Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    God save us, Enayati is starting the game I feel something bad is going to happen
    Enayati is the proof that GN is the best coach in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
      Enayati is the proof that GN is the best coach in Iran.
      That doesn't make any sense. Enayati is old, but remember he still is among the top three goal scorers in IPL. One thing is to hate, another thing to face stats.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Jamshidian is going to Germany to have an operation on his injured back.

This guy is so unlucky. The last time he was in top form and Daei was playing him in TM friendlies, he picked up a long-term injury lay off and miss the chance to play in TM. This time again, he was playing so well in Sepahan and had a good chance to be selected by Qeiroz, he got injured again.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
          Jamshidian is going to Germany to have an operation on his injured back.

This guy is so unlucky. The last time he was in top form and Daei was playing him in TM friendlies, he picked up a long-term injury lay off and miss the chance to play in TM. This time again, he was playing so well in Sepahan and had a good chance to be selected by Qeiroz, he got injured again.
          Sorry to be asking you so much questions TM-Fan jan, but do you know when Jamshidian will return from his back injury?

He and Janjus were really missed today, especially Janjus because Toure could not finish and Enayati was invisible.

Comment

^ No problem MN jan He said in an interview that if he wanted to do the operation on his sciatic in Iran the recovery time would be 6 months. But the way the do the operation in Germany the recovery time will be 10 days. But then it will probably take him another 10 days before he can start full training.

And yes, both were really missed today. Jamshidian is also frequent goal scorer even though he is not a striker. He and Janjus could have helped us beat Al Helal.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Navidkia really impressed me today, how old is he? he deserves a call-up to TM, IMO...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                Navidkia really impressed me today, how old is he? he deserves a call-up to TM, IMO...
                He's 28 years old. I agree, he was amazing today! What a nice goal!

Comment

Navidkia will be the only captain in Iran to lift his third IPL title over his head this season

Thank you captain
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

So Sepahan the only club to win IPL back to back?

Comment

^During the 10 years of IPL, yes Sepahan will be the first one to lift it back to back. Also the most successful team in the last decade.

http://goalzz.com/main.aspx?g=302&winners=true

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

GN is attending a one-month coaching class in England in the summer. I think the other IPL coaches, especially EZ, should also attend such classes.
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

GN is attending a one-month coaching class in England in the summer. I think the other IPL coaches, especially EZ, should also attend such classes.
                          does he even speak english? lol.

Comment

how do u know ghalenoi is going england for one month

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                              does he even speak english? lol.
                              He went to Germany for two months, so I guess he has figured it out already.

Comment

Nice. Even after winning all these titles, at least he doesn't think he's all that and that there's nothing for him to learn from...unlike some other "coaches" *cough* Daei *cough* who don't even have a coaching license and have not followed 1 coaching class and still think they're better than Furgeson
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X