No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with sub issue and GN stupid ego for playing useless Enayati for full much and Kazemian who simply can't score for Sepahan in ACL. QN used these two players in Asian games and failed but never learned from that lesson. His ego always come back to hunt him. That is why he will never become a first rated coach unless he fixes his ego problems by getting professional help. So I blame him for Sepahan loss.

Comment

I don't know what GN's beef is with Jafarpour & Papi. They are much better than Enayati and Kazemian.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        I don't know what GN's beef is with Jafarpour & Papi. They are much better than Enayati and Kazemian.
        and that is the difference between GN and let say other well know coaches. they use players regardless of favoritism, name etc........
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          Privious coaches had vision that is why they used Papi and whenever he came in did well for Sepahan. But, QN's vision sadly is Enayati.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            Privious coaches had vision that is why they used Papi and whenever he came in did well for Sepahan. But, QN's vision sadly is Enayati.
            Agha jaan seriously, what are you talking about?! Do you even watch Sepahan's games in IPL and ACL?! How many times has Qn started with Enayati this season?! Yanush wasn't available for this game, so he had to use another (center) forward. Papi is no striker, but a winger!

Normally Sepahan plays with Tore and Yanush upfront, and Enayati is more of a type of striker like Yanush than Kazemian is! Above that, Sepahan has already 9 points and quite sure of a next round, they probably need 1 more home win to secure a 1st spot finish in this group! So starting Enayati in absence of Yanush isn't anything ordinary and it's not like he's always starting with Enayati (he actually usually does not start with him and only brings him on in the last 10-15 minutes).

So how is all this "Qn's vision is Enayati"?!

When Qn was beating Al Hilal away, gained 9 points from 3 games in ACL with the best football we've seen from any Iranian team in recent years, stands 1st in IPL and is still in Hazi, he suddenly had "vision", but now when he uses Enayati in absence of Yanush for one game, he suddenly has lost his vision, right?!

And fyi, Enayati actually scored a very beautiful and correct bicycle kick goal in this game which should have been allowed and would've had put Sepahan 1-0 up.
            Last edited by Amin_; 04-21-2011, 06:36 PM.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
              If you ever actually watched Esteghlal in the AC you'd know we dominated teams - much like Sepahan last year - and were incredibly unlucky, compounded with retards like Borhani missing from a few yards out or penalties. If you can dominate teams, create chance after chance, then your tactics are fine. You just need your players to finish chances even U-16 kids would.
              Indeed. This only shows how results oriented we are! Esteghlal under Qn in ACL dominated all their opponents, created ten times more chances than their opponents and was the much better team in almost all their games, yet their finishing was extremeley poor which cost us a 2nd round qualificarion.

I for one will never forget the dozens of 100% chances we created, the open nets we missed and penalty kicks we screwed up. There has even been made a compliation of our easily missed chances in ACL. In Sepahan it was the same, but then Tore and Emad Reza used to mess up 100% chances left and right.

Indeed, when you create sooo many chances, it means that the tactic being used is fine, it's not Qn fault that his players miss open netters that even my 5 year old cousin would score.

If his teams wouldn't have created so many chances and if his teams would have been dominated in every game, one could speculate about the tactics and all that, but when your team creates 10 times more opportunities and dominates every team (even in away games), then it's not all the coach's fault!
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Sepahan have for two years now lost in the end stages. This is clearly a coach's problem. Amir Ghalenoie doesn't know how to introduce his team to the field. I was sitting behind Al Gharafa's goal in the second half. When ever Sepahan started a build up in their own half I saw 4 or 5 players from Al Gharafa waiting in the middle. This is simple. Play wide, use the flanks.

Comment

QN tries always to impress people but you must sometimes play in an intelligent way there is a relationship between motivation and concentration when you are too motivated you can not focus on what you do

Comment

it huuuuurts me seeing an iranian side being beaten by an arab team.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Comment

its fare to say zobahan will finish 2nd agaaaain i feel sorry for EZ.
                      but then again the trophy is still coming to esfahan

Comment

poor Zobahan, they just don't have a big squad to deal with all these games, fatigue gets to them in the final months of each season.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan will miss 4 player through injury tomorrow for the game against Saba: Jamshidian, Janjus, Beikzadeh and Janvario.

Rahmati has also had some problems with his leg but he will be fine and will start. Rahmati said in an interview that he has played 80 games this year
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ This is very bad news for Sepahan, as three of them are key starters.

I really hope Sepahan can have everyone healthy for the match vs Al Hilal on May 4. We will need our whole squad!

Comment

There are reports about Sepahan negotiating with Branko Invancovic for next season. I guess Sepahan are trying to have an alternative in case GN wants to leave or demands too much money.

Good move by Sepahan IMO.
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

For zobahanis:

Any updates on how Our young talent Payam sadeghian is doing?
                                sigpicSaturdays: 9:30 am Van Nuys/ sherman Oaks park, all welcome.
                                Wednesdays: 6:00 Pm Van Nuys/ Sherman Oaks park all welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X