Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    Aghili sarvare SS and long. they hate his ass because he is the best.
    he made a fool of that overrated taleblou.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

/با درخواست قلعه*نويي / حاج*رضايي مشاور فني باشگاه سپاهان شد
      7:36:00 pm - 1388/ 9/ 14 : در تاريخ
      اندازه فونت :
      حاج*رضايي مشاور فني باشگاه سپاهان شد بنا به درخواست سرمربي تيم فوتبال سپاهان امير حاج*رضايي به عنوان مشاور فني اين باشگاه منصوب شد.

تيم فوتبال سپاهان يكي از چهار نماينده ايران در ليگ قهرمانان آسيا است.
      اميرقلعه*نويي براي تقويت بخش فني تيم فوتبال سپاهان از مسئولان باشگاه* خواسته بود امير حاج*رضايي به عنوان مشاور باشگاه منصوب شود كه امروز محمدرضا ساكت مديرعامل سپاهان با اين درخواست موافقت كرد.
      مرتضي رمضاني، مدير سايت خبري باشگاه سپاهان در اين زمينه گفت: قلعه*نويي براي اينكه بتواند در دوره جديد ليگ قهرمانان فوتبال آسيا با قدرت فني بالا سپاهان را برابر حريفان آسيايي به ميدان بفرستند از مسئولان باشگاه خواست حاج رضايي به عنوان مشاور فني انتخاب شود و امروز با اين درخواست وي موافقت شد.
      وي افزود: قصد داريم در رقابت*هاي داخلي و خارجي از مشاوره فني حاج*رضايي استفاده كنيم اگرچه اين مسئوليت براي بازي*هاي خارجي بيشتر است.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

sepahan all day longgg!!!!

Comment

I'm a big fan of Sepahan. Sepahan are not as good, in terms of individual players, as they were in 2007. But I hope they represent Iran the same way they did at that time. They lost Mohammad Nouri, Mahmoud Karimi, Seyed Salehi, Meysam Soleimani, and Jalal Akbari.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
            I'm a big fan of Sepahan. Sepahan are not as good, in terms of individual players, as they were in 2007. But I hope they represent Iran the same way they did at that time. They lost Mohammad Nouri, Mahmoud Karimi, Seyed Salehi, Meysam Soleimani, and Jalal Akbari.
            i think the biggest loss from them all where just karimi and nouri dont nk why nouri left he could of have had a spot on TM if he was playing in sepahan and was in good form
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
              /با درخواست قلعه*نويي / حاج*رضايي مشاور فني باشگاه سپاهان شد
              7:36:00 pm - 1388/ 9/ 14 : در تاريخ
              اندازه فونت :
              حاج*رضايي مشاور فني باشگاه سپاهان شد بنا به درخواست سرمربي تيم فوتبال سپاهان امير حاج*رضايي به عنوان مشاور فني اين باشگاه منصوب شد.

تيم فوتبال سپاهان يكي از چهار نماينده ايران در ليگ قهرمانان آسيا است.
              اميرقلعه*نويي براي تقويت بخش فني تيم فوتبال سپاهان از مسئولان باشگاه* خواسته بود امير حاج*رضايي به عنوان مشاور باشگاه منصوب شود كه امروز محمدرضا ساكت مديرعامل سپاهان با اين درخواست موافقت كرد.
              مرتضي رمضاني، مدير سايت خبري باشگاه سپاهان در اين زمينه گفت: قلعه*نويي براي اينكه بتواند در دوره جديد ليگ قهرمانان فوتبال آسيا با قدرت فني بالا سپاهان را برابر حريفان آسيايي به ميدان بفرستند از مسئولان باشگاه خواست حاج رضايي به عنوان مشاور فني انتخاب شود و امروز با اين درخواست وي موافقت شد.
              وي افزود: قصد داريم در رقابت*هاي داخلي و خارجي از مشاوره فني حاج*رضايي استفاده كنيم اگرچه اين مسئوليت براي بازي*هاي خارجي بيشتر است.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Seriously I was so shocked when saw this news , I think hes gonna do a great job for Sepahan
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  Moradi will be the ref for the ss game.
                  I hope he doesnt make us suffer like the ref in the pp game!!!
                  I think because of the media, the refs are forced to correct their mistake against sepahan and give the teams soft penalties against us!

Apparently this game will be rainy as well.
                  negh zadi, aghaye moradi penaltiye tokhmi gozasht too boshghabet. hala to hey begoo moradi bade....

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                    ^ Seriously I was so shocked when saw this news , I think hes gonna do a great job for Sepahan
                    He's a knowledgeable coach I hope he can help GN do a good job in Asia because in Iran we rule.

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                    negh zadi, aghaye moradi penaltiye tokhmi gozasht too boshghabet. hala to hey begoo moradi bade....
                    on a second look the blue player actually charged him and you see these given every week!
                    regardless of the PK Sepahan was on top hit the post 2 times and played with much more confidence. We would have won anyway whather 1-0 or 2-0 or 5-0, 3 points is what matters.

SS chandome? haftoom? darid mirid jaygah hamishegi: 13.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^even Aghili admitted that wasn't a penalty

Comment

^
                        seeing it in the reply is easy for us to judge. it was 50-50 some refs give that pk. top european refs make mistakes like this you cant expect perfection from our refs

as I said regardless of the PK Sepahan controlled the game and attacked the best, it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              He's a knowledgeable coach I hope he can help GN do a good job in Asia because in Iran we rule.

on a second look the blue player actually charged him and you see these given every week!
                              regardless of the PK Sepahan was on top hit the post 2 times and played with much more confidence. We would have won anyway whather 1-0 or 2-0 or 5-0, 3 points is what matters.

SS chandome? haftoom? darid mirid jaygah hamishegi: 13.
                              akhe bishoor, ye khoorde fekr kon ghable inke harto poort koni.

Age ma jaygahe hamishegimoon 13om bood bishtarin emtiaze 9 dor lige bartaro nadashtim.

http://www.iplstats.com/IPL_ALL.htm

Ohhh,, im sorry I think a big SILENCE is coming up.

Oh wait i'm not discussing with a normal adamizad. You're Shayan20...

Comment

^
                                no need to insult. you're a mod you should no better.
                                if you don't agree eighter ignore or reply like a proper person not a maniac.
                                posting like that shows how frustrated you are and just degrades you further in this forum.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X