No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if ghalenoie stays at Sepahan for five years they will become asian champions at one point, they will win the title a few times and will always be in the CL

but he wont since he is going to become Team Melli coach after ghotbis asian cup failure
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

dam emad wont be playing due to injury.
      sigpic

Comment

If you get the 3 points then you are stronger if not then they are.

Comment

Disappointing performance by Sepahan. Hajsafi is changing from a huge talent to a waste of space. All his passes were blocked, all his shots to the sky. I cannot understand why Toure should play 90 minutes in a game when he wastes so many chances. Aghili was probably one of the few positives in the game.

Sepahan is losing form at the most crucial time of the year.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Ghalenoei should set with them and talk thoroughly and individually with them. Navidkia, Bengar, and Seyed Jalal were the only ones who did well. All others especially midfielders were wasting every single ball and never went for it. The strange thing is that they are indifferent, have no gheyrat.

Comment

Sepahan made it so difficult for themselves. Their game today showed how stupid they are. Can Sepahan afford to win Pakhtakor in Tashkent ?

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                Disappointing performance by Sepahan. Hajsafi is changing from a huge talent to a waste of space. All his passes were blocked, all his shots to the sky. I cannot understand why Toure should play 90 minutes in a game when he wastes so many chances. Aghili was probably one of the few positives in the game.

Sepahan is losing form at the most crucial time of the year.
                It seems to be true that GN lacks talent when it comes to International games. God help Sepahan...

Comment

gn sx in international lvl cant belieave sum ppl wanted to come bak and coach TM.
                  sigpic

Comment

havent seen the game but what a big chance missed to climb up the table very disappoiting.
                    alshabab beat pakhtakor 3-1 in uzbek so its possible to beat them!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I am extremely disappointed in Sepahan, failing to beat Al-Ain at home, while displaying such mediocre performance in front of their own crowd is just unacceptable, Tore was once again useless, GN once again proved how he is not a man of international tournaments, he just like all other Iranian coaches is a coward HC who refuses to play more offensively and play with 2 strikers, his conservative style of play, particularly in the first half disgusted me.

So far Zobahan has been the only IPL team to be worthy of advancing to the second round, the rest have been just disappointing!

Comment

I just have a question for Jamshidian, Jafarpour, Karimian and Kheiri. Are you happy with yourselves ? Are you satisfied with what you did today ? With these players Sepahan is not only going to lose in Tashkent, they will also lose the league title.

Comment

^
                          dont say shit now. we wont lose the league, GN seems to lack the brain for international games but in the league he is still one of the best.
                          if he fails to make the KO then he really must suck and I want to see Kaz here who thinks he is the best ever lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            ^
                            dont say shit now. we wont lose the league, GN seems to lack the brain for international games but in the league he is still one of the best.
                            if he fails to make the KO then he really must suck and I want to see Kaz here who thinks he is the best ever lol
                            Just the best Iranian coach at the moment. Best ever? Calm down Sepahan fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
                              Just the best Iranian coach at the moment. Best ever? Calm down Sepahan fanboy.
                              so you think he is better than Ebrahimzadeh?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                so you think he is better than Ebrahimzadeh?
                                with only one hazfi title, you think Ebrahimzadeh is better than GN ??

Comment

Working...
                                X