X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol,, for all the kori they did, neverkusen back to being 2nd best as usual
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
      1- Sepahan 55
      2- Zobahan 53
      3- Esteghlal 49
      4- Tractor-- 46
      5- Persepolis 44
      Number 5 shouldn't even count

Comment

what was the score?

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
          what was the score?
          2-0
          goals bt Ebraam Toreh

Comment

that pretty much reduces the field to only zz, 3pahan, or ss for championship
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

This was the 6th consecutive win in all competitions for Sepahan and 4th in the IPL

The maximum number of points in an IPL season for the champions has been 67 points. I think this season we can win the title if we reach 67. It means that we need 4 wins out of the remaining 7 games which is completely doable.

BTW, Ebraam Toure scored his 14th of the season against Naft and is only 2 goals away from the top scorers, Reza Noroozi and Edinho.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^^only thing that zz and 3pahan needs is SS to loose to PP next week and that should go a long way as to keep the cup in esfehan. come PP get a win next week.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

1- Sepahan 55
                  2- Zobahan 53
                  3- Esteghlal 49
                  4- Tractor-- 46
                  5- Persepolis 44
                  Originally posted by kia View Post
                  Number 5 shouldn't even count
                  I agree
                  Its a much better looking table

BTW, Ebraam Toure scored his 14th of the season against Naft and is only 2 goals away from the top scorers, Reza Noroozi and Edinho.
                  I know he's not very well displined not coming to training at times etc. But man he's such a great striker for us. THe way he drops back and links with Jamshidian and Janvario to create chance for himself making space and run into it beautifully. hope we keep him longer.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ I agree PE jan, if SS lose on Wednesday, they are most probably out of the championship race. With a loss, they will have 6 more games or 18 points to play for, and with their current 49 points they can reach 67 maximum, with 6 wins. It will be extremely difficult to win 6 games in a row, and even if they can, it might not be enough to win them the title.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ I agree PE jan, if SS lose on Wednesday, they are most probably out of the championship race. With a loss, they will have 6 more games or 18 points to play for, and with their current 49 points they can reach 67 maximum, with 6 wins. It will be extremely difficult to win 6 games in a row, and even if they can, it might not be enough to win them the title.
                      watch, the one time i am supporting PP in a game, they will go out there get raped in front of the spyder cam
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

^ Hope not!

--------------------------------------------
                        Ebraam Toure's goals against Naft:

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

with the form they are in, i can see them win all their games . lets hope their performance dont drop (luckily they always finish the season well)

also i dont think they need to make any changes next year, maby just a striker.

i see the two esfahanis dominating the league for a couple more years

Comment

if anyone interested to see sepahan players outside the pitch.
                            this guy posted his pics on facebook
                            http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...203593&theater

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

cracking game sepahan 2-2 peykan

damn it we got to score in 15 minutes.
                              too many good chances missed.

terrible tackle on seyed jalal hope he's Ok.
                              amazing save by rahmati, he's saved us again.
                              Abbasfard sent off after tackle of Hajsafi.

Come on Mirzapoor Sooti, its time to do it now.

GOALLLL HAJSAFI YOU BEAUTY.
                              WHAT A RUN BY HAJSAFI, AND WHAT A CUT BACK FOR TOURE!
                              3-2

7 minutes EXTRA TIME AGAIN there we go.
                              thankfully this team is not coward to sit back after a goal.
                              after Denizli's PP team this is the best attacking Iranian team I've seen. Dame GN garm.
                              how can I download this game plz.

Jamshidian best player in IPL this season.

and teraktor fail to take adv of pp's slip up, and lose at home to foolad! edit: they equalized at the end.
                              tomorrow Zob will play in Anzali they usually get results there.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Thanks Shayan jan. This was our 5th consecutive win in IPL and 7th in all competitions Shire Sepahan, we deserve the title.

Tuesday will be Al-Ghorazeh's turn.
                                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
                                X