No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a good win! After the poor performance against SS, I thought we would be lucky to get a draw in Riaz. We did not only win today, we played a great game which is as important as the win.

Yanush and Hajsafi played very well today, Aghili and Khosro played well too. I cannot believe Yanush started so many games as a reserve for Enayati this season!

Still we should remember that we need 7 more points to advance from this very hard group.

1- Sepahan 3
    2- Jazire 1
    3- Gharafe 1
    4- Helal 0
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Glad to see Sepahan in wining again.

Comment

Eyvallllllll
        Shireh Sepahan

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Good job Sepahan and Zob!

Sepahan played much better than expected. I wish we would have played the same against SS and I am sure we would have beaten them.

And Zob although didn't play well, somehow managed to get the three points which is the most important thing at this point.

Here is the rest of the schedule till the new year, this IPL week is the battle of Esfahan and Azarbayjan!

Sepahan games:
          5 Esfand @ home: Esteghlal 1-1 D
          11 Esfand (away): Al-Helal 1-2 W
          16 Esfand (away): Shahrdari Tabriz
          20 Esfand @ home: Naft Tehran
          24 Esfand @ home: Al-Jazire UAE
          29 Esfand (away): Steel Azin

Zob:
          5 Esfand (away): Saba Ghom 1-2 W
          11 Esfand @ home: Al Emarat 2-1 W
          14 Esfand @ home: Tractorsazi
          19 Esfand (away): Rahahan
          25 Esfand (away): Al Shabab KSA
          29 Esfand @ home: Shahin Bushehr
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            Glad to see Sepahan in wining again.
            how glad?
            pls specify!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^ As much as I could be if PP wins.

Comment

10 weeks to go in IPL:

Zob will have 6/10 home games
                Hard games: Home vs. Tractor and Persepolis

Esteghlal have 8/10 home games (in Azadi)
                Hard games: Home vs. Persepilis and Tractor

Sepahan have 5/11 home games
                Hard games: @Mes, @Tractor, Home vs Persepolis

Persepolis have 6/10 home games (in Azadi)
                Hard games: Home vs Esteghlal, @Zob, @Sepahan

Esteghlal have the easiest games, 8 at home and 2 away against Shahin and Paas
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^Thanks for that Jamshid khane Gol.
                  the league belongs to Zobahan unless they screw up themselves.
                  Their "hard games" are very winnable.
                  If Sepahan can win all their remaining games they have a chance, although slim.

I dont know should I watch Zob game or Man Utd game

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Khahesh mikonam agha Shayan aziz

Zob are definitely the most likely winner, but since last week when I saw Sepahan's great performance against Al-Helal, I have been thinking that we can repeat our championship. See, we have 43 points with 11 games left (33 points).

During the last few seasons the IPL championship has been won with maximum 67 points. It means that if Sepahan can earn 24 more points from the remaining 11 games then the championship is ours. That is 8 wins and 3 losses out of 11 games. Not easy to do with the compact fixtures ahead, but surely doable if we can keep up our good form.

TBH, with the game Esteghlal played against Al-Sadd and Mes, I don't think they can stay a contender in the league. IMO, it is unlikely the championship goes out of Esfahan this season
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

i got a feeling sepahan will grab the championship in the last few matches.

beharhal zob ahano o sepahan nadare...faghat esfahan

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                        ^ Khahesh mikonam agha Shayan aziz

Zob are definitely the most likely winner, but since last week when I saw Sepahan's great performance against Al-Helal, I have been thinking that we can repeat our championship. See, we have 43 points with 11 games left (33 points).

During the last few seasons the IPL championship has been won with maximum 67 points. It means that if Sepahan can earn 24 more points from the remaining 11 games then the championship is ours. That is 8 wins and 3 losses out of 11 games. Not easy to do with the compact fixtures ahead, but surely doable if we can keep up our good form.

TBH, with the game Esteghlal played against Al-Sadd and Mes, I don't think they can stay a contender in the league. IMO, it is unlikely the championship goes out of Esfahan this season
                        Im sure it will stay in Esfahan. No doubt. I would prefer Sepahan to win it again but Zobahan played very good season and make ACL final, deserve it.

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post

exactly!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I want Zob to win the IPL and Sepahan the ACL. An all esfahani ACL final would be the shite.

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
                            mash_ali jan khosh oomadi be in site va makhsoosan be in thread. Be omide moondane jaam-e ghahremaani dar esfahan
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                              mash_ali jan khosh oomadi be in site va makhsoosan be in thread. Be omide moondane jaam-e ghahremaani dar esfahan
                              ghorboonet dadash....be omide nadare, hatmiyee

Comment

Esfahan is on top of the IPL table again But SS and PP are very very close in the 3rd and 4th places.

This weekend, Sepahan will host Naft Tehran and Zob will be guest to Rahahan. I hope we get the full points.

Sepahan games:
                                5 Esfand @ home: Esteghlal 1-1 D
                                11 Esfand (away): Al-Helal 1-2 W
                                16 Esfand (away): Shahrdari Tabriz 1-2 W
                                20 Esfand @ home: Naft Tehran
                                24 Esfand @ home: Al-Jazire UAE
                                29 Esfand (away): Steel Azin

Zob:
                                5 Esfand (away): Saba Ghom 1-2 W
                                11 Esfand @ home: Al Emarat 2-1 W
                                14 Esfand @ home: Tractorsazi 0-0 D
                                19 Esfand (away): Rahahan