Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    ^
    no need to insult. you're a mod you should no better.
    if you don't agree eighter ignore or reply like a proper person not a maniac.
    kam avordi be chizaye dige gir dadi?

It's funny how you concentrate on that ONE word, while the rest of the post is EVIDENCE and that you should cut the hartopoort.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
      kam avordi be chizaye dige gir dadi?

It's funny how you concentrate on that ONE word, while the rest of the post is EVIDENCE and that you should cut the hartopoort.
      you are free to put me in your ignore list and never get mad again if you dont want to see my posts!

what evidence? evidence is this.

1. SEPAHAN
      2. ZOBAHAN

7. ss

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

baz javabe mano nadadi. age ma jaygahe hamishegimoon 13om bood, chera bishtarin emtiaze lige bartaro darim???

Comment

don't you get the sarcasm?
          if you dont then we shall end the discussion right here.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

don't you get the sarcasm?
            if you dont then we shall end the discussion right here.
            one can never tell sarcasm when it comes from your mouth...

Comment

akhe bishoor, ye khoorde fekr kon ghable inke harto poort koni.

Age ma jaygahe hamishegimoon 13om bood bishtarin emtiaze 9 dor lige bartaro nadashtim.

http://www.iplstats.com/IPL_ALL.htm

Ohhh,, im sorry I think a big SILENCE is coming up.

Oh wait i'm not discussing with a normal adamizad. You're Shayan20...
              Looking at that table, I don't think it is impressive for esteghlal or pirouzi.

Considering the fact that up until a last year, they had nearly twice as many more home games than other teams in the league(when PAS, Peykan and Saba were still in Tehran) it really isn't that impressive that they have 20-30 more points over an 8 year span. Not to mention playing teams like Rah Ahan and Saipa which are basically in Tehran.

If anything the stats look bad for both teams.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

SS chandome? haftoom? darid mirid jaygah hamishegi: 13.
                akhe bishoor, ye khoorde fekr kon ghable inke harto poort koni.
                LMAO
                شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                  they had nearly twice as many more home games than other teams in the league

Man, this topic is funny as hell!
                  شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post

Man, this topic is funny as hell!
                    I realized my mistake, I meant to say 1.5 times. Twice as many would mean all their games and that doesn't make sense.

Comment

so the sorkhabi fans spamming their sarvars thread heh? maybe they are jealous that both of Isfahan's teams in IPL are the top2!
                      i guess it hurts to witness the shift of power to Isfahan. the sooner you get adapted to it the better for your health.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

do you need a smiley to help you out?

please remove the Agha, you bring shame to it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                          Looking at that table, I don't think it is impressive for esteghlal or pirouzi.

Considering the fact that up until a last year, they had nearly twice as many more home games than other teams in the league(when PAS, Peykan and Saba were still in Tehran) it really isn't that impressive that they have 20-30 more points over an 8 year span. Not to mention playing teams like Rah Ahan and Saipa which are basically in Tehran.

If anything the stats look bad for both teams.
                          I see your point, you consider them homegames cuz they were played in Azadi? That is correct, but don't you think even if the games would be played in Sabashahr, Peykanshahr, Dastgerdi, Takhti or any other stadium both of the teams would've played @ home as well but only in an other way... Except for the ground turf nothing else would've bene different. Majority of the fans would've cheered for the Giants and not for some mahali club with 500 fans.
                          Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
                          LMAO
                          why you laughing ?
                          so the sorkhabi fans spamming their sarvars thread heh? maybe they are jealous that both of Isfahan's teams in IPL are the top2!
                          i guess it hurts to witness the shift of power to Isfahan. the sooner you get adapted to it the better for your health.
                          Hafteye 34om yadet nare... TWICE
                          Last edited by Kasra.; 12-06-2009, 05:24 PM.

Comment

do you need a smiley to help you out?

please remove the Agha, you bring shame to it.
                            I don't need this kind of talk from you. Go cheer for an Arab team.

I bring shame to the "Agha", you bring shame to being iranian...

Comment

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I see your point, you consider them homegames cuz they were played in Azadi? That is correct, but don't you think even if the games would be played in Sabashahr, Peykanshahr, Dastgerdi, Takhti or any other stadium both of the teams would've played @ home as well but only in an other way... Except for the ground turf nothing else would've bene different. Majority of the fans would've cheered for the Giants and not for some mahali club with 500 fans.
                                Maybe, but even then they would still have a clear advantage. I think it is more fair for other teams in the league now that many have moved away from Tehran. That being said, I don't think Sepahan and Zob Ahan receive the credit they deserve. Yes Esteghlal and Pirouzi have been great teams, but so have these two. If you look at the results from the past couple of years, I don't think any of them have really dominated each other, they've been pretty equal in their head to head matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X