No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohsen Iran Nejhad^^ Yea i have no idea why sepahan would want him . He Plays for Shahin DF and I don't think he is that good compared to Hadi Aghili ? we need someone like Aghili . e.g. Ahmad Alenemeh , Pouladi , strong players like them. Sepahan should buy Mohsen Mosalman or Payam Sadeghian.

Comment

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
      Mohsen Iran Nejhad^^ Yea i have no idea why sepahan would want him . He Plays for Shahin DF and I don't think he is that good compared to Hadi Aghili ? we need someone like Aghili . e.g. Ahmad Alenemeh , Pouladi , strong players like them. Sepahan should buy Mohsen Mosalman or Payam Sadeghian.
      I think he is a left back. Why compare him to Aghili. Besides it looks like this is an inexpensive buy and it is not considered an IPL buy since Shahin is already relegated.

Comment

Esfahan Derby :

- EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS on PFDC TV :

http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=3787
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

He plays as left back where Ashjari and Beikzadeh play. This is the area where we need new players the most, Beikzadeh was very weak and I don't think he will play at Sepahan next season, Ashjari did not impress either.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Good news: Krancjar will stay with us next season

برنامه تمريني کرانچار براي فصل آينده سپاهان

سرمربي سپاهان برنامه*هاي تمريني اين تيم براي فصل آينده را به باشگاه ارائه کرد.
            [برنامه تمريني کرانچار براي فصل آينده سپاهان]

زلاتکو کرانچار يک سال ديگر با سپاهان قرارداد دارد و به همين دليل برنامه هاي خود براي فصل آينده را به مسئولان اين باشگاه داده است.

کرانچار که گفته شايعه پيشنهاد فدراسيون کرواسي صحت ندارد، طبق برنامه اي که به باشگاه داده اعلام کرده تمرينات تيم بعد از پايان فصل تا دو هفته تعطيل خواهد بود.

وي از مسئولان باشگاه درخواست اردوي 14 روزه در يک کشور اروپايي را کرده و احتمالا اين اردو در ترکيه برگزار مي شود. کشورهاي آلمان، مجارستان و استراليا هم به باشگاه سپاهان پيشنهاد برگزاري اردو داده اند.

کرانچار هنوز ليست بازيکنان مورد نياز خود براي فصل بعدي را به باشگاه نداده است.

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

My friend took this yesterday at the derby

467238_332074296860325_100001732739062_770424_2014297723_o.jpg
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

when kranjcar was a footballer and niko was a kid

http://www.fooladsepahansport.com/mo...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

حواشی بازی ذوب آهن و سپاهان

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=1756

Comment

3pahan is slowly making a football tradition in isfahan. good for them and the people of isfahan.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      3pahan is slowly making a football tradition in isfahan. good for them and the people of isfahan.
                      lol us esfahanis love football cuz only one ball is given out between 22 people and they chase after it for 90 min .lol its a cheap game (even cheaper with toop Pelastiki va 4 ajoor) . ) lol jksssss

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
                        حواشی بازی ذوب آهن و سپاهان

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=1756
                        i just wish they would finish the stadium in isfahan so the fans can enjoy the game. every week is same same problems in stadiums across iran, people can't find ticket, they can't go into the stadium etc...... the arab persian gulf nations only wish they could have 1/10th of the fans we have to fill their beautiful stadiums.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

lol us esfahanis love football cuz only one ball is given out between 22 people and they chase after it for 90 min .lol its a cheap game (even cheaper with toop Pelastiki va 4 ajoor) . ) lol jksssss
                          Last time i visited Esfehan I was surprised at how much better they drive than Tehranis. They actually wait for you to pass instead of turning in front of you.

I asked my Esfehani friend why, he said it's because no one wants to risk any damage to their car and have to pay for it!
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                            Last time i visited Esfehan I was surprised at how much better they drive than Tehranis. They actually wait for you to pass instead of turning in front of you.

I asked my Esfehani friend why, he said it's because no one wants to risk any damage to their car and have to pay for it!

zobahan have a 28milliard toman debt!!!!!!!!!

http://www.navad.net/Newscontent.aspx?NewsID=42621

Comment

another first by sepahan, their own radio station, coming soon http://www.fooladsepahansport.com/mo...88%D8%AF%DB%8C
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

heard bengar is moving out of sepahan . We need Aghili .

Comment

Working...
                                X