Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^

Natijeyee ke az mohtaveyaate bala migirim inast ke har ki mire Esfehaan Zan zaleel mishe!

Comment

rofl:

That is what I thought too. If true, it is interesting that all those players got married to Esfahani girls!
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

damn haven't visited that site for ages
        read the front page of one of these newspapers and it said aghili to pp, i was shocked I thought they're talking about someone else.
        Aghili wont leave Sepahan not anytime soon.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ZA needs a deeper bench that is reliable also.
          so they can use them in most hazfi games, as well as a few league ones

hopefully this year they will address this problem

---------
          btw, they are losing 1-0 to gostaresh, the 1st div team (min 50 )!!! while using most their regular players!
          it's severe fatigue, I'm afraid.

Comment

they're really showing signs of fatigue towards the end of the season. this could be their 3rd loss in a row!(hopefully they can turn it around).

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

omg how r they play against a motivated itihad with all this fatigue?
              sigpic

Comment

I told you before that ZA is not going to have an easy time in Tabriz. The IPL, Hazfi, ACL is too much for ZA to bare. And we saw that today. After Sepahan and SS were lost in Hazfi both club begin to florish in both IPL and ACL.

Comment

Today, GN's contract was extended for one more year. This is good news for us, as he has done very well in his first year at the club
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                    Today, GN's contract was extended for one more year. This is good news for us, as he has done very well in his first year at the club
                    The management should have waited to see how far he goes in ACL. Anything short of quarter finals is a failure and they should look for a good foreign coach and concentrate on next years ACL if GN doesn't reach that level.

Comment

^ Kia jan, I agree with you that a good foreign coach is the way to go, but we should remember that finding a good foreign coach who accepts to work in Iran and can adapt to the environment is risky.

Now that GN has lead us to the IPL championship after 7 years I think he deserves a contract extension.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        The management should have waited to see how far he goes in ACL. Anything short of quarter finals is a failure and they should look for a good foreign coach and concentrate on next years ACL if GN doesn't reach that level.
                        i think if anything he deserves a contract extension for IPL championship, sure he sucks in ACL but he will get it right one of these seasons, i am sure he wants to do well himself too, he wants to prove the critics wrong!!!
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

any news on zobahan?? for there upcoming game against al itihad? hope there fatigue r gone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Abdolali Changiz gives our boys a visit

دیدار ستاره سابق فوتبال اصفهان با تیم اصفهانی
                            چنگیز به سپاهان روحیه داد
                            خبرگزاری ایمنا: عبدالعلی چنگیز که مربی تیم زیر 17 ساله های العین امارات است با حضور در تمرین تیم فوتبال سپاهان به بازیکنان تیم همشهریش روحیه داد.

عبدالعلي چنگيز، بازيكن پيشين استقلال كه به عنوان سرمربي تيم زير 17 ساله هاي العين در امارات فعاليت مي كند به استقبال كاروان سپاهان آمد و به شدت مورد توجه امير قلعه نويي، همبازي سابق خود در استقلال قرار گرفت.

شب گذشته تمرين سپاهان زير نور افكن هاي ورزشگاه و با صحبت هاي صميمانه چنگيز آغاز شد.

چنگيز كه با پيراهن العين در جمع زردپوشان سپاهان حاضر شده بود، قلعه نويي را مورد حمايت قرار داد و خطاب به بازيكنان سپاهان گفت كه با فروتني مي توانند هر كار نشدني را شدني كرده و موفق*تر از قبل در راه خود حركت كنند

Comment

Thanks to GN and tore Sepahan is out of ACL

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                                Thanks to GN and tore Sepahan is out of ACL
                                Not yet...
                                sigpic
                                WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Working...
                                X