No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I'm not saying they are lying but Its funny how they are being ****y right now after the won against Perspolis hahaha
    sigpic

Comment

^
      Its fully innate Im telling you

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Well Guess what , next week they won't come up to the medias and say the same thing about Esteghlal
        sigpic

Comment

^
          yeah because they respect ss as the most successful iranian team both in iran and in asia. but pp dont deserve any respect.
          mind you ss is going to be given a good molding in esfahan also molaei could play his first match after a long suspension I know ss fans hate the sight of him
          hopefully it wont rain or snow.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i dont think marfavi said anything wrong on navad.
            he just pointed out wat navad broadcasted!
            he neither picked the referee mistake scenes broadcasted on navad, nor did he assign which day and before which game he should come to navad and discuss this referee scenes. so samad pointed out the obvious on the day he was invited on navad which was before the sepahan game!

any neutral fan also, when watching the referee scenes on navad would reach the conclusion that sepahan had the most favors from referees intentionally or unintentionally, noone knows!
            in reality it may or may not be true, but wat navad showed, was this and that is exactly wat marfavi was pointing to. if this is not true and sepahan has not received the most favors from referees, its navads fault then for choosing the scenes that waynot marfavis for pointing out wat navad broadcasted! (btw, getting the most favours from referees doesnt mean getting 100% favours from referees, referees mistakes always go both ways, but its the % of referee mistakes for a team or against a team that we are talking about!)

he also correctly pointed out that the referee for sepahan pas was suspended, but how come the referee for the esteghlal - saba or the esteghlal - peykan game are so not taken action against?
            referee mistakes happen for every team happen, but at wat level?? the refereeing for the esteghlal - peykan game and the esteghlal - saba game were horrendous and not something that happens very commonly, but still wat action was taken?

infact, if anything, i am pissed at samad for not standing up more to the referees and for his team and his fans unlike other coaches!
            daei, gn, parvin, all make so much noise for even a 50% penalty scene, but here, the ball has crossed the corner line by more than 1 meter and the referee counts the goal and samad isnt doing much!

if this had happened to GN or Daei or parvin's teams, hell would have gone loose!
            remember how masoud moradi was suspended last year because of all the propaganda? then how come this overweight khiki referee khodad afsharian who keeps messing up for all teams cos of his poor physical conditions is not taken action against??
            Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 12-01-2009, 02:25 AM.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^ Yashar jan, SS and Sepahan will have an extremely important game in a few days. For a "natural fan" what does it mean really when one of the coaches start talking about how the referees have screwed his team and have judged in favor of the opponent? Doesn't it mean that he is starting mind games and is trying to put pressure on the SS-Sepahan's game referee.

The TV show was, intentionally or unintentionally, showing scenes for referee mistakes. It is not an excuse to say Marfavi did not have "intentions" to say what he said about Sepahan. I am sure if Sepahan was 8th in the league table and did not have an upcoming game with SS, Marfavi would not have said any single word about Sepahan regardless of what the TV show was showing.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                he can play against ss if im not mistaken, if not then next game.
                NICE, will be exciting to see him play again.

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                  NICE, will be exciting to see him play again.
                  there is no gurrantee he will play. Im not 100% sure if his suspension is lifted before the game or days after the gamee.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Molaee has been out of the game for too long, I think it will take him a while till he can regain his form.

It was also nice to see Moharram back. I wish him luck with his health, he really needs it! If he can keep on playing, I cannot see how this team can lose this year's IPL championship. He can also help us a lot in the ACL games.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Moradi will be the ref for the ss game.
                      I hope he doesnt make us suffer like the ref in the pp game!!!
                      I think because of the media, the refs are forced to correct their mistake against sepahan and give the teams soft penalties against us!

Apparently this game will be rainy as well.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

SEPAHAN 2-0 SS
                        Emad
                        Aghili(pk).

Sepahan on top 4 points clear of Zobahan.
                        The rest is history

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

back to back victories against sorkhabi- 4 points clear on top of the league and still some kids claim that "ma porru shodim". I wonder if they know the meaning of the word"porru"!
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Isfahan aroosiye

Comment

a strong start to the second half of IPL by 3pahan, they just have to keep at it and finish strong too, second half will be difficult
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH.
                                Aghili with his goal once again Kicked in the mouth of those SS funs who made fun of him when he was selected for the best by AFC.
                                That is the way to go Aghili......Go Sepahan.
                                We Love you Esfahan

Comment

Working...
                                X