No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-Fan jan, shoma ke gofti ba teame Kyrgystani bazi mikone...hala chetor shod Kazakhstan?

Be har hal dastet dard nakone az in ke in etela'ato be maha miresooni.

Good for Sepahan and Iran. 5-1 is a fine scoreline.

Comment

Sepahan just beat a team from Belarus 1-0 and Sukaj the Albanian scored again.

The Alnasr team is arriving in Isfahan on Monday:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

النصر با ۴۹ نفر دوشنبه وارد اصفهان می*شود
      به گزارش ایمنا، کاروان ۴۹ نفره تیم فوتبال النصر عربستان ساعت ۲۰ روز دوشنبه هفته آینده وارد اصفهان می*شود و در هتل کوثر مستقر خواهد شد.
      تیم داوری دیدار سپاهان و النصر نیز عصر روز دوشنبه با پروازی از چین به دوبی و از دوبی به ایران وارد ایران شده و در هتل عباسی مستقر می*شوند.
      تیم سپاهان نیز در هتل آسمان اردو خواهد زد و کنفرانس خبری سرمربیان تیم*های سپاهان و النصر ساعت ۱۱ روز سه*شنبه در سالن چشم*انداز هتل کوثر برگزار می*شود.
      خبر دیگر اینکه با تلاش مسئولان باشگاه سپاهان، ویزای کاروان تیم فوتبال النصر امارات توسط سرکنسولگری ایران در دوبی به صورت رایگان صادر شده است. باشگاه اصفهانی انتظار دارد که ویزای کاروان این تیم در بازی برگشت نیز توسط مسئولان باشگاه اماراتی به صورت رایگان صادر شود.
      سپاهان چهارشنبه هفته جاری در چارچوب مرحله گروهی مسابقات لیگ قهرمانان آسیا به مصاف النصر امارات خواهد رفت

Comment

Originally posted by Yashasin Iran View Post
        TM-Fan jan, shoma ke gofti ba teame Kyrgystani bazi mikone...hala chetor shod Kazakhstan?

Be har hal dastet dard nakone az in ke in etela'ato be maha miresooni.

Good for Sepahan and Iran. 5-1 is a fine scoreline.
        YI jan, you are right. The team who played Sepahan was Kairat from Kazakhstan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Kairat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, Navidkia was subbed in on the second half of the game against the Belarus club which is a good news So the only injured player of the team is currently Jamshidian.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
          YI jan, you are right. The team who played Sepahan was Kairat from Kazakhstan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Kairat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, Navidkia was subbed in on the second half of the game against the Belarus club which is a good news So the only injured player of the team is currently Jamshidian.
          Thanks.

Yes but Jamshidian is supposed to be out for the season anyway so I consider this a full squad for Sepahan right now (which is great). I like how this team is quietly doing its own thing and playing friendlies, preparing for the ACL, staying ready for the PGL. Too bad Tiraxtur will have to annihilate them in Tabriz soon.

p.s. I dislike korkori very much and only do it rarely before a match.

p.p.s. Ironically, I actually have a feeling that Sepahan will win the match against Tiraxtur.

Comment

^^I hope Sepahan humiliates GN.

Comment

Originally posted by Yashasin Iran View Post
              Thanks.

Yes but Jamshidian is supposed to be out for the season anyway so I consider this a full squad for Sepahan right now (which is great). I like how this team is quietly doing its own thing and playing friendlies, preparing for the ACL, staying ready for the PGL. Too bad Tiraxtur will have to annihilate them in Tabriz soon.

p.s. I dislike korkori very much and only do it rarely before a match.

p.p.s. Ironically, I actually have a feeling that Sepahan will win the match against Tiraxtur.
              Yes, Jamshidian will be out for the season, but I would like to mention it to say that every team has its own injury list. The SS fans nag all the time that they are playing with their "second team" as soon as they have 2-3 injured players!

About the game against Tractor, it is extremely difficult to win against a motivated Tractor in front of 70k Tabrizi fans, unless off course Mohsen Torki helps us I would be happy with a draw...
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan's managing director, Rahimi, was elected as the representative of the PGL clubs in the IFF board of directors He beat Rooyanian in the elections with 44 votes while Rooyanian got 29.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

pics of Sepahan in Turkey:
                  http://forum.sepahannews.com/%da%af%...%a7%d9%86.html

Comment

Great win. First 3 points are always crucial.
                    I've just downloaded the game to watch

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

http://www.aparat.com/v/845b06466478...df2b3648120137

Comment

great win today.

Comment

Bruno Cesar's Bday:
                          http://www.fooladsepahansport.com/mo...88%D9%86%D9%88

Comment

Abolhasan Jafari played an impeccible game and Kudos to Bruno Cesar. This thread has gone down hill. Where is TM fan?

Comment

Sepahan did not have many chances plus did not play as good as I expected them but played professionally fought to the end. Congrats to Sepahan and its fans for this nice win. It is always nice to beat these Arabian clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                                Abolhasan Jafari played an impeccible game and Kudos to Bruno Cesar. This thread has gone down hill. Where is TM fan?
                                Sorry, I was on a long vacation for the Norooz holidays. I will try to update this thread more frequently with your help.

BTW, Shire Sepahan! They have been our best representative in Asia again despite being drown on one of the most difficult groups of the ACL
                                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
                                X