Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
    Tomorrow I'm flying to Al Doha to attend the game Sepahan vs Al Gharafa. I can't promise to have pictures. I wonder if anyone could tell me where are they staying.
    nice dude, let us know how its goes...possibly a Kaiser Amir type report?
    sigpic

Comment

Well TM-Fan asked me for pictures and I have been thinking of it but it's not easy.

Comment

^ So the team will stay in Marriott hotel in Doha, have fun there!

http://www.fooladsepahansport.com/mo...88%D9%86%D8%AF
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Jamshidian and Janush will not travel to Qatar because of injury. I hope they can recover in time for the game against Saba.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^
            Damn Janvario will be missed. Navidkia is not as sharp these days, can't rely on him to run the midfield now.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Wait so Sepahan will miss Janjus, Jamshidian, and Januario?

Heydari can play though, right?

Comment

^ Janvario is ok and he will be available. Jamshidian and Janjus are the only injured players. They will not even travel to Qatar.

Also Zob will miss Haddadifar through suspension and I think Ashoori through injury.

With our four ACL team's tight schedule it was expected to have so many injured players in these teams. Persepolis are also missing Rezai. I wonder if he will make this week's game in ACL.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                  ^ Janvario is ok and he will be available. Jamshidian and Janjus are the only injured players. They will not even travel to Qatar.
                  Also Zob will miss Haddadifar through suspension and I think Ashoori through injury.
                  With our four ACL team's tight schedule it was expected to have so many injured players in these teams. Persepolis are also missing Rezai. I wonder if he will make this week's game in ACL.
                  Damn, these are some crucially key players for their respective clubs. Well nothing to be done about the suspensions, but are these injuries all confirmed TM-Fan jaan?

Comment

Keano jan, as for Sepahan, Jamshidian and Janjus did not even travel with the team to Qatar. Also Beikzadeh is a bit injured but he is with the team and may be available for the game. However, Sepahan have enough depth to replace these players. Navidkia, Ebrahimi, Heydari, Janvario, Jafarpour, Karimian, Enayati and Kazemian can all play.

For Zob, Haddadifar is out because of suspension. About Ashoori, I am not sure, but I heard that he is injured.

About Persepolis, it has been a while since Rezaei is injured. Not sure if he can play this week.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ Thanks for the info guys, you are both very helpful.

Comment

I'm sure Sepahan and Zob Ahan will top their groups despite any injuries...I don't know if SS and PP can even make it out of their groups
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't see Jamshidian and Janjus yesterday in Marriott.

Comment

^ They have not traveled with the Sepahan team. Don't forget to post a few pics, if you can
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

zobahan deserves a new stadium. fooladshahr is not where a top club in asia should play

Comment

^Mash Ali jan, Fooladshahr is a decent stadium. It is Iran's best equipped stadium after Azadi. There are only four stadiums in Iran that are approved by the AFC: Azadi, Fooladshahr, Kerman and Saamen in Mashad.

The only problem with Fooladshahr is that it is located far from Esfahan. The distance from Esfahan to the stadium is about 40km and if you live in the middle of the city in Esfahan, then there will be an extra 10-20km. So on average you have to drive 100-120km (two ways) to watch a football game. And considering that gas is 700Toman/litter it is currently very hard for many of the football fans in Esfahan to attend the games there.

I hope that Naghshe Jahan stadium is completed soon so that we see a big rise in the attendance in the football games in Esfahan.
                                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
                                X