Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

hehe...majid khan, did u put on a dishdasha and go to the stadium? maybe it was free for the saudis just like its free for UAE supports here....
    Nah Be Khoda..... I never wore that damn thing in my life , and I guess I wont be doing it just to get a free football match ticket...... Anyway I could have used my AFC credintials ...but ... last night I was with my Brother.

Tell you a story.
    A few years back , I flew to Abu Dhabi to watch Esteghlal Play Al Wehda in the Champions League in Al Nehayan Stadium. When I went towards SS fans , the gate was jam packed , and even the majority who had tickets were desperately waiting to get in. ( Black market tickets were also being sold by our brothers. Trust the Iranians to do a quick business )....

I decided that I am not going to wait that long to gain entrance , so I went towards the Al Wehda supporters, which was not very crowded at all...right before the entrance gate a police man stopped me and said in Arabic " Ente ..Irani.." and then waved me off towards SS supporters.. I ignored him and walked , he grabbed me by the arm and said again " Ente Irani " I replied in Arabic and told him " Since when do you decide what nationality Am I ?"
    Policeman was puzzled and said "Aren't you Iranian , what nationality ?" I said "Bahraini ..." I think he gathered that from my accent anyway and with an apology....he let me through ..no tickets no nothing !!!

YES....they let their own fans free entrance...but not the opposing team fans.... As we have both seen in Dubai when Team melli played UAE. If they allowed access to all Iranians fans, I don't think any UAE national could get in .....in their own stadium...that would have been real FUN.

I wonder if there is any ruling on that ???
    Last edited by maij; 03-19-2009, 04:33 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
      Very much my thoughts Shayan jan.

It is mad moments like what Bengar did that ruins a whole team , sometimes a nations pride.

One thing I want to say and I will like to be held accountable for it one day

If Ehsan Hajsafy , who is without a doubt the most talented young footballer in Iran , continues this haphazard , lazy & unprofessional attitude , he will be like hundreds of other Iranian youngsters who promised so much but then disappeared in the lower teams or leagues.

This guy is tactically indisciplined yet he can be brilliant. He does frustrating things, sometimes silly...OK....Give him the benefit of the doubt , he is still young , but he really needs professional coaching...real professional guidance.
      That I completely agree.
      Ehsan has been very inconsistent this season and even during the matches.
      He started the season very well, scoring goals and giving assists almost every game but after some poor results of Sepahan and change of coaching he looked frustrated and lazy on the pitch. I really hope he moves to Europe soon to get that "pro guidance".
      He is very talented and a smart one too. As you can see he completely handed the 1st goal to khatibi, he did all the work.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        i dont know why mahmoud karimi is not playing but i definitely think emad reza is an EXTREMELYYYYYYYYYYYYY SELFISH player, EXTREMELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y.
        Emad has always been selfish.
        That's how he becomes Sepahan's top scorer.
        But when he is in bad form and tired, he will miss so many chances in front of goal.
        when he gets the ball all he thinks about is shooting or dribbling and score while I think a striker should be like that, but a second striker, type of Seyed salehi a "sacrificer", is needed next to him to feed him.
        currently both khatibi and emad are selfish and think about scoring themsevles rather than scoring as a team!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Nah Be Khoda..... I never wore that damn thing in my life , and I guess I wont be doing it just to get a free football match ticket...... Anyway I could have used my AFC credintials ...but ... last night I was with my Brother.

Tell you a story.
          A few years back , I flew to Abu Dhabi to watch Esteghlal Play Al Wehda in the Champions League in Al Nehayan Stadium. When I went towards SS fans , the gate was jam packed , and even the majority who had tickets were desperately waiting to get in. ( Black market tickets were also being sold by our brothers. Trust the Iranians to do a quick business )....

