No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mes is in a very good position to surprise everyone and get their acl spot so we only can hope they lose to peykan and saba(very possible) and we have to do out part which is 2 win the 2 remaining matches.
    even the 4th spot is acceptable since we have the chance of qualifying if ss or zz win the hazfi.
    but our main aim as saket has said himself is to win the hazfi, now we are in a very good form playing great football, im confident we can win hazfi and beat pp in azadi. though we will need navidkia back.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

from abrar:
      luka is negotiating with only Sepahan and mes for next season. seems like kazemi might leave sepahan, dont know where to? but incase we make it to asia and he does well in acl he might stay, currently sepahan is playing great and is on song.
      also khatibi has said that if teraktor sazi make the ipl he will join them for next season to show some pride for tabriz

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Full Highlights vs Bunyodkor

I know this has been already posted but this one is from Navad and they show the players in the plane and also the Highlights of the first 20 min which wasnt showed because of the Perspolis game.

Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          from abrar:
          luka is negotiating with only Sepahan
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

First of all, dame Zob garm They deserve to win the league next week. SS (including their fans) got too over confident too early and that will hopefully cost them the league. Ebrahimzadeh deserves most of the credit in my opinion.

Sepahan will also finish 4th, so we will have to earn our ACL spot in the Hazfi cup.

Also it might be a bit early but it is good to see SS and PP are losing the race against Zob and Sepahan
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

there is still chance for sepahan to get that last spot!!! need to win next week by 2-3 goals and Mes to loss by at least 2 goals!!!
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

^ You are right
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I don't think SS and Zob will take the Hazfi cup seriously to win it. They have already qualified for the ACL. Mes is already eliminated.

I think we will need to win the cup to enter the ACL next year.
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                    I don't think SS and Zob will take the Hazfi cup seriously to win it. They have already qualified for the ACL. Mes is already eliminated.
                    I dont think so.

Maybe Zob ahan but not SS
                    I doubt Zob ahan will lose against foolad.
                    They will win IPL and probably the motivation in Hazfi cup wont be that so much

But SS will gave everything in Hazfi cup IMO[if Zob ahan wins IPl] so atleast they have won one cup .They almost won IPL and want to show their fans something.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

true, i dont think any team will take the hazfi lightly
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I hope so...
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Mashala be bacheha, Mashala be gheyrat. 100 mashala be aghili va Emad Aghay gol.
                          Great win, I think it was 4-5 years since the last time sepahan won in Mashad. I wasnt surprised since the team had been playing beautiful for the past 2 games.
                          Seems we will finish 4th with Mes doing brilliant so far.
                          We can win the Hazfi with this form easily, have to beat the hell out of the longis first.

Im lost for words to describe my feelings about ZZ getting the top spot with 2 matches left in the season ,beating malavan 3-0 and now needing only 1 point against foolad.
                          vaghean bayad dasthaye ebrahimzadeh ro boosid, behtarin morabi irani hadeaghal to bashgah.
                          I really hope he comes back to Sepahan.

What a great it was, both ZZ and Sepahan winning and the longs losing AGAIN to the beloved Ahvazi brothers.
                          btw Esfahan>Tehran

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Zob have already broken the record for the most number of points earned in an IPL season
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Congrats on Sepahan's win and Zob's achievement. Although deep down I think that the establishment will pull another (9 minute extra time and 9 yellow cards) wink wink. I will not call Zob the champs until the fat lady sang but in my heart they are the champs. A great group of guys and a great coach and a solid manager. If they pull this off they will get fans too. I just hope that they keep their key players and promote some of their youth to the main team. They have a few exceptional players in their youth team. If they stay in one piece they will do well in ACL and their fan base will grow. Zob's fans are mostly the well off people of Isfahan. I remember in the 1970s Sepahan was the (mardomi) team and Zob spent more money and had rich fans. Most of the well to do never go to the stadium. The last game Zob has got to go for a win because they should know that the ref will be on the other side.

Comment

very interesting article and interview with gholampoor.
                                he says how sepahan did a great job last year and compare it with this ss team and how they cant handle being in 2 competitions while sepahan was in 4!!!

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8801280348

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X