No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ We signed Rahmati when he was in Mes Kerman not Esteghlal. In Esteghlal in the previous seasons, he was mostly used as a reserve player and as a back up for Taleblou!

You can take back Enayati and Beikzadeh at anytime. The sooner the better.

Also we tried hard to sign Janvario when he was playing in Foolad but he preferred to sign for Esteghlal.
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

TM-fan u really are a true esfahani (like me)and a real(2 atishe)sepahan supporter. thanks for all the work u put into this thread. and congrats for the championship.

hopefully we can do oit again next year

Comment

GN is really stupid if he does leave 3pahan next season. ONLY in iran a coach leaves a team that has one the league back-to-back. why fix something that is not broken!!
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

congrats to them, very impressive considering that they started off so slow
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
            TM-fan u really are a true esfahani (like me)and a real(2 atishe)sepahan supporter. thanks for all the work u put into this thread. and congrats for the championship.

hopefully we can do oit again next year
            Thanks Ali jan for the kind words and congratulations on the IPL title

Originally posted by kaka10
            congrats to them, very impressive considering that they started off so slow
            You are right about the slow start, actually after the 7th week, Sepahan were the 10th team in the standing, seven points lower than Zob and Persepolis who were on top at the time. Sepahan not only made up for the 7 points, they are now 6 points clear on top of the table with two rounds remaining.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

TM-Fan jan, just wondering if you know whether Sepahan will miss Jamshidian, Janjus, Januario, or anyone else for the match vs Al Hilal?

We already know Bengar will miss the match due to suspension.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

^MN jan, Januario will definitely play on Wednesday.

About Jamshidian and Janjus, I guess we will have to wait until the game. Even if they can play, Sepahan will not openly announce it before the game to keep Al Helal guessing about the line-up. I think Janjus is very close to full fitness, but not sure about Jamshidian.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ Ok, thanks so much for the info TM-Jan!

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                    GN is really stupid if he does leave 3pahan next season. ONLY in iran a coach leaves a team that has one the league back-to-back. why fix something that is not broken!!
                    it could be a money issue or simply he wants a new challenge.
                    eighter way good luck to him if he leaves, he's brought great success (2 IPL trophies) in 2 seasons

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Shayan jan, there are two different speculations about GN.

Some say that Sepahan have started negotiating with Branco for Sepahan's coaching job next season and so GN is upset.

Some believe that because some fans shouted at Enayati and sweared at him after his poor performance against Saba (or some other team)last week, GN has become upset and decided to leave.

Either case, I think he has not really decided to leave, and by his interview, he was just trying to complain about a situation that he did not like.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                        Some say that Sepahan have started negotiating with Branco for Sepahan's coaching job next season and so GN is upset.
                        Some believe that because some fans shouted at Enayati and sweared at him after his poor performance against Saba (or some other team)last week, GN has become upset and decided to leave.
                        Either case, I think he has not really decided to leave, and by his interview, he was just trying to complain about a situation that he did not like.
                        he wont leave sepahan, why would he leave a club that has good enough players to win the title for another 2-3 seasons maby even more (then his record as a manager wont be broken for a looooooong time)

no human being with an IQ of even below 80 would do such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post

It its the former and he loves Enayati that much he better leave because Enayati has to leave Sepahan he can't bring all his good old friends specially Enayati who is a finished player.
                          Regarding Branko I hope thats not true, why ruin the team chemistry now?! taem playing well, just renew GN's contract and unlike most IPL teams keep a coach for longer than 2 seasons.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post

There are rumors that Branko was considered for the job, I guess GN is partly upset since after all he won 2 titles in a row for Sepahan (granted he had good support and players of course). Maybe it is partly bazargarmi too.
                            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                            sigpic

Comment

ghalenoi has 2 long term goals in mind, either TM or esteghlal. so obviously all his decisions are directed towards that and he will wait and see wat happens with TM and esteghlal. TM seems unreachable now with queroz just appointed, so i think he will monitor esteghalals situation and at the same time, try to keep his job at sepahan safe until the sitaution is clear and he is ready to make a decision.
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                ghalenoi has 2 long term goals in mind, either TM or esteghlal. so obviously all his decisions are directed towards that and he will wait and see wat happens with TM and esteghlal. TM seems unreachable now with queroz just appointed, so i think he will monitor esteghalals situation and at the same time, try to keep his job at sepahan safe until the sitaution is clear and he is ready to make a decision.
                                He must be crazy to come to SS right now. Sepahan has the best players, stable board, not Hashiyeh that SS has. With fans not filling the stadium, I believe we will see the further demise of SS and PP. In 4-5 years SS and PP will have a hard time to attract quality players (unless their financial situation changes).
                                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X