No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are wrong about Navidkia. He was overplayed by dumb iranian coaches like Mayelikohan & later on had two unnecessary operations. I remember when Bochum bought him he passed their physical tests and amazingly scored high on each and every one of them. His brother Rasoul is also very athletic. Sports medicine & sports management is so poor in Iran and the result is what you see.

Comment

I think the problem in Iran is like that in England. Very bad refereeing and harsh and stupid tackles on the leg are common characters of most Iranian players whom are not even football players. These are untalented dodgy players who never care for their reputation as they lose and think they are so good that they could tackle anyone and break their leg and then call the victim, someone like Navidkia who is a talented player, call him a weak player with no strength and the truth is that he is the one who play dirty.

This is one of the reasons why TM commit so many fouls stupidly in crucial moments in dangerous areas in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        Sepahan and Zobahan's home matches so for are unbelievable.

Zobahan 3-0 Saipa
        Zoabahn 3-1 Steel Azin

Sepahan 3-0 Mes
        Sepahan 4-1 SS Ahvaz

Fooladshahr FTW!
        who's next?PP?
        Last edited by hamidr316; 09-07-2009, 11:03 AM.
        شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

^
          cheshmeshon zadam.

i haven't watched the game, so i cant say if pp got lucky again or not.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i watched it, first half persepolis played better, second was better, zobahan could have won, they made a couple of good chances in the second.

Comment

^
              did khaltabari play or was he injured still?

in other game foolad0-0sepahan
              GN said we had 13 good chances to score!!
              also the report of the game says Sepahan controlled the game and unlucky not to score.
              at least one positive is that this was the first away point we got from 3 games
              we have to improve away games results!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Nah khalatbari didn't play, he was still injured but Zobahan should have won the game.

Comment

^
                  No wonder.
                  Khalatbari always scored against pp.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Ghalenoie needs to try Ibrahima Toure

Comment

and he scored the 2nd goal
                      so far the 3 home games we scored 10 goals conceded just 2.
                      But in the 3 away games we scored just 1 and conceded 4 !!
                      something needs to be done soon.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

navad seems to be off so the only way is to watch the games live or read the report.
                        from the report it says, Pas hit the post 2 times and could have had a penalty which rahmati seems to have committed.
                        Also interesting is that all 4 goals were headers and Toure scored his first goal after playing just under 10 minutes.
                        Now Jamshidian and Hatami are top scorers with 3 goals each.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

vs Paas

Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

lol apparently after Toure scored, fans chanted "Ebrahim Etoo"

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^lol
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

i am surprised the regime has not change the color of ZZ for PAS.....................YET!!!
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X