Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    ^ Don't worry Shayan jan, I think QN is even more interested in staying in Sepahan than Sepahan is interested in renewing his contract.

GN has tried 4 times and has failed in Asia with Esteghlal, TM and Sepahan. He has been labeled with "traditional coach" because of his unsuccessful experiences outside Iran. He is desperate to prove the critics wrong and he knows that this season is his best chance to do it with Sepahan. I am 99.99% sure he will stay with Sepahan for one more season as both sides seem to be eager to sign the new contract.
    You are right but at the same time if he leaves now he will be leaving on a high note. Maybe he is a chicken and afraid of failure.

Comment

Jamshidian is back to Sepahan's trainings after his surgery in Germany. He will not play against PP though.

جمشيديان به تمرينات سپاهان بازگشت

بازيکن تيم فوتبال سپاهان تمرين با اين تيم را آغاز کرد.

احمد جمشيديان که به تازگي از مونيخ آلمان بازگشته از ديروز تمرين با سپاهان را آغاز کرد.
      اين بازيکن به دليل کمر درد، مدتي نتوانست در تمرينان شرکت کند و براي ادامه معالجه خود به آلمان رفت. جمشيديان شرايط تمرين را پيدا کرده اما نمي تواند به ميدان برود.
      تيم سپاهان براي بازي فردا مقابل پرسپوليس امروز ساعت 17 به تهران مي آيد و در کمپ تيم هاي ملي يک جلسه تمريني برگزار مي کند.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Jamshidian is back to Sepahan's trainings after his surgery in Germany. He will not play against PP though.

جمشيديان به تمرينات سپاهان بازگشت

بازيکن تيم فوتبال سپاهان تمرين با اين تيم را آغاز کرد.

احمد جمشيديان که به تازگي از مونيخ آلمان بازگشته از ديروز تمرين با سپاهان را آغاز کرد.
        اين بازيکن به دليل کمر درد، مدتي نتوانست در تمرينان شرکت کند و براي ادامه معالجه خود به آلمان رفت. جمشيديان شرايط تمرين را پيدا کرده اما نمي تواند به ميدان برود.
        تيم سپاهان براي بازي فردا مقابل پرسپوليس امروز ساعت 17 به تهران مي آيد و در کمپ تيم هاي ملي يک جلسه تمريني برگزار مي کند.
        Great news! I am also glad he isn't forcing a return vs PP tomorrow.

Thanks for the info yet again TM-Fan jan...

Comment

Great news! Can't wait to see Jamshidian back in the team. We really miss him.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

sending jamshidian to europe for surgery is very professional and i dont think many clubs (if any) have done it before....dont forget some players may have but they had to pay for the doctor themselves but sepahan paid for jamshidian....right?

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
              sending jamshidian to europe for surgery is very professional and i dont think many clubs (if any) have done it before....dont forget some players may have but they had to pay for the doctor themselves but sepahan paid for jamshidian....right?
              And he wisely went to Bayern's doctors who are famous for their amazing skills in treating football injuries.

Comment

during the saipa-sepahan game.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  during the saipa-sepahan game.
                  Butt hurt Kisekesh in action

Comment

Sepahan and GN have not reached agreement and GN is apparently leaving Sepahan.

Sepahan have started negotiating with EZ.

Also Khalatbari is close to signing with Gatar's Al Gharafeh.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Comment

Sepahan and GN have not reached agreement and GN is apparently leaving Sepahan.

Sepahan have started negotiating with EZ.

Also Khalatbari is close to signing with Gatar's Al Gharafeh.
                        The ghalenoei news is a lie. also khalatbari is going to sepahan if not zob ahan.

Comment

^^here we go again, another off season circus is up on us.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Hosseini is staying. And sepahan is only lost haj safi so far . Mehdi rahmati is looking for a europe offer i doubt it. Mehdi will only leave sepahan if he gets a good offer from europe.! Sepahan is signing khalatbari and most likely arash afshin. They offered $600,000 to arash afshin.

Comment

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
                                Hosseini is staying. And sepahan is only lost haj safi so far . Mehdi rahmati is looking for a europe offer i doubt it. Mehdi will only leave sepahan if he gets a good offer from europe.! Sepahan is signing khalatbari and most likely arash afshin. They offered $600,000 to arash afshin.
                                do you have a source for your news?
                                I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Working...
                                X