Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    ^ It happens a lot in Iran, when a manager is appointed as the head of an organization, he tries to make some revolutionary decisions to mark his presence. These wrong decisions usually result in disaster. I think Hosseini is trying to do the same. He will single-handedly ruin what Sepahan and Saket have built during the last decade.
    I thought this is all joke at start when i heard some of the sepahan players are leaving . but now it seems to be serious. People should protest and stop this. they are distroying the club. How effective was the protest today?

Comment

Good draw for Sepahan! If Hosseini does not destroy our team we can easily reach semi-final, even the final.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan has become like a "goosht-e ghorbooni". Today Bengar had a meeting in Damash Co. Although I heard that he was not very happy when he was leaving.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Based on amount of work and dedication you have for Sepahan (which is great), I guess it would be appropriate if you change your ID to Sepahan-Fan, after all we all are TM fan, aren't we?
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
            Based on amount of work and dedication you have for Sepahan (which is great), I guess it would be appropriate if you change your ID to Sepahan-Fan, after all we all are TM fan, aren't we?
            Hahah what a forum Clown ) nice job )

Comment

Sepahan has become like a "goosht-e ghorbooni". Today Bengar had a meeting in Damash Co. Although I heard that he was not very happy when he was leaving.
              Toori nist bezar bere ) on moghe ke ina omadan to sepahan enghad maroof naboodan. Be nazare man aslan bayad bazi az bazi kona beran ye seri bazi kone khobe dige biarim. Hadi aghili mimoone ishhalah hamoon kafie .

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                I would if you also agree to change your ID to something that has Ghalenoei as part of it
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I would if you also agree to change your ID to something that has Ghalenoei as part of it
                  I didn't mean it as a matalak. I am sorry you took it that way. I have about 6500 posts on PFDC and let see how many of them has been about GN? You have about 4825 and see how many about Sepahan.Probably soon, I will be blamed for being a Ghotbi fan too. Anyhow Khayr Peesh.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

so there is no more saket?

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                      so there is no more saket?
                      there is man , sakets new mission is to bring ghalenoei back or create a good team. So far only emad ridha which is gd as the transfer window is not opened yet.

Comment

http://www.the-afc.com/en/tournament...f-good-showing

Comment

Sepahan has become like a "goosht-e ghorbooni".
                          What goes around comes around........although Sepahans situation isn't even half as bad as Esteghlals last season (yet)

Comment

If Khalatbari really moves to one of these 8-0ers teams I will lose all my respect and hope for him, PLEASE STAY IN IRAN IF YOU DONT MOVE TO EUROPE!!
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                              If Khalatbari really moves to one of these 8-0ers teams I will lose all my respect and hope for him, PLEASE STAY IN IRAN IF YOU DONT MOVE TO EUROPE!!
                              A move to Europe is highly unlikely considering his age and he wouldn't last long considering his attitude. He just wants to cash in as much as he can while he still can perform.
                              HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                              you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
                                A move to Europe is highly unlikely considering his age and he wouldn't last long considering his attitude. He just wants to cash in as much as he can while he still can perform.
                                True ph jaan, but IMO he is in Top-form right now and shouldnt waste his talent for the next year in some 8-0er team. Khalatbari can still move there and earn some money when he is 30 or something but not now...
                                Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X