No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ That is true Shayan jan. Esteghlal were very lucky today. We could have scored 6 goals today. We hit the post twice and one ball was returned from the line (maybe passed the line).Even their 4th goal was extremely lucky
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Why should he start Aghili and Kazemian ? Bengar and Hosseini are more than enough in the back and Kazemian has never been a useful link. This referee is partly responsible for this unbelievable loss.

Comment

Sepahan should be playing much better with all the good players they have

Sepahan probably has more talent than any team in the IPL, Ghalenoei has done a shitty job so far this yr

Comment

Yanush proved today he is Sepahan's best forward and no doubt should start with most likely Toure.

Comment

I am proud of my team performance today. We saw the bad and unlucky side of the football today. We absolutely did not deserve to lose. The second half was so one-sided it was like like Iran-Maldives game. And don't forget that we were playing in front of 70k fans.

I am sure we will improve in the table in the next few weeks.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Did Enayate played and how was he?

Comment

^ He played 45 min in the second half. He hit the post once, but other than that he was ineffective. He scored an own goal too, although it was not his fault. The ball hit him from a very short distance and went to the goal. Overall his performance was below average.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Someone needs to remind Sepahans coach football is 90+ minutes not 45 minutes
                  His teams seem to start slow in most big games and are not ready to start the games it seems
                  Usually when teams have large leads they go to sleep or play defensive game to preserve their win and sometimes this allows the other team to get back in the game so 2nd half of the game today should not mean much. Ghalenoei deos not dereve a pat on the back because of his teams 2nd half play, the question should be why they **** your teams start slow in most games that mean something?

I gave Ghalenoei a break after the disappointing acl games but with this team he should have done much better in the 1st 7 games, after 7 games he deseves F for coaching!

There is a reason why he cant beat Zob Ahan every time they play even though Sephanas seems to have the better players, Ebraheemzadeh is better, he does abetter job of preparing his team for the game.

Comment

sepahan sucks...idk why people are so hyped up about this team...they aint doin nothin this year lol. aint gonna do shit this season haha. you bastards are soo lucky you got Heydari. i will never forgive sepahan for snatchin my boy. zob ahan are the rulers of Esfehan right now. both in lige bartar and asia. so before you guys buy BIG players, open your pieholes, and think your a bunch of big shots this season, eye the other hungry dogs that will prevent you from grabbin the gold. zob, pers, taj, steel, and even sanate abadan lol have a higher persentage this year. i cannot wait until the SO CALLED yellowsubmarines make a trip to tehran. i cannnot wait till you bring your asses to azadi this year. i want to see you guysplay PP this season sooo bad.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      sepahan sucks...idk why people are so hyped up about this team...they aint doin nothin this year lol. aint gonna do shit this season haha. you bastards are soo lucky you got Heydari. i will never forgive sepahan for snatchin my boy. zob ahan are the rulers of Esfehan right now. both in lige bartar and asia. so before you guys buy BIG players, open your pieholes, and think your a bunch of big shots this season, eye the other hungry dogs that will prevent you from grabbin the gold. zob, pers, taj, steel, and even sanate abadan lol have a higher persentage this year. i cannot wait until the SO CALLED yellowsubmarines make a trip to tehran. i cannnot wait till you bring your asses to azadi this year. i want to see you guysplay PP this season sooo bad.
                      lol u k?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        you bastards are soo lucky you got Heydari. i will never forgive sepahan for snatchin my boy.
                        No, he is not k
                        he lost his boy, try to find yourself a new boy sir!

Comment

a little piece of esfahani ass:

Comment

^ nooshe joonet
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                              ^ nooshe joonet
                              lol well said.

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                                ^ nooshe joonet
                                to hanooz dari misoozi. boro too yakhchal beshin shayad koonet enghadr nasooze .

Comment

Working...
                                X