Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
    I expect a come back from my favorite team Sepahan starting from tomorrow. Zob Ahan is the best representative of Iran.
    so far yes.
    but lets wait and see, 4 more games to go in the group and anything could happen.
    remember foolad winning their game 6-0 at home, everybody though it will be a piece of cake for them and they will easily fo through, then they lost all other games and ended up last in their group

Sepahan is a strongest team based on the performances but we wont always remain unlucky...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Shahin Kheiri and Jamshidian shouldn't be there in the ACL. Sepahan without their key midfielders Papi and Navidkia are hopeless. Now I know that Toure's bad performances were partly owed to the poor contribution from Karimian and Jamshidian. In defense Aghili is not as reliable as Bengar and Seyed Jalal and Al Neme is a disaster.

Comment

Lead extended to 6 points!
        Sweet
        GO ISFAHAN!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Shire Sepahan A very good week for us, 6 points lead with 5 games to go. The championship is ours
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

What were the final scores of Sepahan and Zob Ahan games?
            Any videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldengoat View Post
              What were the final scores of Sepahan and Zob Ahan games?
              Any videos?
              sepahan 2-0 shahin
              zobahan 0-0 rahahan
              sigpic

Comment

I hope Sepahan wins its next ACL game too. Go Sepahan

Comment

Here are Sepahan's remaining IPL games. Sepahan can win the league if they beat Rahahan and Peykan at home and Aboumoslem at Mashad.

Steel Azin TEH - Sepahan ESF
                  Sepahan ESF - Rahahan RAY
                  Abumoslem MSH - Sepahan ESF
                  Sepahan ESF - Paykan GHZ
                  Perspolis TEH - Sepahan ESF

Zobahan:

Zobahan ESF - Paykan GHZ
                  Esteghlal TEH - Zobahan ESF
                  Zobahan ESF - Moghavemat SHZ
                  Foolad KHU - Zobahan ESF
                  Zobahan ESF - Malavan ANZ
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

When will Emad come back ?

Comment

^ He can play in the next game
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Look with Emad, Papi, Navidkia Sepahan will improve a lot in attack. The problem is with that Shahin Kheiri. He better do his work because he is the one who decide whether Sepahan can succeed or not. I personally think he is not the one to take that spot. Bahadorani was way better than him. I don't know why Sepahan let Nouri, Bahadorani, Lovenian, and Seyed Salehi leave ?

Comment

^^Nouri had sarbazi problem. Thats why he went to Saba. Bahadorani is better than Kheiri but getting rid of Lovenian was a good idea. I think Toure is better than Seyed Salehi even though I like seyed alot. He was with Sepahan for almost 8 years.

Comment

Bahadorani better than Kheiri? Come on man, thats a comedy.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

He is a bit slow but he is good in one on one in defense and his passing is excellent.

Comment

bahadorani is crap! thats why he never made it anywhere and is playing in a mid to bottom table team, and he is always getting red cards.
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X