• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a report that Daei was hired as Sepahan coach:

علی دایی سرمربی سپاهان اصفهان شد
    ارسال به دوست نسخه چاپی نسخه چاپی
    سرمربی فصل گذشته پرسپولیس سپاهانی شد.
    ۱۳۹۰ سه شنبه ۳۱ خرداد ساعت 20:47
    به گزارش سرویس ورزشی برنا، علی دایی سرمربی سابق تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس با عقد قراردادی یک ساله بعنوان سرمربی زردپوشان اصفهانی معرفی شد.

رییس هیات مدیره و مدیر عامل باشگاه فولاد سپاهان اصفهان عصر امروز با وکیل علی دایی به آخرین توافقات رسیدند تا این مربی در لیگ برتر آینده جایگزین امیر قلعه نویی شود.
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Its all true now. This was all predictable and proves how smart Daei is. Good for both Daei an Sepahan.

Comment

^ It is not confirmed yet by any other news agency, so I still have my doubts. Actually, it will be strange for me if Daei accepts a coaching job outside the capital.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

on there website i read that the manager will be announced on Thursday. i cant be bothered to get the link tho

Comment

What other options are there to coach Sepahan besides Daei? They are running out....
            Ghalenoei, Bonacic, Ebrahimzadeh, etc are no long possible.

Comment

Ok so it is confirmed that Sepahan have lost Aghily, Hajsafi, Toure, Ghalenoei and other players like Rahmati, Hosseini, Heydari might leave too?!

This is terrible...

Comment

Ok, so finally both Sepahan and Zob signed with their next season coaches. Both are good and experienced, both have ACL finals in their resume and both are familiar with PGL conditions.

Sepahan need to keep their remaining players who have not left yet, missing Aghili and Hajsafi as well as GN is enough already.

Zob also need to keep their current roster including Talebi and add a good striker to replace KB. I also read that Castro's move to Tractor was only a rumor.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

So it ain't Daei, its Bonachic the new coach of Sepahan.

Comment

Omg if both teams make it to the semi-final they will have to play each other.
                    Bonacic vs Ebrahimzadeh!
                    My mouth is drooling already - PLEASE ADVANCE BOTH OF YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                      Omg if both teams make it to the semi-final they will have to play each other.
                      Bonacic vs Ebrahimzadeh!
                      My mouth is drooling already - PLEASE ADVANCE BOTH OF YOU
                      Yes, it will be interesting! Especially when we consider that EZ was Luka's assistant in 2007 when Sepahan reached the ACL final.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

so what happend to Ebrahima Tore? will he be in Iran for next season, I bet he'll go to qatari league too

Comment

^ No confirmed news yet. He left Iran without extending his contract. As he is dodare, no one knows where he is. But he most likely will not play in Sepahan next season.
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                            ^ No confirmed news yet. He left Iran without extending his contract. As he is dodare, no one knows where he is. But he most likely will not play in Sepahan next season.
                            With the new coach and most players gone i don't see any point for sepahan to waste their time and play in AFC. Zob ahan has a chance but sepahan , i don't see any.

Comment

^ Behboad jan, so far only Aghili and Hajsafi's departures are confirmed. If we manage to keep the rest of the squad, we are still powerful enough to have a chance in the PGL. As for ACL, our QF opponent is Al Sad who are the weakest team among the 8 Q-Finalists, so I just hope that we somehow manage to keep our key players for the next season.
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                                ^ Behboad jan, so far only Aghili and Hajsafi's departures are confirmed. If we manage to keep the rest of the squad, we are still powerful enough to have a chance in the PGL. As for ACL, our QF opponent is Al Sad who are the weakest team among the 8 Q-Finalists, so I just hope that we somehow manage to keep our key players for the next season.
                                YEa i understand dadashe golam But NavidKia, hajsafi , Toure , Rahmati were the true effecters in sepahan. IMO hajsafi and Toure had lots of effects in each game. If sepahan keep their players and buy telebi , and arash afshin or karim ansa , edinho (any of those players) , then they will have a chance. Even if they keep the rest players without buying any new players i still see Sepahan Losing in Semi Final if not losing in quater against al sadd. al sad has very dangerous players like Keita , he is very fast , and strong , only aghili could've handled him. Although by saying that al sad is about to lose some of their players like belhaj , Lee Jung-Soo.

Comment

Working...
                                X