No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a win tomorrow by 3pahan can pretty much clinch the title for them, with 35 goal difference it is hard for other to catch up
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

We were lucky that only Zob got a point today. If Sepahan win only one game then it is guaranteed that the championship will go to Esfahan.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Ghalenoi shows his character every time his team loses. He is so quick to come out and lash out at the referees. He is classless and rude... a sore loser really...
        sigpic

Comment

^ GN is legeandary for that. Separan need to do well in ACL. They already have a spot for next year ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            ^ GN is legeandary for that. Separan need to do well in ACL. They already have a spot for next year ACL.
            That's true... to be honest his results given the players and resources he has are not impressive at all...

I think he is a decent coach when it comes to team management for Iran's league... but he will never be a great coach simply because he lacks character... I'm so glad he was not and is not a Perspolisi!!!

I hope Sepahan does well in ACL for the sake of our football but with this guy in charge it'll be a pleasant surprise if they make it passed the next round...
            sigpic

Comment

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Good job Zob! They will play Gostaresh Tabriz in the semi finals.

Zob will play in the ACL this week, just a few days after the Steel Azin game, and then right after that a crucial league game against SS.

I wonder if it is the right decision to play all these games with the first choice players. I hope they can keep up their form till the end of the season.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ little too much but they have to get used to it.

Comment

Shire Sepahan It was a good win, although we missed so many good chances and so the final 5 minutes turned into a torture to watch

We will only need a draw from the last game to qualify because of the better head to head record against Pakhtakor. But I don't think we will go far in the next round with our handicapped strikers
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

The bottom line is Sepahan won and that makes me very happy Since they now have a chance to go to the second round . Plus their destiny in in their own hand not Arabs.....
                      Go sepahan.........Congrats to all Isfehanies...

Comment

^ Thanks Siavash jan
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

misses so many chances, but they won and thats what matters, very good game

Comment

Is Toure really worth playing for Sepahan ? They had to play him only when Emad was injured. Now Emad is playing and he is normally not in his form although he lost easy goal chances. Even though he played beside him but still he was a useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                              The bottom line is Sepahan won and that makes me very happy Since they now have a chance to go to the second round . Plus their destiny in in their own hand not Arabs.....
                              Go sepahan.........Congrats to all Isfehanies...
                              Conratz to all Iranians especially Esfahanis!
                              thats sounds beter
                              sigpic

Comment

Midfield were ok today. Aghili, Emad, and Toure were the worst. If Esteghlal shall win tomorrow I think Sepahan should win Al Ain to avoid playing with Esteghlal in the knock out.

Comment

Working...
                                X