Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
    I'm thinking of going to Al Doha to attend Sepahan vs Al Gharafa. If there is anyone here who wants to go there let me know so that we could meet.
    I wish I could go with you. If you go there, cheer for Sepahan as loud as you can, and please post some pictures
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Aghili did a bad mistake that resulted in our loss to Mes. Based on the highlights of the game we had more dangerous opportunities and deserved at least a point.

Hopefully we can earn at least a point in Tabriz. Good news in that Khosro and Yanoush will be available for the game.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
        I wish I could go with you. If you go there, cheer for Sepahan as loud as you can, and please post some pictures
        Is there anyway I could know where they are staying in Al Doha ? I will see whether I could have pictures with players or at least from the stadium.

Comment

^ I don't know yet, but probably it will be announced in the official Sepahan website (www.fooladsepahansport.com) or the fan website (www.sepahannews.com) in the next few days. I will post it here as soon as I know.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, Qeiroz will travel to Tabriz to watch the game with Sepahan in the stadium It will be an extra motivation for the players of both teams to play at 100%.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

last week it was so sad seeing esfahani teams being defeated, we'r just not used to it.
            sepahan against traktor will be very tough, a point is good but i can see us scrapring a win.

+ congrats to zobahan for the win.

Comment

by the way why isnt there any esfahani teams in the azadegan league, i want to see 4 esfahani teams in the ipl all finishing top 4 and all in ACL.

Comment

another interesting stat
                Sepahan and Zobahan the only two teams that beat Teraktor at their home ground ZZ won 2-1, Sepahan 3-1.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Remaining schedule for 3pahan:

Tractor-Sepahan:---25 Farvardin (W)
                  Gharafeh-Sepahan: 31 Farvardin
                  Sepahan-Saba:-----04 Ordibehesht
                  SanatNaft-Sepahan:08 Ordibehesht
                  Sepahan-Al Hela:---14 Ordibehesht
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

^
                    continuing..the last 2 league games.
                    Sepahan V perspolis
                    Saipa V Sepahan

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

WOW, what a great win. Beating a team away in front of 90k fans is not an easy task. This Sepahan can go far in the ACL

Also a big up to Zob. Kheiri got a red card in the 30th minute against Shahrdari while the result was 0-0. They had to play 60 minutes with 10 players and beat Shahrdari 2-1.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Man, these two Esfahani teams never fail to impress, good job to both of them
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
                          by the way why isnt there any esfahani teams in the azadegan league, i want to see 4 esfahani teams in the ipl all finishing top 4 and all in ACL.
                          Foolad Natanz is from Isfahan. They just changed their base and name from Sepahane Novin so if they advance to IPL a freeloader team wouldn't take their place again.

Comment

سپاهان تا هفته 26 در لیگ اول 32 امتیاز *
                            سپاهان تا هفته 26 در لیگ دوم 52 امتیاز *
                            سپاهان تا هفته 26 در لیگ سوم 39امتیاز *
                            سپاهان تا هفته 30 در لیگ چهارم 35 امتیاز
                            سپاهان تا هفته 30 در لیگ پنجم 43 امتیاز
                            سپاهان تا هفته 30 در لیگ ششم 49 امتیاز
                            سپاهان تا هفته 30 در لیگ هفتم 56 امتیاز
                            سپاهان تا هفته 30 در لیگ هشتم 48 امتیاز
                            سپاهان تا هفته 30 در لیگ نهم 59 امتیاز
                            سپاهان تا هفته 30 در لیگ دهم 61 امتیاز
                            تا اکنون در مجموع 495 امتیاز

The most points earned in an IPL season is 67. We will break our own record with 7 more points out of the remaining 4 games.

Our next game at home against Saba is a must win. After that we have two hard games @ Abadan against Sanat Naft and at home against Loung. Our last game is @ Karaj against Saipa.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Congrats to Sepahan and its fans. This team is amazing, the most deserved IPL team to claim the title. Sepahan IMHO is the undisputed number 1 championship contender who belongs to nowhere but the first spot!

Comment

Tomorrow I'm flying to Al Doha to attend the game Sepahan vs Al Gharafa. I can't promise to have pictures. I wonder if anyone could tell me where are they staying.

Comment

Working...
                                X