Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    We cant afford to lose any points now in Tabriz. The gap is only 3 points!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan be careful Al Ain will do exactly the same as Al Jazira did today with Esteghlal. They will try to make your life a hell.

Comment

Zob Ahan comes back to tie 2-2, how sweet. GO Isfahan...

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
          Sepahan be careful Al Ain will do exactly the same as Al Jazira did today with Esteghlal. They will try to make your life a hell.
          chi mige een?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            Zob Ahan comes back to tie 2-2, how sweet. GO Isfahan...
            away to last year's finalists and the best team in asia by success. well done again Zobahan and Ebrahimzadeh

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I dont know what you guys think but for me Ebrahimzadeh is the best iranian coach right now!
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                I dont know what you guys think but for me Ebrahimzadeh is the best iranian coach right now!
                can u believe our head coach is afshin ghotbi?
                sigpic

Comment

sure he has taken a team without any big name players to the top of ipl and so far they are doing good in acl, compare to all the big chock teams out there!!!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    away to last year's finalists and the best team in asia by success. well done again Zobahan and Ebrahimzadeh
                    EBRAHIMZADEH SHIRE ISFAHAN VA IRANE......

Comment

i love watching zob ahan play i very rarely get frustrated with them

Comment

great job zob ahan! some true iranian gheyrat displayed today. not only the players hustled and defended well, the coaching staff did an excellent job turning the team around for the second half...

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                          chi mige een?
                          I know what does it mean even though I don't know Farsi. I don't want to answer that. You need advices and warnings because you don't learn from your mistakes. I said it before Emirati teams play their best games against Iranian teams. I expected Esteghlal to learn from last years embarrassing game with Al Jazira but they didn't. Now Al Ain will face Sepahan for one more time and we shall see if Sepahan could play their game. Sepahan should play with full force and close their defense and the one who will take over as a DM will have a very hard game.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                            I know what does it mean even though I don't know Farsi. I don't want to answer that. You need advices and warnings because you don't learn from your mistakes. I said it before Emirati teams play their best games against Iranian teams. I expected Esteghlal to learn from last years embarrassing game with Al Jazira but they didn't. Now Al Ain will face Sepahan for one more time and we shall see if Sepahan could play their game. Sepahan should play with full force and close their defense and the one who will take over as a DM will have a very hard game.
                            Our teams are much stronger and skillwise much better than UAE teams but we lack good strikers who are clinicial thats why we get frustrated against them. Toure and Emad have to be at their best for Sepahan to win.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              Our teams are much stronger and skillwise much better than UAE teams but we lack good strikers who are clinicial thats why we get frustrated against them. Toure and Emad have to be at their best for Sepahan to win.
                              I don't think Emad Reza will be playing...

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by IranJavidan View Post
                                I don't think Emad Reza will be playing...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X