No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking at past Esfahan derbies in Fooladshahr I dont expect anything other than a Zob victory!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Yes Shayan jan, it has been a few years that Sepahan have not won against Zob. But the quality of the two teams is not much different, so anything can happen.

I hope the game has a winner so that the three points stay in Esfahan, and off course I would prefer a Sepahan win.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Should be an interesting match.
        On paper Sepahan is head and shoulders above all other teams but Zob Ahan has been the best iranian team for the past 2 years and they certainly have the better coach who can change things in the second half.

I hope for a draw
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^ Che Esfahani hasti to?

Joking, I know that one does not decide to support a certain team, it is a just a feeling.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
            ^ Che Esfahani hasti to?

Joking, I know that one does not decide to support a certain team, it is a just a feeling.
            LOL, is PK Esfehani? I didn't know that!

Comment

^ http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=67491

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I hope ZA wins. I hate GN.

Comment

^ LOL, Kia jan I also don't like GN's character, I would never like to see a person like him in TM.

But he is the head coach of my favorite club and he made us champions in IPL last year, so I support him as long as he is in Sepahan.
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ Che Esfahani hasti to?

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    LOL, is PK Esfehani? I didn't know that!
                    lol

If you look at the one poll TM-Fan jaan posted, there is another province mentioned exactly on the same option as Esfahan But I was born in Esfahan because the hospital and doctors were (still are) much better.
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

^ Good to know PK jan, so you are from Shahre Kord area. I also have relatives from there, nice and warm people, unlike your weather off course

So from now on, I will feel much better when I see your posts supporting Persepolis
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ Good to know PK jan, so you are from Shahre Kord area. I also have relatives from there, nice and warm people, unlike your weather off course

So from now on, I will feel much better when I see your posts supporting Persepolis
                        Hey I am a nice and warm person too!

Thats very interesting TM-Fan jaan, most people dont know what or where it is. Probably your relatives even know my family since it is a small "city" and almost everybody is familiar with each other. Thanks for sharing bro., nice to know that.

Sorry that you felt bad, should have told you that before
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

shahre kord used to be for esfahan , no idea why they got separated xD
                          wonder if they have a football team.
                          sigpic

Comment

Pictures of Janvario & Jafarpour in elementary schools

http://www.fooladsepahansport.com/mo...شه

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                              shahre kord used to be for esfahan , no idea why they got separated xD
                              wonder if they have a football team.
                              Shahrekord has a good team called Tarbiat and does well in Hasfi Cup.

Comment

Persianking the traitor J/K

Getting closer to the Esfahan derby, I doubt GN can mastermind a victory over Ebrahimzadeh but Im hoping...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X