No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever or right now, it more like best supported coach.

You cant be the best Iranian coach right now if cant win a game in ACL.

IPL hardly matters.

Lokk at Daei how well he has done with SAIPa and now perspolis. But in TM, he was lost.

Comment

Originally posted by xoraster View Post
      Ever or right now, it more like best supported coach.
      You cant be the best Iranian coach right now if cant win a game in ACL.
      IPL hardly matters.
      Lokk at Daei how well he has done with SAIPa and now perspolis. But in TM, he was lost.
      xoraster jaan, do you acually watch the games or base your opinion on the results only?!

Sepahan totally outplayed Al Shabab in KSA (just like Esteghlal did last ACL in most of our games), but the players kept missing chance after chance. That is not the coach's fault. The fcat that Sepahan created so many chances and outplayed such an opponent in their home means tactically the coach did a good job and prepared his team well.

That being said, I was disappointed with Sepahan against Al Ain though. They must have had an off day because it was not the Sepahan we were used to see.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        xoraster jaan, do you acually watch the games or base your opinion on the results only?!
        Sepahan totally outplayed Al Shabab in KSA (just like Esteghlal did last ACL in most of our games), but the players kept missing chance after chance. That is not the coach's fault. The fcat that Sepahan created so many chances and outplayed such an opponent in their home means tactically the coach did a good job and prepared his team well.
        That being said, I was disappointed with Sepahan against Al Ain though. They must have had an off day because it was not the Sepahan we were used to see.
        Dont people come up and say that about all of GN's games?

Same excuses in Asian Cup against Korea, ok we keep missing chances, sub out Khatibi or and Enayati ( instead of subbing the goalie)

Toure keeps missing 5-6 chances, bring in another striker, bench him for the next game.

Sepahan is a heavy, strong and highly experienced squad, what do you expect? That they should not even pressure an UAE team at home?

Comment

Amin jan, dear Xoraster watches the games, even admits that Sepahan (and Esteghlal of last year) dominated it's opposition but that's actually used to beat GN over the head.

BTW, I said GN is not the best coach ever, I even teased Shayan for suggesting as such.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            so hazfi is nothing now!?
            its still one of 2 trophies they can get in iran and it takes you to ACL so its very important!

I completely agree, that he should have used more bench players that are talented but dont get chance to play, fatigue excuse is lame.
            If winning a tourney where you play teams in divisions so much more inferior to you is something...ok, that still doesn't touch what GN or what many others have done. Ebrahimizadeh has to win at least one league title to even enter the conversation.

Comment

Dont people come up and say that about all of GN's games?
              Same excuses in Asian Cup against Korea, ok we keep missing chances, sub out Khatibi or and Enayati ( instead of subbing the goalie)
              Toure keeps missing 5-6 chances, bring in another striker, bench him for the next game.
              Sepahan is a heavy, strong and highly experienced squad, what do you expect? That they should not even pressure an UAE team at home?
              We all know that had he subbed off Tore for a (on paper) worse striker and still would have drawn, you would have bashed him anyway, so it's not a matter of subbing off 1-2 players.

And yes I do expect them to put pressure on an UAE team at home, BUT no one excpects them to pressure and OUTPLAY a Saudi team in KSA like that (which has never been seen before), but that is what they did and they deserve credit for it. It's not fair to still blame the coach after such display for the dozens of 100% chances his forward(s) kept missing.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                We all know that had he subbed off Tore for a (on paper) worse striker and still would have drawn, you would have bashed him anyway, so it's not a matter of subbing off 1-2 players.
                And yes I do expect them to put pressure on an UAE team at home, BUT no one excpects them to pressure and OUTPLAY a Saudi team in KSA like that (which has never been seen before), but that is what they did and they deserve credit for it. It's not fair to still blame the coach after such display for the dozens of 100% chances his forward(s) kept missing.

But Iranian fans keep treating every failure as an isolated incident, "If only Khatibi had scored against Korea". If Only Borhani had scored last year. If Only Toure would have scored.

So basically, when Gn wins, he is a mastermind, when he loses, its players fault? How is that fair judgment.

