No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our record in the second half of the season is 11-2-2 or 35 points out of 15 games, or 2.33 points/game which is awesome. Dame Kranjcar garm
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

i think it was better for Sepahan when Rahmati went to Esteghlal
      i think Ahmadi is having a better season than Rahmati
      Rahmati has given up too many easy goals this season

Comment

we also have the best defense in the league with 27 conceded despite losing aghili, hajsafi and heydari!!
        second best attack with 55 goals (1 behind TS)

i cant wait to see who kranjcar will add to his squad in the transfer window, sepahan is the team players would want to come to so im guessing another championship next year aswell (after this one is wrapped up)

viva sepahannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

it is now over yet til they get atleast 3 pts in the next two games. crazy stuff happens. you know Tracktor will run a riot against mes sarcheshmeh this week, so that would must likely level out the goal difference. everything will go down the wire if sepahan can't win this week.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

I prefer Sepahan winning the championship over TiraXXXXtur any day, so please finish it already! Kudos to Kranjcar, he pretty much owned everyone who kicked him out of Perspolis some time ago.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

A must win game today against Al Nasr, otherwise we will most probably not be finishing top of the group
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Zobahan players have refused to practice this week in a protest to the club about their salaries.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Why is it that our stupid clubs don't pay their players honestly I can understand why they have no motivation

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

سپاهاني*ها 50 ميليون پاداش به خاطر بازي جوانمردانه گرفتند

http://www.navad.net/Newscontent.aspx?NewsID=42298

Comment

Sepahan is the 2nd team in Asia to pass 100 points in ACL. With todays win they have 101 points. Only Al Ettehad of Saudi has more in Asia. I hope we beat Zob so we can field the youth in the last IL game.

Comment

Apparently 8 of the Zobahan players have agreed terms with other PGL clubs to join them for the next season. Gordan has announced he will join Persepolis and the other 7 players will announce their new clubs at the end of the season. Sad situation for a club who reached the ACL final just a couple of season ago
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

IR mission to destroy Zoub Ahan accomplished...

Comment

Sepahan should pick up some of Zob's players. I would like to see Hosseini and Payam Sadeghian and Igor Castro in Sepahan that is if these players will be leaving for other teams. What a shame that this Zob Ahan team has been destroyed by IR. Also if Krajkar is going to Croatia's nat'l team I hope EZ comes to Sepahan if we don't get a foreign 1st class coach.

Comment

It is sad to see Zob Ahan in such a horrible situation. A team that used to be a strong representative for Iran in ACL and managed some historical result. Then again it was quite obvious that in a country like IR Iran this team will not last long and now we have the prove.

I also feel sad for Ebrahimzadeh, IMO the best coach in Iran at international level. He worked hard and build a real team out of "nonfamous" players at that time. Players such as Haddadifar, Khalatbari, Ghazi, Gordan, ... all reached their peak in this team and some of them are now part of TM as well. Ebrahmizadeh had to face strong and rich teams like Al Hilal or Bunyodkor at their peak, yet was able to outclass world class coaches like Scolari or Gerets with an inferior squad (on paper) available. Some called it "luck" which was pure nonsense IMO, as Zob Ahan was a constant threat in Asia.

This was a sweet moment I will never forget:

Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Navidkia and Cesar did not practice with the team today because of injury.
                                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
                                X