No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are out and better change GN fast before the next ACL.

Comment

I demand toure's and ridha's heads for this fiasco

Comment

no more GN for TM in the next 10 years

Comment

of all teams, 3pahan CHOCKED this year
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

That was typical sepahan- I felt confident for every team, even mes, but you just knew sepahan would make a mess!

Comment

this team needs a hull over in the roster for next year ACL
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                no more GN for TM in the next 10 years

except the wrong tactics and line up for the 1st half, I think GN is far from the one responsible for their elimination.

it's more to do with their retard forwards, coz the team consistently creates chances for them (about 5-6 100% chances every game), which means the team is doing something right.
                it's only te final touch that fails them becoz of these 2 assholes

Comment

^^^ Exactly! A team that creates so many chances must be doing something right. When your teammates create 6-7 100% chances for the forwards and they mess up every single one of them, then that is not not the coach's fault.

That being said, I wish Sepahan had stepped into the game with the same attitude that they started the 2nd half with.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

well f*** this. I only saw the first half and it was one of the worst Ive seen of Sepahan. Against AlAin that had no hope of qualifying we played like crap and they dominated the game. What can you say except that GN proved he is once again choking in Asia, he has no excuse.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

It's just funny that the difference between "choke" and "legend" is just 1 of the 268 100% chances converted into a goal instead of shot into the stands by the 2 geniusses upfront.

If Tore had converted only 1 of those 6-7 100% chances he got against Al Shabab (the kinds of chances even my neighbours 6 year old daughter would score), now Qn would have been a hero instead of a choker.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

What a mistake to sign GN before ACL is over. The management f'ed up big time. We need a foreign coach and need to clean up the roster of the players that are in for the money. I am not even sure we will win the IPL we need a tie in 3 games and the way we played in the 1st half we might not get it. Even if we do with this elimination it just doesn't feel as good.

Comment

Nah We will win the league easily but the fact that all other 3 teams made it but Sepahan missed out makes me sick and even if we win the IPL its not right for the champion of Iran to finish 3rd in the group (SS last season's champs of Iran finihsed bottom of group with GN, so that makes his coaching in ACL even more questionable!).

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

all sepahan needs is to get 2 good strikers, to break their reliance on reza and torre idiots

Comment

Originally posted by dvader6 View Post
                              all sepahan needs is to get 2 good strikers, to break their reliance on reza and torre idiots
                              They are the best strikers in IPL. Somethings wrong with the way coach sets up the team in ACL because in IPL they are world class
                              There is no better striker than these 2 that an Iranian team can afford to get.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                They are the best strikers in IPL. Somethings wrong with the way coach sets up the team in ACL because in IPL they are world class
                                There is no better striker than these 2 that an Iranian team can afford to get.
                                Something would be wrong with the set up if the team didn't create any chances for these 2 morons upfront, but these 2 have gotten more than enough chances every damn game!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X