• Show
Clear All

^
    Happy new year to all Sepahanis

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
      Happy new year to all
      cute video..happy nourooz to you and Shayan jan..I hope Sepahan go all the way to ACL final.

Comment

Guys anyone has a good qualifty TEAM pic of Sepahan from this season? tanx in advance.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
          Guys anyone has a good qualifty TEAM pic of Sepahan from this season? tanx in advance.
          Thats the best I got.
          2nd one is from last season though.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Now Sepahan, are you going to sell Papi ? Navidkia ? or maybe Bengar or Seyed Jalal. So that you bring some useless dodgy players from where ever they come.

Comment

sepahan desperately needs to buy at least one, if not 2 more good strikers.

the team does its job, but torre is just as useful as a cucumber on the pitch. and if ridha (who is quite selfish anyway) is out of form, it has no other strikers to rely on!!!

------------

navidkia has become so poor it's unbelievable!
              he's too scared to get into it (perhaps afraid he might get injured) and that's why their midfield was so weak in the middle of the pitch.

if GN attends to these two issues, I'm pretty sure they'd still make it as the 2nd team

my personal suggestions: bring Kazemian and Mobaali

Comment

I know that no one would agree with me on Bahadorani. He was a very good defensive midfielder and Sepahan were selling their players like a crazy man throwing his money in the toilet. Navidkia was alone with no help what so ever. He can't do everything as simple as that. He was chasing the ball in the whole field.

Comment

I think the absolute worst sale of players sepahan has done in the past 3-4 years is selling Md. Nouri to saba.

maybe they though navidkia is made of steel and nothing can happen to him. I dont know. but now, we see what a horrible move that was!

Comment

Mohammad Nouri is a power house in midfield. He is the best midfielder in Iran in my opinion.

Comment

He had to go to sarbazi man...otherwise we would have never let him leave.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

thanks for the pix shayan.
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

^
                          np.

stunning win by Zobahan. I cant believe the scoreline but we'll take it
                          Shame Sepahan lost and now has to fight to get the 2nd spot which wont be easy now unless we win the remaining games.
                          lol at those saying bunyadkar will own zobahan

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Sepahan needs to win all 3 remainig games.

Comment

If Ghalenoei play the same way as he did recently then it's impossible.

Comment

Ghalenoei should see Zob Ahan how they're beat one of the strongest team in asia.

ghalenoei go learn something from your daddy !!! ( Ebrahimzadeh )

Comment

Working...
                                X