Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    Time to go sleep, gotta wake up watch UCL
    Hopefully Sepahan scores, even game between the two.
    SHAYAN WAKE UP!!

Sepahan is heavily owning Al gooz and Jamshidian did it again!
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      SHAYAN WAKE UP!!

Sepahan is heavily owning Al gooz and Jamshidian did it again!
      Why you wake me up man?
      checking the score on my phone b4 going sleep, Now I sleep so much better!

I would like to say congratz GN for making the knockout of ACL for the first time. he showed guts, attacking in all the ACL matches and rightfully getting results. I am now a true fan of him. Most talented Iranian coach for sure.
      You could say he's got by far the best squad but still its a challenge to get these stars to press like Barca, and run so much.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I would like to say congratz GN for making the knockout of ACL for the first time. he showed guts, attacking in all the ACL matches and rightfully getting results. I am now a true fan of him. Most talented Iranian coach for sure.
        You could say he's got by far the best squad but still its a challenge to get these stars to press like Barca, and run so much.
        Gotta second that. QN is the only Iranian coach who has over the course of years evolved and improved year by year. He now seems to have realized his shortcomings of the past, his previous ACL failure has been substituted by a fantastic display and amazing performance. His team plays a refreshing football, completely attack-minded, attractive, yet well-calculated football. Unlike most Iranian teams/coaches his team won't score a goal and starts all-defensive tactics trying to secure a vulnerable 1 or 2 goal lead.

Hats off to Mr. QN and Sepahan!

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
          Al-Ghorazeh is next. After Al-Ghorazeh, our schedule becomes very tough! Three hard games away from home.

11 Esfand (away): Al-Helal (Win)
          16 Esfand (away): Shahrdari Tabriz (Win)
          20 Esfand @ home: Naft Tehran (Win)
          24 Esfand @ home: Al-Jazire UAE (Win)
          29 Esfand (away): Steel Azin (Win)
          06 Farvardin: Sepahan-Sanat Naft (Win)
          10 Farvardin: Sepahan-Peykan (Win)

Future Schedule:

Sepahan-Gharafeh:-16 Farvardin
          Mes-Sepahan------: 21 Farvardin
          Tractor-Sepahan:---25 Farvardin
          Gharafeh-Sepahan: 31 Farvardin
          Sepahan-Saba:-----04 Ordibehesht
          SanatNaft-Sepahan:08 Ordibehesht
          Sepahan-Al Hela:---14 Ordibehesht
          i think we can put a "W" in front of 3pahan vs gharafeh too.

good win by 3pahan, now they can focus on IPL and hazfi cup. i think this teams can win a double this year if they do not get over confident.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Why you wake me up man?

I think you are giving GN too much credit. EZ has done much more than GN with so few talents. He buys 2nd and 3rd rated players from 3rd and 4th rated teams and turns them in to super stars and sells them. But once they leave they turn into nobodys just like Hasan Ashjari that went to Estil Azin and now even Shamooshak won't buy him. GN on the other hand buys superstars from top clubs and gets results. How hard is that? I say EZ is still much better than GN even though he has less experience.

Comment

Kia jaan,

Please bear in mind that in Iran to manage a star-studded team is rather a difficult and almost impossible task than a lesser star-filled yet talented teams like Zobahan. One of the key elements of Zob ahan's success is its management's ability to hang on to its talented players for so many years, these players joined Zobahan years ago while being young, so by now as result the chemistry and understanding of one another between the players and their coach has become their winning card!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Kia jaan,
                Please bear in mind that in Iran to manage a star-studded team is rather a difficult and almost impossible task than a lesser star-filled yet talented teams like Zobahan. One of the key elements of Zob ahan's success is its management's ability to hang on to its talented players for so many years, these players joined Zobahan years ago while being young, so by now as result the chemistry and understanding of one another between the players and their coach has become their winning card!
                Keano jan I agree managing starstudded teams is difficult anywhere in the world due to the player's egos and I give GN full credit for that. In terms of tactical know how however GN is behind EZ. Sepahan's player turn overs are on par with Zob. Its just that Sepahan just adds great players to its core but ZZ loses a couple and doesn't get the funding to replace them hence Sepahan has a much deeper bench.
                As far as management goes Sepahan has a better staff in Saket and the big bucks of Foolade Morakeh. Dalili the fairly new manager of Zob does not even come close to Azari the manager that got the boot because he supported the Greens. EZ almost quit because he wanted Ali Karimi or another attacking MF which the club did not provide.

Comment

Why you wake me up man?
                  Vaghti morabi ma bood ke an o goh bood. Alan shode dige gol, han?
                  Originally posted by kia View Post
                  I think you are giving GN too much credit. EZ has done much more than GN with so few talents. He buys 2nd and 3rd rated players from 3rd and 4th rated teams and turns them in to super stars and sells them. But once they leave they turn into nobodys just like Hasan Ashjari that went to Estil Azin and now even Shamooshak won't buy him. GN on the other hand buys superstars from top clubs and gets results. How hard is that? I say EZ is still much better than GN even though he has less experience.
                  His original Esteghlal team was pretty much nobodies he put together, bar Enayati of course.

Comment

^
                    But with SS, he got his tactics all wrong in ACL hence ano o gol bood
                    after a couple of years of failure in Asia with both TM and his clubs in ACL, he has finally broke the code, I've never seen Sepahan play that attacking football even under Bonacic.
                    This team is almost as good to watch as Denizli's PP.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^
                      after a couple of years of failure in Asia with both TM and his clubs in ACL, he has finally broke the code, I've never seen Sepahan play that attacking football even under Bonacic.

You are a Sepahan fan and seen many more games from Sephan. But under Bonacic from what I recall, Sepahan didn't play offensive football. Sepahan was playing a lot of counter attack relying a lot of Mahmood Karimi's speed, Emad Redda and even Poppi (at least this is how I recall).
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                        You are a Sepahan fan and seen many more games from Sephan. But under Bonacic from what I recall, Sepahan didn't play offensive football. Sepahan was playing a lot of counter attack relying a lot of Mahmood Karimi's speed, Emad Redda and even Poppi (at least this is how I recall).
                        We played counter-attacking against PP, SS and some top ACL opponents, other games was very attacking from Bonacic.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^
                          more like in SS, he didnt have such a star studded team where every player can make a difference!

this sepahan team has the best of the previous SS team + the best of the previous sepahan team.

just add nekounam to this sepahan team and they have a stronger squad than TM!
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^
                            no argument there yashar. this squad is probably the best in IPL history.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ESFAHAN RULES
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Some interesting stats from www.IPLstats.com I want to share:

Sepahan is the only team left in the league that is UNDEFEATD at home (11W-4D).

69% of Sepahan's goals have come in the 2nd half. Only Pas and Foolad have scored more in 2nd half than Sepahan (70%).

Sepahan is one of 6 teams that have never lost when they score the first goal of the game (Teraktor, Mes, Rahahan, Naft tehran, Shahin). PP got 0 points in games where they conceded the first goal.

Sepahan have been unbeaten for 21 matches (202 days).

Hajsafi got 5 assists so far, 2nd highest.

Rahmati, Heydari and Seyed Jalal are the top 3 in total minutes in the league for Sepahan..

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X