Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    Yeah we got him but as you said its not enough for 3 competitions and God knows how good he is. I only remember hazfi cup final he played ok.
    u also have farshad bahodorani.

neither bahodorani nor kheyri are that great, but atleast u got 2 DMs!
    we dont even have a creative attacking midfielder and with the way things are going, we have to use majidi, akbarpour and ravankhah again as our AMs!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
      Wtf Why are they putting Sime Khardar ?
      That's a special place built exclusively for the traveling longis who have to see their team get beaten heavily by Sepahan, to avoid climbing of fans and throwing chairs around they have put it for safety.

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      u also have farshad bahodorani.

neither bahodorani nor kheyri are that great, but atleast u got 2 DMs!
      we dont even have a creative attacking midfielder and with the way things are going, we have to use majidi, akbarpour and ravankhah again as our AMs!
      Bahadorani shouldn't even have a place in Sepahan Novin lol.
      He's slow thinker, physically very weak and always gets sent off for stupid tackles.
      Im more interested in Kheiri.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

pics from naghshe jahan 2 months old.

wow they have almost done nothing in 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by OsaBlue View Post
          wow they have almost done nothing in 2 years
          welcome to iran.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

i like the colour of his shirt

Comment

aint that GN?

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

wow...are those the brand new concrete block seats??????

Comment

^ lol

Comment

still weird to see GN not with SS!!!

also there is a rumor that Steel Azin is after navidKia..........may not be bad actually, opens up a spot on the roster, to be honest navidkia is a liability after his injury few years ago, he will not return to his old form, and will only agitated his injury every season, i think sepahan should let him go and bring jabbary!!!
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

I noticed the colour too but I hope he is %100 Sepahani now.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            still weird to see GN not with SS!!!

also there is a rumor that Steel Azin is after navidKia..........may not be bad actually, opens up a spot on the roster, to be honest navidkia is a liability after his injury few years ago, he will not return to his old form, and will only agitated his injury every season, i think sepahan should let him go and bring jabbary!!!
                            jabari even worse. both of them are too injury prone.
                            just read news Navidkia is slightly injured in training again and is a doubt for the ss game.
                            instead of going after rahmati they can buy a decent replacement for navidkia!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

بعد از توافق نهایی ؛
                              مهدی رحمتی سه شنبه با سپاهان ثبت می کند

سید مهدی رحمتی دروازبان فصل گذشته تیم مس کرمان با مسئولین تیم سپاهان به توافق رسید.

سید مهدی رحمتی دروازبان فصل گذشته تیم مس کرمان با مسئولین تیم سپاهان به توافق رسید.

به گزارش خبرگزاری ورزش ایران(ایپنا)، سنگربان فصل گذشته تیم مس کرمان پس از مذاکره با مسئولین تیم سپاهان با آنها به توافق رسید و فردا برای ثبت قرارداد راهی اصفهان خواهد شد.

سید مهدی رحمتی شاگرد امیر قلعه نویی در تیم مس کرمان و استقلال تهران بود و به دلیل رابطه خوبی که با این سرمربی داشت حضور او در جمع طلایی پوشان سپاهان از قبل قابل پیش بینی بود.

Comment

after all the fussing about the move to europe he decided to stay in iran?!?!?!?!?

so was the european deal a hoax or a bazar gharmee....
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X