Its hardly a coincidence that GN has been an utter failure in Asian football,

Comment

But Iranian fans keep treating every failure as an isolated incident, "If only Khatibi had scored against Korea". If Only Borhani had scored last year. If Only Toure would have scored.
                  So basically, when Gn wins, he is a mastermind, when he loses, its players fault? How is that fair judgment.
                  Its hardly a coincidence that GN has been an utter failure in Asian football,
                  No that is not how we should judge coaches. I base my judgement not on score lines but on the way the team performs. If a team performs well in general, the wins will come eventually. Of course there will be a few bad games inbetween where the team has an offday and loses points, but the game play is more important.

That is why Qotbi gets criticized. TM does not play well, even if they get a narrow 1-0 win.

Here's a good example:
                  Even if Sepahan would have won 1-0 against Al Ain, I would have said Sepahan did not play well.

Now, even if Sepahan had an unlucky 2-1 loss against Al Shabab, I still would have praised Sepahan's overall performance.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

With today's result, if Sepahan beat Shahin tomorrow then PP are most likely out of the championship race. Go Sepahan!
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                      With today's result, if Sepahan beat Shahin tomorrow then PP are most likely out of the championship race. Go Sepahan!
                      i hope sephan wins the league this year cause they deserve it the most.
                      with all the hashiye other teams made for sepahan they still could not even stop them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                        i hope sephan wins the league this year cause they deserve it the most.
                        with all the hashiye other teams made for sepahan they still could not even stop them.
                        I'm amazed with all the calls in their favor and all the money they spend on the refs, 3pahan is not a champ yet. Everybody has seen their true power in acl this year, even mes kerman has 1 point more than 3pahan.
                        شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

^ You are right unique jan. In the past, the Hashie used to belong to SS and PP only. Lots of money is spent in Iran football these days and some people use all sorts of dirty tricks to increase their shares. I think if any other team were on top of the table instead of Sepahan, then that team would be targeted.

To be honest, I think Esfahan deserve to win the championship this year. Sepahan have lead the table for almost whole season this year and have played the most beautiful games along with Zob. Besides, we were the table leaders up to the 33rd week during the past couple of seasons and lost the championship in the final week. I hope if Sepahan don't win it this year then Zob win.
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
                            I'm amazed with all the calls in their favor and all the money they spend on the refs, 3pahan is not a champ yet. Everybody has seen their true power in acl this year, even mes kerman has 1 point more than 3pahan.
                            every teams have been calling favors maybe sum more sum less but we cant say that the reason sepahan r doing well id just because of the refs unless ur some guy who has no idea bout football (not directed to u hamid). so i think they deserve it. as for acl well i think the fatigue cost sepahan. i agree wid u TM if sepahan dont win then zob will this is what makes me happy to see an esfahani team win doesnt matter which actually but i want sepahan to win so they can be olgoo to other teams by saying look if u have proper modiriyat and good players no one can stop . i respect zobahan alot but i think sepahan represent the city of esfahan in a stronger way.
                            Last edited by unique football; 03-12-2010, 11:42 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                              ^ You are right unique jan. In the past, the Hashie used to belong to SS and PP only. Lots of money is spent in Iran football these days and some people use all sorts of dirty tricks to increase their shares. I think if any other team were on top of the table instead of Sepahan, then that team would be targeted.

To be honest, I think Esfahan deserve to win the championship this year. Sepahan have lead the table for almost whole season this year and have played the most beautiful games along with Zob. Besides, we were the table leaders up to the 33rd week during the past couple of seasons and lost the championship in the final week. I hope if Sepahan don't win it this year then Zob win.
                              99.9% it will be from Esfahan

and 90% I will be Sepahan, though we lost to Zobahan (we always do!), we showed enough domination against almost all the teams and we deserve it most, although in football sometimes you wont get what you deserve and Zobahan can turn it around if they get points but its in our hands and we just have to concentrate and get maximum points in the few remaining games.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I expect a come back from my favorite team Sepahan starting from tomorrow. Zob Ahan is the best representative of Iran.

Originally posted by sorkh
                                I think Zob Ahan will do good compared to Sepahan and Esteghlal. Mes will have a very hard time in their 90 minutes unless they play with their hearts.

Comment

Working...
                                X