No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling that if Khalatbari stays in Iran he will sign with either PP or Sepahan. Both need someone like him for ACL.

Comment

Doubt he will go to Sepahan.

Comment

^ why not esfehanies love him.

Comment

Yeah, but i think he would rather stay a Zob-Ahan than join us.

Comment

hell ye!! im going to esfahan next week and im gonna eat beryani as much as i can lol
            ... anyways back to footy i think khalatbari wud be an amazing addition to sepahan he can fit in and has ghoroore melli, although it will be kewl if he joins ss but i doubt it.
            Last edited by unique football; 06-06-2010, 05:08 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

VAY BERYANI!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I'm going to Esfahan for month in July/august

Comment

Seems like Khalatbari is close to sign with us. But its only rumours.

Comment

Where did you here this? Source?! That'd be great if he did!

Comment

Originally posted by amir85 View Post
                      Where did you here this? Source?! That'd be great if he did!
                      Aziz, with "us" he means Perspolis
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Hichkas jan, you got me excited then! my bad

Comment

Hey Unique call me up when you get here, I have just came back to town too, I can take you to some good beryooni places.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                            Hey Unique call me up when you get here, I have just came back to town too, I can take you to some good beryooni places.
                            mer30 janam
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope Sepahan can keep their last season players. So far, PP and Steel are signing all the good players in the market, so at least we need to keep ours. With adding Janvario to our last season roster and if we can keep all our main players, we will have a very good chance to defend our championship.

The remaining good players in the market are Khalatbari, Meidavoudi and Mobali. Khalatbari might move out of Iran, but if he stays I hope he will play in Esfahan
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

From what i heard Khalatbari is close to sign with PP. Meidavoodi maybe signs with SS.

Comment

Working...
                                X