Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    Ebrahimzadeh will be Zob coach next season, and Sepahan are close to sign with Luca Bonacic according to Imna.
    any new players for zob ahan + whats gona happen to sepahans players, are they gona leave or stay? Luca Bonacic oh no he failed in mess, gostaresh foolad, foolad khuzestan. IMO ali daei is better than him. they should bring kamalvand or Korbekandi

Comment

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
      any new players for zob ahan + whats gona happen to sepahans players, are they gona leave or stay? Luca Bonacic oh no he failed in mess, gostaresh foolad, foolad khuzestan. IMO ali daei is better than him. they should bring kamalvand or Korbekandi
      But he did a good job in Sepahan. Definitely better than Daei or any other Iranian option except for Ebrahimzadeh.

Comment

Bonacic would be a great signing for Sepahan.

He guided them to the ACL Final a few years ago and last year he not only qualified Mes for the ACL, but took them to the second round and was kicked out 1-0 in Esfahan to Zob Ahan in the last ten minutes.

Comment

im really worried for sepahan , still we dont who;s the coach , and we still dont know who they signed??? emad ridha i herd was a rumor
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
            Bonacic would be a great signing for Sepahan.

He guided them to the ACL Final a few years ago and last year he not only qualified Mes for the ACL, but took them to the second round and was kicked out 1-0 in Esfahan to Zob Ahan in the last ten minutes.
            I agree, however players like Navidkia and some other Sepahan players have some serious old problems with him! his temperamental personality has caused this feud!

Comment

Luca Bonacic oh no he failed in mess,
              How did he fail in Mes??
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                How did he fail in Mes??
                I know I shouldn't have said mess but they kind of had really bad results in ACL 10 although they qualified for next round but the lost 3:1 to hilal, 4:1 al sadd at that time was really down. but again he did allright in mess but still not good enough for sepahan IMO .

Comment

wid bonacic signing with shahin , i wonder whos going to be sepahans new coach
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                    wid bonacic signing with shahin , i wonder whos going to be sepahans new coach
                    Loooool Ali daei or some crappy foreign coach!!!! Basically this salary cap thing destroyed sepahan . IFF is pro at destroying good teams 1st Pass tehran now esfahani teams.

Comment

I know I shouldn't have said mess but they kind of had really bad results in ACL 10 although they qualified for next round but the lost 3:1 to hilal, 4:1 al sadd at that time was really down. but again he did allright in mess but still not good enough for sepahan IMO .
                      Sorry but what did you expect?

Mes was 13th in the league when Bonacic joined the team and they had a weak squad compared to the rest. Nobody expected Mes to qualify and thought they are going to be destroyed by all the teams, yet they managed to finish 2nd in the table and only lost 1-0 with 10 men on the field vs. later on finalist Zob ahan in the second stage.

Anyway, he is in Shahin now and not an option for Sepahan anymore.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Zob Ahan dodges the bullet?

Looks like after much tumult and speculations, Mansour Ebrahimzadeh has decided to stay put in Zob Ahan and finish his assault on the Asian Champions League. Along with this news, it is reported that most of the roster of the club have decided to extend their contracts with the club, which should keep the structure of the team more or less intact. This is a welcome news which comes at a time that Zob Ahan sees two of its key players, Khalatbari and Talebi leave the club.

I believe with a few key purchases in the transfer season, the club can fill the vacant slots well and continue their impressive campaign in Asia, maintaining the high quality we have come to expect from them in recent years.

Meanwhile, the one man they will find hard to replace is Ebrahimzadeh's talented young assistant, Majid Saleh, who will be seen head coaching another IPL club, Saipa. I believe Mr. Saleh belongs to the few promising young up and coming coaches, the likes of which, unfortunately, we dont have many!

Comment

^ Zob have signed Jorgen Gede as a replacement for Majid Saleh. Also they are reportedly interested in Roohollah Arab of Sanat Naft to replace Khalatbari.
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

In Hosseini hei'at modire, daare teri mizane too Sepahan ke nagoo o napors

Almost all the PGL clubs have signed with their next season coaches and we are just sitting on our butts and looking how the good coaches are getting hired by our competitors and we are happy that we observe saghfe gharaardaad.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

i swear to god im so angry right now i wana kill everyone in london. why are we sitting around and not doing nothing, why cant we decide and sign a manager,why are we doing thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis,why are our players leaving so easily, why is there a salary cap problem with us and not other teams,why are they ruining the 2 best proffessional teams in iran,why is was emad rezas signing a rumor,why why why????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
                                i swear to god im so angry right now i wana kill everyone in london. why are we sitting around and not doing nothing, why cant we decide and sign a manager,why are we doing thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis,why are our players leaving so easily, why is there a salary cap problem with us and not other teams,why are they ruining the 2 best proffessional teams in iran,why is was emad rezas signing a rumor,why why why????????????????????????
                                loool hosseini's mission is to destroy sepahan!!!!!!!! sepahan fans should protest against this out rage. Tractor bough GH way more than salary cap.

Comment

Working...
                                X