hell is Lovenian ? Akbari has been humiliated in the left back position since the beginning of the season.
          He's been kicked out of the team by Kazemi.

Very bad day, and another stupidity by Bengar.
          Im sick of his red cards that he gets in first halves and breaks the team's back!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

at least we are still top of the group

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              He's been kicked out of the team by Kazemi.

Very bad day, and another stupidity by Bengar.
              Im sick of his red cards that he gets in first halves and breaks the team's back!
              Why was that ? and why you all put the blame on Bengar ? That was not a penalty and the referee was to blame for that call. The problem is that a Saudi prince is now responsible for the referees in the Asian football federation. These referees are doing what make their boss happy.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                Why was that ? and why you all put the blame on Bengar ? That was not a penalty and the referee was to blame for that call. The problem is that a Saudi prince is now responsible for the referees in the Asian football federation. These referees are doing what make their boss happy.
                well Kazemi said he can't work with him. obviously an attitude problem.

I haven't watched the game yet, but getting a red card at the start of the first half is stupidity at its best. similar to last year's game agaist alittihad of syria that we lost and bengar got red card at 10th minute!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Guys you are too cruel to Bengar as he did not obstacle the player and Kazemi lost one of the best players Sepahan had got.

Comment

thats why i dont want to see players like mohsen bengar and amir hossein sadeghi in TM... they neither learn, nor are willing to learn and will always cost their team with their stupid fouls and yellow/red cards!
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

someone said recently "bengar is a liability for sepahan" if i find that person i will rep him.
                      how many times is he going to act so stupid and get sent off in the early 1st half??

the team has travelled all the way to saudi preparing for the match only to be let down in the first ten minutes by a careless defender.
                      he's got psychological problems, its clear.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I came back from the stadium after watching Sepahan , but was too tired to post.

It is my first time to see Sepahan Esfahan play live in stadium and although I was happy to watch them live, I was really disappointed by the result. They should have done much better except for the usual stupidity and lack of concentration.

The stadium in Dammam was half full but with a very enthusiastic Saudi crowd. Fantastic weather, cool and the pitch was quite nice. The price of the ticket was Saudi Rial 20 but when I pulled my wallet for two tickets, I was given it free! Go figure , but hey I am not complaining.

I don't suppose you would believe me if I said to you that I was fearing a horrible mishap from either Aghili or Bengar , but I will say it anyway. I felt that Aghili will miss a simple clearance or kicks the air which might lead to a goal conceded or score an own goal , but Bengar spectrum of silliness and stupidity was much wider...like giving a penalty and being red carded ( although this scenario did not occur to me)

Even after he was red carded, his childish act continued unabated....he was booed by the crowed because he was reluctant to leave the pitch , he was holding the game with his childish behavior....and the horrible thing is this guy is a TEAM MELLI payer........God have mercy.
                        Players like Bengar , should be treated according to professional sets of rules in which culpable person should be disciplined …this guy has to be disciplined and fined heavily….You think it will happen ???

Sepahan overall play was quite nice and they bounced back from a man down quite nicely. Aziz-zadeh was much capable replacement in the defense. I am still at odds while this defender never seems to hold a regular starting place with different coaches !!!

The midfield of Sepahan has always been its best line , but ther were far too many selfish plays and the usual holding of the ball those extra seconds !!!!

In the forward line of Sepahan , there was two individuals called Khatibi and Emad Reza who are not great believers in Team work or passing ...it was really funny watching them operate.....as if they are not on talking term....Kahtibi's goal was a delight though....

What lead to defeat was the Achilles heel of Iranian football, poor defense coverage..... Honestly this is becoming an epidemic...Iranian teams cannot maintain and protect a lead even if their lives depended on them.
                        Last edited by maij; 03-19-2009, 03:05 AM.

sigpic

Comment

i've only seen the goals...but hajsafi was siiiiicccckk on the 1st one!

Comment

Majid jan thanks for the post.
                            I also agree with Azizadeh, he is very solid and now I am very happy Bengar is suspended for the next game
                            Also agree the midfield was too slow.
                            but overall I think being 1 man short with only 20 minutes gone just break's the team's back and ruins the coach's plans!
                            I don't know why bengar had to do that, there was a good chance the striker would have missed with Ahmadi in good form.

these are the moments that determine the result of an important match.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              Majid jan thanks for the post.
                              I also agree with Azizadeh, he is very solid and now I am very happy Bengar is suspended for the next game
                              Also agree the midfield was too slow.
                              but overall I think being 1 man short with only 20 minutes gone just break's the team's back and ruins the coach's plans!
                              I don't know why bengar had to do that, there was a good chance the striker would have missed with Ahmadi in good form.

these are the moments that determine the result of an important match.

Very much my thoughts Shayan jan.

It is mad moments like what Bengar did that ruins a whole team , sometimes a nations pride.

One thing I want to say and I will like to be held accountable for it one day

If Ehsan Hajsafy , who is without a doubt the most talented young footballer in Iran , continues this haphazard , lazy & unprofessional attitude , he will be like hundreds of other Iranian youngsters who promised so much but then disappeared in the lower teams or leagues.

This guy is tactically indisciplined yet he can be brilliant. He does frustrating things, sometimes silly...OK....Give him the benefit of the doubt , he is still young , but he really needs professional coaching...real professional guidance.

sigpic

Comment

i dont know why mahmoud karimi is not playing but i definitely think emad reza is an EXTREMELYYYYYYYYYYYYY SELFISH player, EXTREMELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y.

Originally posted by maij View Post
                                The stadium in Dammam was half full but with a very enthusiastic Saudi crowd. Fantastic weather, cool and the pitch was quite nice. The price of the ticket was Saudi Rial 20 but when I pulled my wallet for two tickets, I was given it free! Go figure , but hey I am not complaining.
                                hehe...majid khan, did u put on a dishdasha and go to the stadium? maybe it was free for the saudis just like its free for UAE supports here....
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X