• Show
Clear All

pics of sepahan serb striker bday aswell as enayati with a sepahan jersey :
    http://www.fooladsepahansport.com/mo...ticle&sid=2374
    sigpic

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Oh my god, Jenazeh to Sepahan chikar mikoneh.

Comment

IRI = FAILED

Comment

Comment

why are they wearin the same jersey as last season?...actually why do i care..i reaally dont give a shit about sepahan..a team that "stole" khosrow heydari..great job sepahan! i hope ur happy! u just wasted a year of heydaris career! ohh waitt two years my b...he cud have played in spain! but thanks to u esfehanis lol this happens!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                why are they wearin the same jersey as last season?...actually why do i care..i reaally dont give a shit about sepahan..a team that "stole" khosrow heydari..great job sepahan! i hope ur happy! u just wasted a year of heydaris career! ohh waitt two years my b...he cud have played in spain! but thanks to u esfehanis lol this happens!
                did you miss the short bus today!!!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

th way usayn this is as if they broke into his house and put a gun to his head and forced him to go to sepahan, as a ss fan i say its his choice where to play we cant force the guy to play in ss if he doesnt want 2.
                  sigpic

Comment

Esteghlal and Perspolis need smarter perople run their organization, too much stupid stuff, dumb comments and moves, unhappy players

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post

Then get out of this thread if you don't care.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^^ Obviously you don't care about your own players, otherwise you wouldn't redicule them like that!
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          ^^^ Obviously you don't care about your own players, otherwise you wouldn't redicule them like that!
                          I will never like a player like Enayati no matter where he plays.
                          Gotta say Its a NIGHTMARE seeing him in my team. F***

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

7 players from Sepahan and Zob started TM's today game against Lazio
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan's shirt numbers this season:

مهدي رحمتي، 2 خسرو حيدري، 3 محمدحسن رجب*زاده، 4 محرم نويدكيا، 5 هادي عقيلي، 6 سيدجلال حسيني، 7 حسين پاپي، 8 محسن بنگر، 9 مهدي جعفرپور،* 10 ابراهيم توره، 11 مهدي كريميان، 12 محمد سواري، 14 مهدي نصيري، 15 اميد ابراهيمي، 16 هاشم بيك*زاده، 17 هادي جعفري، 19 جواد ماهري، 20 احمد جمشيديان،*21 رضا عنايتي، 22 رضا ناصحي، 23 جواد كاظميان، 24 اكبر ايماني،* 25 مسعود قاسمي، 26 سعيد لطفي،27 هادي ريش اصفهاني، 28 احسان حاج*صفي، 29 ميروراد يانوش(ياني)، 37 فابيو جان واريو
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

when does the season start?
                                where is the schedule?

Comment

Working...
                                X