No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cesar looks to be a great striker. When I heard Khorvash was the person in charge of buying him I knew he would be a good signing. Khorvash was Sepahan's player in the good old days. I am glad people like him and Rahimi are put in charge of Sepahan. The last 3 games I saw from Sepahan they play much more better and fluid even though they lost in one of those games.

Comment

Has Sukaj played yet for Sepahan?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbanianFan View Post
        Has Sukaj played yet for Sepahan?
        Not yet. His papers are not ready yet. Is he any good?

Comment

مهاجم تیم ملی فوتبال آلبانی فردا سه شنبه برای عقد قرارداد یک سال و نیم با تیم سپاهان وارد اصفهان خواهد شد.

به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، "ژاهویر سوکای"، مهاجم 24 ساله که تجربه حضور در تیم*های امید و بزرگسالان آلبانی را دارد، پس از تایید نهایی از سوی "زلاتکو کرانچار"، فردا سه شنبه برای عقد قرارداد رسمی با تیم فوتبال سپاهان وارد اصفهان می*شود.

این مهاجم 184 سانتیمتری که در لیگ آلبانی در 12 بازی 9 گل به ثم...ر رسانده است، به عنوان بازیکن آزاد با این تیم اصفهانی قراردادی به مدت یک فصل و نیم منعقد می*کند.

تیم سپاهان اصفهان که در روز پایانی نیم فصل نخست لیگ برتر "میلوارد یانوش" را از دست داد، پس از جذب "برونو سزار کورئا" مهاجم برزیلی که در بازی با صنعت نفت آبادان 2 گل به ثمر رساند، قصد دارد با جذب این مهاجم آلبانیایی، قدرت خط حمله خود را افزایش دهد

Comment

^^Sukaj apparently just arrived in Isfahan.

Comment

I honestly feel for Zob Ahan They're just not going through the best of times right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                Not yet. His papers are not ready yet. Is he any good?
                I don't really know much about the Iranian league, but he was top scorer during the first half of the season in Albania. He's been considered one of the up and coming talents in Albanian football. He's pretty good in my opinion, he should score goals.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                  ^^Sukaj apparently just arrived in Isfahan.
                  Any pictures?

Comment

I saw the highlights from the last game that you won 4-0. The field looked pretty bad. Are most stadiums in Iran like that?

Comment

Albanianfan jan, welcome to the forums The fields in Iran are not really good, but the Abadan field that you saw is among the bad fields in Iran. So the rest of the fields are better that this but not great.

Sepahan's home matches are held in Fooladshahr staduim which is among the better fields in Iran.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by AlbanianFan View Post
                        I don't really know much about the Iranian league, but he was top scorer during the first half of the season in Albania. He's been considered one of the up and coming talents in Albanian football. He's pretty good in my opinion, he should score goals.
                        i hope he is very effective for sepahan , but to be honest i've watched some of the albanian league games and the level of the teams are not that good compared to 80 % of iranian teams. Im looking forward to see him play for sepahan and hopefully score left and right

Comment

Originally posted by Kamal0098 View Post
                          i hope he is very effective for sepahan , but to be honest i've watched some of the albanian league games and the level of the teams are not that good compared to 80 % of iranian teams. Im looking forward to see him play for sepahan and hopefully score left and right
                          The Albanian league is not teh greatest for sure, but I can't really make a comparison to the Iranian league, since I've never seen a game. I guess let's see what Sukaj does, and that might give us a hint how the leagues compare to each other.

Comment

Tm-Fan why did sepahan let go of farzad hatami? he has played top class for tractor?

Comment

Tm-Fan can you give me the correct details of this guys yellow cards? Cuz it seems he was suspended for Foolaz vs ZZ match , thanx

' Damash vs Foolad (W10 , 2011-10-14)
                              ' Foolad vs Mes (W11 , 2011-10-20)
                              ' Naft Tehran vs Foolad (W20 , 2012-01-15)

Comment

Kamal jan, I may be wrong, but I have never been a Hatami fan. I think this Brazilian will do better than him.

Also we are crawling to the top of the table. Just a couple of weeks ago we were a massive 9 points away from the top, now it is only 3. We should keep up our good form and be sure than SS and Tracotr will lose more points till the end of the season.
                                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
                                X