I decided that I am not going to wait that long to gain entrance , so I went towards the Al Wehda supporters, which was not very crowded at all...right before the entrance gate a police man stopped me and said in Arabic " Ente ..Irani.." and then waved me off towards SS supporters.. I ignored him and walked , he grabbed me by the arm and said again " Ente Irani " I replied in Arabic and told him " Since when do you decide what nationality Am I ?"
          Policeman was puzzled and said "Aren't you Iranian , what nationality ?" I said "Bahraini ..." I think he gathered that from my accent anyway and with an apology....he let me through ..no tickets no nothing !!!

YES....they let their own fans free entrance...but not the opposing team fans.... As we have both seen in Dubai when Team melli played UAE. If they allowed access to all Iranians fans, I don't think any UAE national could get in .....in their own stadium...that would have been real FUN.

hehe.. yea good story, although i wont be surprised if the policeman was iranian himself..

anyways,i dont think there is any ruling on fan attendance except the 10% slot, reserved for the guest team's fans.
          if im not mistaken, if the game is declared free, it usually means someone has bought all the tickets, some sheikh or some govt organ or something..
          not sure though.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Tell you a story.

That was a funny story
            as we say, you owned the policeman

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

In the forward line of Sepahan , there was two individuals called Khatibi and Emad Reza who are not great believers in Team work or passing ...it was really funny watching them operate.....as if they are not on talking term....Kahtibi's goal was a delight though....

What lead to defeat was the Achilles heel of Iranian football, poor defense coverage..... Honestly this is becoming an epidemic...Iranian teams cannot maintain and protect a lead even if their lives depended on them.
              Thanks for sharing your experience in the stadium. I agree with you on Azizzadeh. He is a smarter defender than Bengar. You are also right about Emad & Khatibi. They are not on speaking terms. I personally would have benched Emad and brought in Asghari who is motivated at this point. On your last point I also agree and that is why when Sepahan scored in the 1st half I said that goal came too early. If they score late in the game there is less time to defend that thin lead. Like you said no iranian team is capable of defending a 1-0 lead for 45 minutes.

Comment

Happy new year to all Sepahan fans! I hope it will be a successful year for Sepahan and other teams from Esfahan.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^
                  Happy Nowrooz to you Agha Jamshid.
                  I hope Esfahani teams, ZZ and Sepahan, have a wonderful year and they both make it to ACL .

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

LOL, Navidkia's dorooghe 13:

"I will not get injured in the year 1388":

محرم نوید کیا کاپیتان خوش فکر سپاهان از جمله بازیکنان بدبیار است که به طور مداوم در بند مصدومیت گرفتار می شود . با این حال هرگاه این هافبک هوشمند به میدان آمده تاثیرات به سزایی را در میدان داشته است.
                    گفتگوی کوتاه ما با محرم را به بهانه نوروز 88 بخوانید..
                    فکر می کنم در بیشتر سال های گذشته در ایام عید به دلیل حضور در اردوهای تیم در کنار خانواده نبوده ای. آنها چطور با نبودنت در سر سفره عید و سال تحویل کنار آمده اند؟
                    طبیعی است که خانواده با مشکلات یک عضو خودشان که فوتبالیست است هماهنگ هستند.یعنی این هم جزیی از زندگی ورزشی او به حساب می آید و باید با آن سوخت و ساخت. وقتی یک کار حرفه یک فرد شود و از آن امرار معاش کند، اطرافیانش هم او را درک خواهند کرد و با نبودنش در خانه هم کنار می آیند.
                    در سال جدید چه آرزویی داری ؟
                    اینکه همه هموطنانم صحت و سلامت باشند . تیم سپاهان در میادین داخلی و بین المللی سرافراز باشد و من هم بتوانم سهمی در موفقیت های این تیم بزرگ داشته باشم. ضمن اینکه راه یابی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران به مسابقات جام جهانی 2010 آفریقای جنوبی مانند همه ایرانیان آرزوی قلبی من در سال 88 است.
                    کدام سین هفت سپاهان را بیشتر دوست داری ؟ حتما اینجا هم سپاهان را
                    صد در صد . سپاهان سین اول سفره های هفت سین همه اصفهانی هاست. بعد از سپاهان سبزه را هم دوست دارم . چون یاد آور سرسبزی و چمن استادیوم های ورزشی است!
                    شوخ ترین بازیکن فوتبال ایران کیست ؟
                    عبدالوهاب ابولهیل
                    یک دروغ سیزده برای امسال بگو
                    محرم نوید کیا در سال 88 مصدوم نمی شود. یک دروغ سیزده دیگه ام بگم؟
                    بگو
                    سپاهان کمترین هوادار را در ایران دارد.!!!!
                    و حرف آخر ؟
                    به هواداران سپاهان بگید که بی اندازه عاشقشون هستم . اونا در همه حال از من حمایت می کنند . بدون اونا محال بود که محرم نویدکیا بشم. هواداران مطمئن باشند که به عشق اونا و با همت کادر فنی ، بازیکنان و مدیران باشگاه باز هم تیم محبوبشون رو به جایگاه واقعی اش میرسانیم.
                    ممنون محرم . امیدواریم همینطور بشه.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^
                      lol i found that hilarious as well

