Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    South Iraq, i believe you've watched Haitham play, what's your impression about him, do you think he's a good player or will he fit into Sepahan's squad?
    He's a decent a player. He mainly plays as a defensive midfielder. Dont know how well he cant fit into Sepahan's squad, but I'm sure Viera knows his qualities. He had a short spell with a Jordanian club after the Asian Cup.

Comment

taken from ISP: something to be proud of

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

They have another tough match away to Al-Ittehad of Syria though.
        Must win...

This win can really be the win that puts them through to the next round, Because Al-Ittehad of Saudi and Kuruvchi will be fighting hard and we can expect a Draw at its best....

Comment

Sepahan must beat the syrian team by at leat 3 goals to have a decent chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            Sepahan must beat the syrian team by at leat 3 goals to have a decent chance.
            you reminded me of that 5-0 win last year.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq View Post
              He's a decent a player. He mainly plays as a defensive midfielder. Dont know how well he cant fit into Sepahan's squad, but I'm sure Viera knows his qualities. He had a short spell with a Jordanian club after the Asian Cup.
              I wonder why Sepahan would want him then because we already have 3 DMs in Abolhail, Kazemi & Bahadorani. Is that his only position? Sepahan needs a playmaker/offensive MF like Navidkia.
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                you reminded me of that 5-0 win last year.
                So true, another 5-0 would be great.

Comment

Iran Varzeshi reports that Sepahan wants to recruit Jabbari for the next season and have already made a good offer through an agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                    Iran Varzeshi reports that Sepahan wants to recruit Jabbari for the next season and have already made a good offer through an agent.
                    Very similar player to Navidkia. However he is also just as injury-prone as Navidkia which is not a good thing. Overall NK is better but he would be a great sub for him. They could probably bring Mohammad Nouri back for alot cheaper.

Comment

ghalataye ziadi
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Very similar player to Navidkia. However he is also just as injury-prone as Navidkia which is not a good thing. Overall NK is better but he would be a great sub for him. They could probably bring Mohammad Nouri back for alot cheaper.
                        I think you're underestimating a bit Jabbari's abilities

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          I wonder why Sepahan would want him then because we already have 3 DMs in Abolhail, Kazemi & Bahadorani. Is that his only position? Sepahan needs a playmaker/offensive MF like Navidkia.
                          Cheers
                          Bahadorani and Abolheil are 2 of our best but Kazemi is doing very bad this recent times, in the acl game he could even make some basic passes which made e very angry because we kept losing possession of the ball in important stages of the game.
                          Viera has probably worked with him and knows him very well since e was in iraq's NT so i think he knows what's he doing and he could use haitham as an offensive or swap his place with Abolheil as offensive midfielder and haitham as defensive.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                            Yes i heard tat in some papers and jabari says if he gets a good offer he will leave SS next season, so yea that would be good only if he stays fit not like Navidkia.
                            but still no one can be navidkia>>>IPL

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              ghalataye ziadi
                              with jabari and Kazemi is Sepahan, you have to become a sepahan fan

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

karimi after surgery, he will come back to play after 3 months.

مهاجم سپاهان پنجشنبه جراحي شد
                                بازگشت محمود كريمي بعد از سه ماه

محمود كريمي مهاجم سپاهان كه از ناحيه چشم آسيب*ديده بود، صبح روز پنجشنبه (ديروز) در بيمارستان نگاه تهران مورد عمل جراحي قرار گرفت.
                                به گزارش خبرگزاري فوتبال ايران، كريمي در بازي سپاهان و مس كرمان از ناحيه شبكيه چشم چپ به شدت آسيب ديد و با تشخيص پزشك متخصص روز گذشته تحت عمل جراحي قرار گفت. طبق آخرين اخبار، پزشكان وضعيت او را اميدواركننده توصيف كردند و كريمي پس از سه ماه مي*تواند به ميادين فوتبال بازگردد.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X