Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    couldn't agree more. every time I watched him he was a flop and an obvious weak link in the team. Sepahan won't get rid of their good players that easily...Bahadorani was crap and he was even booed by the fans when he was terrible.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Next game tomorrow in Hazfi against Saba in Qom.
      I know Saba will be hard specilally with Korbekandi as the coach he wants to win Sepahan badly!!
      nevertheless Sepahan should aim for the treble and go for a win

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Is Sepahan sending the reserve team or full force. They better rest their top players for next weel ACL game.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
          ^ Is Sepahan sending the reserve team or full force. They better rest their top players for next weel ACL game.
          i think first team since its next week there is enuf time to rest.
          sigpic

Comment

^ If I was GN I would rest the key players. Sepahan doesn't need Hazfi to get in ACL next year.

Comment

So Sepahan only needs 2 victories out of the next 5 to win IPL?

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                ^ If I was GN I would rest the key players. Sepahan doesn't need Hazfi to get in ACL next year.
                true but i dont really there or any other teams main purpose is just to go to acl but winning hazfi is almost as good as winnint the league.
                Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                So Sepahan only needs 2 victories out of the next 5 to win IPL?
                yes
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  Bahadorani better than Kheiri? Come on man, thats a comedy.
                  Well both of them are weak but I would take Bahadorani over Kheiri because at least he is better built and is better in the air. Kheiri is Sepahan's weakest link.

Comment

It's a good test for Sepahan before their next game in ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      Well both of them are weak but I would take Bahadorani over Kheiri because at least he is better built and is better in the air. Kheiri is Sepahan's weakest link.
                      In that position you need things from that player to do. He should be master in playing good forward passes. I mean forward, not necessarily to forwards. He has to be very strong in defense, in other words one on one with opponents. Being strong in defense means that the player tackle the ball or dispossess his opponent without committing foul. He should be there for second balls. A second ball is the ball that come accidentally from his own 18 yards. He should be there for anyone who intend to shoot from outside the 18 yards. He has to chase the ball even if he is not seemingly able to get the ball, so that he push the player back or at least make him uncomfortable playing passes. His passes and ball possession must be guaranteed. He has to be precise even if he play a 2 meters pass.

Comment

Zob's captain Salsali is injured and out for 6 months:

کاپيتان ذوب آهن شش ماه خانه نشين شد

صلصالي به علت پارگي رباط صليبي پا 6 ماه از حضور در مسابقات محروم شد.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

محمد صلصالی ،کاپیتان ذوب آهن،که در دیدار با راه آهن شهرری دچار مصدومیت شده بود، پس از انجام آزمایش MRI پارگی رباط صلیبی پایش تایید شد تا 6 ماه از حضور در بازی*های داخلی و خارجی تیم ذوب آهن محروم شود.

علی شجاعی در گفتگو با مهر ضمن تائید این مساله گفت: "صلصالی یکی از مدافعان اصلی تیم ذوب آهن بود که جای خالی اش برای تیم در روزهای حساس لیگ قهرمانان آسیا و هفته*های پایانی لیگ و جام حذفی سخت خواهد بود."

سرپرست تیم فوتبال ذوب آهن اصفهان فشردگی مسابقات و خستگی مفرط این بازیکن را دلیل اصلی مصدومیت صلصالی دانست و خاطرنشان کرد: "امیدوارم محمد هرچه زودتر دوران مصدومیت را سپری کرده و مجددا در تمرینات و مسابقات ذوب آهن شرکت کند."

صلصالی قرار است هفته آینده به تهران سفر کرده و زیر نظر دکتر ابراهیمیان در مورد وضعیت درمان و زمان عمل جراحی پایش تصمیم گیری کند، البته این احتمال هم وجود دارد وی برای انجام مراحل درمان به کشورهای اروپایی سفر کند.
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Not now Salsali. What a bad news.

Comment

^This kind of heavy schedule is too much for Iranian clubs. They simply cannot afford to play successfully in three different competitions and play twice a week. The clubs need to concentrate on two competitions and sacrifice the third.

The teams don't have the necessary depth in terms of roster, and the players don't have the physic.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ agree our clubs do not have the depth and the stamina like the European clubs to play in several leagues in a given season. I hope GN rest some of the key players for tomorrow's Hazfi game.

Comment

It's all about management I think and most other teams play in three competitions. The players should be motivated. There is a difference between a motivation and a negative pressure. Some times there is a negative pressure exerted by people in the management or the fans and at the end the player let this pressure in him. All they have to do is light exercise and think about their opponents and how do they encounter them.

Comment

Working...
                                X