X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldengoat View Post
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MCG64NFD
    wait 50 seconds for the free/regular download button to appear
    Thanks man. Navidkia was flawless. I think him and Khalatbari are Iran's best players @ the moment. I really like Yanoush's style. He is a true target forward that helps in defense @ the same time. It looked like everyone played good in the 2nd half even Jeenazeh.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      Thanks man. Navidkia was flawless. I think him and Khalatbari are Iran's best players @ the moment. I really like Yanoush's style. He is a true target forward that helps in defense @ the same time. It looked like everyone played good in the 2nd half even Jeenazeh.
      Lets wait and see if he is really back. I really hope he stays healthy.

Comment

Seriously such a shame to see grown up members calling a player from their own team, which won a hard away game by such a margin, names like "Jenazeh" all the time.

This Jenazeh played a very good game, gave the header to Tore which lead to the 1st pk, scored a goal himself, hussled and won many (aerial) battles, hit the bar etc.

At least show some respect to your own team's players for God's sake!
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

to be fair I think they call him that because he did play like shit in the first 10+ games, you know, like a dead man, did absolutley nothing, I think fans criticizing his play and calling him names has helped him play better

Comment

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MCG64NFD
            wait 50 seconds for the free/regular download button to appear
            hey , winzip does not work for moi
            sigpic

Comment

to be fair I think they call him that because he did play like shit in the first 10+ games, you know, like a dead man, did absolutley nothing, I think fans criticizing his play and calling him names has helped him play better
              He played sh!t in the first 10 games?! I watch almost every Sepahan match live and he was not worse than his teammates, as a matter of fact he ususally was one of the better players, even when his team lost and he did not score/assist.

They don't call him that because of his "dead man" performance in the first 10 games, they call him that based on what he said during/right after the WC in 2006 (in which 90% of the people quote him wrongly ususally, but ok), where he actually had a point, he only used the wrong words perhaps to make his point...
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  Seriously such a shame to see grown up members calling a player from their own team, which won a hard away game by such a margin, names like "Jenazeh" all the time.
                  This Jenazeh played a very good game, gave the header to Tore which lead to the 1st pk, scored a goal himself, hussled and won many (aerial) battles, hit the bar etc.
                  At least show some respect to your own team's players for God's sake!
                  LOL. Baba don't get so worked up man. There is nothing wrong with jenazeh. His singing career is also on a roll now.

Comment

^ lol... That would be some name for his music career..

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                      ^ lol... That would be some name for his music career..

Comment

Just watched the full game. pretty disappointed with the quality of the match from both teams. Second half had a faster pace but still nothing compared to previous entertaining games these two have played.
                        Only different we actually made the most of our chances and converted most of it.
                        Jenazeh could have easily scored a double or at least assisted but I dont know what he was thinking.
                        Navidkia was great, so was Aghili in defense. Heydari scored a beauty on his own.
                        After a month of no match practice I thought we might struggle but Ghalenoie seems he kept them well in shape.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

cool pictures:
                          http://fooladsepahansport.com/module...gal=yes&id=128

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            Just watched the full game. pretty disappointed with the quality of the match from both teams. Second half had a faster pace but still nothing compared to previous entertaining games these two have played.
                            Only different we actually made the most of our chances and converted most of it.
                            Jenazeh could have easily scored a double or at least assisted but I dont know what he was thinking.
                            Navidkia was great, so was Aghili in defense. Heydari scored a beauty on his own.
                            After a month of no match practice I thought we might struggle but Ghalenoie seems he kept them well in shape.
                            I did not see the game but glad that Navikia is back and doing great. I hope he will stay healthy so that Ghotb could use him for TM too. Also nice to see aghili is back too. since Aghili got hert TM defence did very bad and lost even to Kuwait.

Comment

funny clip from Sepahan fans

http://www.4shared.com/video/MWN8TR4..._vs_Piroo.html

Comment

lmao cant belieave how unproffesional the pp players r they are blaming there loss on a penalty hahaha, and the penalty was 100% correct according to ref karchenas on navad hahaa
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X