Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey folks,

Is it true that Nashat Akram, the Iraqi player may join Isfahan?

Source

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      Zobahan Chikaresh Karde!???
      Ebrahimzadeh The King.

Esfahan Arooosiyesssss.
      SYDNEY HAM AROOSIESSS.
      Shanidam ke dar Seul kon sozieh...

Comment

if nashat akram joins sepahan that will be really good , he would be prob the best foreigner ever to play in Iran.
        sigpic

Comment

What Sepahan need right now is not a new player, they need co-ordination among the existing players. We have arguably the best squad in the IPL, and a new player will not necessarily improve our performance in the field.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^True, although Sepahan could use a good forward cause only Janjus seems to be alright.

Toure misses way to many chances, Kazemian is out of shape, and Enayati is well..Enayati.

Comment

Enayati and Kazemian was terrible choices.
              Kazemian looks too fat and out of shape. Enayati is enayati

Toure is great striker, doesnt matter if he misses some chances, he makes good runs.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                ^True, although Sepahan could use a good forward cause only Janjus seems to be alright.

Toure misses way to many chances, Kazemian is out of shape, and Enayati is well..Enayati.
                I agree
                Toure misses too many chances, one of the worst finishers I have ever seens, cost them the ACL, I cant say any of these guys play hard. I dont see it

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                  What Sepahan need right now is not a new player, they need co-ordination among the existing players. We have arguably the best squad in the IPL, and a new player will not necessarily improve our performance in the field.
                  People thought they have the best squad before the season started but they dont, their forwards are terrible and the middle of their defense is slow with Bengar and Aghili, i think they will finish 4th or lower.
                  On the other hand Zob Ahan did a fantastic with their new signings. they have definitely made the team better, all are playing and contributing at a high level, great job

Comment

well as long as one of Sepahan or Zobahan have a fantastic season Im contento

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Come on Zob, we need a goal in the second half
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Eival Zobahan! I am proud of you

Very good result against a very good team! 90 minutes left to Tokyo
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

A 1-0 win at home against AlHilal with no away goals conceded certainly keeps my hopes up for the upcoming 90 minutes of hell in Saudi Arabia.

But seriously though, Zob should concentrate on converting chances into goals.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Shire Sepahan, I was waiting for a good and moral boosting win and it finally happened against no team other than Steel Azin.

I think Yanush must start the games, he is a very good player. With 16 points we are getting closer to the top of the table where we belong

Hope Zob can also win against Shahin.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Eyval Sepahan, 5 goals past Estil Azin our boogie team wow.
                              I guess Sepahan's engine has started

Lookslike another fantastic week for Isfahani teams

PS. I wish I could watch the whole game somehow.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

btw Ali karimi to bazi bood ya dasht boogh mizad ?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X