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

7sine Sepahani :

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Pegah 0-1 Sepahan
                          1 minute

Sepahan ba kesi shookhi nadare, bahs bahse raftane Asiast!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Karimi: There is a high chance that I retire at the end of the season.

He thinks Saba battery will challenge them for the 3rd spot, and says PP can't even get the 5th spot let alone 3rd.

مهاجم تيم فوتبال سپاهان از خداحافظي پيش از موعدش از فوتبال خبر داد و گفت: به
                            احتمال فراوان در پايان فصل فوتبال را براي هميشه کنار خواهم گذاشت.

محمود کريمي افزود: مصدوميت چشمم باعث شده تا نتوانم آنگونه که مي خواهم به فوتبال ادامه دهم و به همين دليل در حال بررسي اين موضوع هستم که در پايان فصل از فوتبال خداحافظي کنم.

کريمي ادامه داد: هلال احمر قول داده بود عينک محافظ من را در کشور توليد کند ولي گويا آنها هنوز موفق به انجام اين کار نشده اند، حتي اگر عينک من آماده شود بازگشت من به ميادين آن هم با ترس و دلهره، دوباره احتمال مصدوم شدنم از ناحيه چشم وجود خواهد داشت، به همين دليل از چند روز پيش خيلي جدي به فکر خداحافظي از فوتبال افتاده ام.

وي در رابطه با وضعيت تيمش در رقابتهاي ليگ برتر و نتيجه ضعيف سپاهان مقابل داماش هم گفت: تمام تلاشمان را مي کنيم که بتوانيم در پايان فصل در مکان سوم قرار بگيريم و فکر نمي کنم تساوي در زمين رشت هم نتيجه بدي بوده باشد. ما با استقلال اهواز و مقاومت در اصفهان و با ابومسلم در مشهد بازي داريم و اگر 9 امتياز کسب کنيم سومي ما اصلاً بعيد نيست، چرا که معتقدم ديدارهاي رقباي ما سخت*تر است.

وي اظهار داشت: به نظر من صبا جدي ترين رقيب ما براي سومي است و مس نمي تواند در پايان فصل در رتبه سوم باقي بماند، از طرفي معتقدم اين پرسپوليس پنجم هم نمي شود چه برسد به سوم.

کريمي در پايان در مورد ديدار حساس تيمش در رقابتهاي ليگ قهرمانان آسيا مقابل بنيادکار هم گفت: هميشه بازي در ازبکستان براي تيمهاي ايراني سخت بوده اما اميدواريم بتوانيم با انجام يک بازي خوب با دست پر به اصفهان باز گرديم تا کارمان براي صعود به اما و اگر نکشد.

منبع:ایسنا

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^

Too much bad football news for me recently. I am depressed
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Well karimi Is right , he dosne't believe in fantasy he is just sasying the true facts from what he is seeing ! That's why i liked Karimi !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X