No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think every Sepahan fan should be proud oh his team despite the loss.

Recovering from 3 goals down against Esteghlal was a gallant achievement. The team played very well indeed and it was delightful to watch.

I will be looking forward to watch Sepahan improve and entertain.

sigpic

Comment

ffs stop wid the u misoozi and the esfahani vs tehrani kal kal!
      how can they burn wen they were 3-0 behind and ended the game 4-3 and tht by a fluke. Respect each other stop it wid the negative posts were all Iranians here its the arabs whos koons will be put on fire for chelo arab .
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
        ffs stop wid the u misoozi and the esfahani vs tehrani kal kal!
        how can they burn wen they were 3-0 behind and ended the game 4-3 and tht by a fluke. Respect each other stop it wid the negative posts were all Iranians here its the arabs whos koons will be put on fire for chelo arab .
        amusing and yet perfect reply.
        repped.

Im just happy to see Sepahan put on the show and respond so well in 2nd half and bring it level to 3-3. Im sure we will improve as the season goes by. Just shouldnt lose too many points now or else it will be hard to come back.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Where is Januario? Is he injured?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
            Where is Januario? Is he injured?
            No idea. I still haven't seen him play in the team.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              amusing and yet perfect reply.
              repped.

Im just happy to see Sepahan put on the show and respond so well in 2nd half and bring it level to 3-3. Im sure we will improve as the season goes by. Just shouldnt lose too many points now or else it will be hard to come back.
              lol np this is like the third time u say repped to me and i dont even a single rep from u lol
              just kiding wid ya
              and yes janvario is still injured.
              sigpic

Comment

Zob returned to the top of the table

It was enough for Persepolis to stay on top even though they had reached there after 800+ days of patience. Hopefully next time in 800 days for PP
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                  lol np this is like the third time u say repped to me and i dont even a single rep from u lol
                  just kiding wid ya
                  and yes janvario is still injured.
                  hehe I forgot dude.
                  now I repped
                  Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                  Zob returned to the top of the table

It was enough for Persepolis to stay on top even though they had reached there after 800+ days of patience. Hopefully next time in 800 days for PP
                  Zobahan are deserved leaders. Hope they win the league this season.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

sepahan is struggling, it goes to show that a team full of stars does not necessarily translate into points
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

I balme it all on GN. As long as he insist in using the Jenaze to prove we all are wrong, Sepahan will continue to pay for that. Jenazeh even scored a goal for oppsing team.

Comment

Zobahan play Pohang Steelers in the ACL quarter finals at Sep. 15th in about 2 weeks time. It will probably be the most important game in the history of the club. All the best for Zob and Ebrahimzadeh!

Go Zobahan!
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                          I balme it all on GN. As long as he insist in using the Jenaze to prove we all are wrong, Sepahan will continue to pay for that. Jenazeh even scored a goal for oppsing team.
                          we all know that Siavash.
                          Zobahan play Pohang Steelers in the ACL quarter finals at Sep. 15th in about 2 weeks time. It will probably be the most important game in the history of the club. All the best for Zob and Ebrahimzadeh!

Go Zobahan!
                          I almost forgot about this game...stupid ACL the quarter-finals is months away from the round of 16 games.
                          I wish the best for Zobahan and Im right behind them. Good thing is that they are in good shape and they have Ebrahimzadeh and Khalatbari.
                          Im sure they will make us proud.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Janvario is fit to play for Sepahan, I think we do not need to hire Andranik as we have a heavy traffic in our midfield line:

ه گزارش سپاهان نیوز و به نقل از سایت گل فابيو جان واريو هافبك برزيلي سپاهان در بازي با شهرداري تبريز به ميدان خواهد رفت. فابيو از سه*شنبه هفته گذشته در تمرينات گروهي سپاهان شركت كرد تا قلعه*نويي را خوشحال كند.
                            به طور حتم رسيدن او به شرايط بازي براي قلعه*نويي كه در هفته*هاي گذشته حسابي از عملكرد خط هافبك سپاهان حرص خورد، خبر خوشحال*كننده*ايست.
                            فابيو در بازي با شهرداري كه در بيستم شهريور در اصفهان برگزار مي*شود به ميدان خواهد رفت.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Janvario is fit to play for Sepahan, I think we do not need to hire Andranik as we have a heavy traffic in our midfield line:

ه گزارش سپاهان نیوز و به نقل از سایت گل فابيو جان واريو هافبك برزيلي سپاهان در بازي با شهرداري تبريز به ميدان خواهد رفت. فابيو از سه*شنبه هفته گذشته در تمرينات گروهي سپاهان شركت كرد تا قلعه*نويي را خوشحال كند.
                              به طور حتم رسيدن او به شرايط بازي براي قلعه*نويي كه در هفته*هاي گذشته حسابي از عملكرد خط هافبك سپاهان حرص خورد، خبر خوشحال*كننده*ايست.
                              فابيو در بازي با شهرداري كه در بيستم شهريور در اصفهان برگزار مي*شود به ميدان خواهد رفت.
                              Finally! I've been waiting to see him

Comment

if andranik doesnt make it to ss wud be cool to c him in zobahan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X