Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Here is Sepahan's killer schedule, we have to play the suspended game against Sanat Naft on Farvardin 6th

Steel Azin- Sepahan: 29 Esfand
      Sepahan-Sanat Naft:06 Farvardin
      Sepahan-Peykan:---10 Farvardin
      Sepahan-Gharafeh:-16 Farvardin
      Mes-Sepahan------: 21 Farvardin
      Tractor-Sepahan:---25 Farvardin
      Gharafeh-Sepahan: 31 Farvardin
      Sepahan-Saba:-----04 Ordibehesht
      SanatNaft-Sepahan:08 Ordibehesht
      Sepahan-Al Hela:---14 Ordibehesht
      l
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
        Here is Sepahan's killer schedule, we have to play the suspended game against Sanat Naft on Farvardin 6th

Steel Azin- Sepahan: 29 Esfand

l
        Thats a tough period. 3 difficult away games consecutively so much travel!!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

What a run! 5 consecutive wins for Sepahan in all competitions and the third in a row in IPL

Sepahan games:
          5 Esfand @ home: Esteghlal 1-1 D
          11 Esfand (away): Al-Helal 1-2 W
          16 Esfand (away): Shahrdari Tabriz 1-2 W
          20 Esfand @ home: Naft Tehran 2-0 W
          24 Esfand @ home: Al-Jazire UAE 5-1 W
          29 Esfand (away): Steel Azin 1-2 W
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Who scored Sepahan and ZZ's goals?

Comment

^ Janjus and Ebraam agha for Sepahan, Talebi and Rafkhai for Zob
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                ^ Janjus and Ebraam agha for Sepahan, Talebi and Rafkhai for Zob
                Thanks Jamshid jan. Ebraam is doing good. Hope he will keep up the good work in ACL. Rafkhaei is also scoring alot as a sub for ZZ. I love it when the top of the table is all nesfe jahan. I dream of an all Isfahani ACL final.

Comment

Sepahan can move to the top of IPL if they beat Naft next week.

Comment

IMO this "one game in hand" is really unfair to Zob Ahan and if they lose the Championship they should complain.

Sepahan should have played the replay match long time ago vs. Sanat Naft. Back then they were strong and there was no hashiye, but now luckily for Sepahan they lost their coach, got very weak and even lose to teams like Pas.

Teams usually change during the season so replay matches should be done very fast IMO to not influence the flow of the league. Now we are getting closer to the end of the season and that makes Sepahan even more motivated to win that match.

This is once again another masterpiece by IFF planning. I think Sepahan has nothing to do with this, it is just the incompetence of IFF. I feel bad for Zob Ahan, hopefully everthing will go well for them.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^Great point.

Comment

Another example that proves Zoub are as deep as they can get with the budget they have. ZZ's ex-management did a much better job than Sepahan with the money they had, Zoub does not need Javad Kazemian on the bench to have a good supporting cast. They raised good players and bought weak team's role players for a cheap price and it has given them the ability to stay strong in two hard tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          IMO this "one game in hand" is really unfair to Zob Ahan and if they lose the Championship they should complain.

Sepahan should have played the replay match long time ago vs. Sanat Naft. Back then they were strong and there was no hashiye, but now luckily for Sepahan they lost their coach, got very weak and even lose to teams like Pas.

Teams usually change during the season so replay matches should be done very fast IMO to not influence the flow of the league. Now we are getting closer to the end of the season and that makes Sepahan even more motivated to win that match.

This is once again another masterpiece by IFF planning. I think Sepahan has nothing to do with this, it is just the incompetence of IFF. I feel bad for Zob Ahan, hopefully everthing will go well for them.
                          some times it goes your way sometimes it goes the other way, i remember few years ago the same thing happened in hazfi i think between PP vs sepahan where the game was postponed again and again til the time when PP actually was at her pike of her game and they defeated sepahan. if the game had been played at its correct time sepahan would have raped the day light out of PP. i think this was 2 or 3 years ago.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            ^^Great point.
                            Thanks kia jaan, I was afraid people will get me wrong and bash me because of that.

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            some times it goes your way sometimes it goes the other way,
                            That is what you can say about almost all the problems, this is not the way to fix it.

If it happend in the past then it should not be repeated again, but with this IFF (a.k.a IR) nothing will change. Not only we will make the same mistakes from the past, we will even make more , new mistakes.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

PK jan, Sepahan will play the game against Sanat Naft on 6th of Farvardin and this is the worst part of the season. They have played 6 difficult games in Esfand and will have to play 6 difficult games in Farvardin as well without any rest, while Zob, Esteghlal and Persepolis will rest 10 days from today till 9-10 Farvardin.

Also it happens all around the world that teams have uneven number of played games. I think if you look at the EPL table, the teams have played different number of games.

Look at the killer schedule of Sepahan, and note that they have to play the suspended game against Sanat Naft right in the middle of these games:

5 Esfand @ home: Esteghlal
                              11 Esfand (away): Al-Helal
                              16 Esfand (away): Shahrdari Tabriz
                              20 Esfand @ home: Naft Tehran
                              24 Esfand @ home: Al-Jazire UAE
                              29 Esfand (away): Steel Azin
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post

Naft still has a decent team and you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X